Start by marking “Feuding Hearts” as Want to Read:
Feuding Hearts

Read eBook

Feuding Hearts

Cecilia Phoenix dreaded marriage, especially to Lord Fitzroy, and prayed for an escape, but when her brother was brought to her fresh from his defeat on the battle field, salvation was not what she expected to find in the angry countenance of Lord Aldere Wyke. Now they must find the strength to love and trust each other before their doubt destroys them both.
Published May 19th 2011 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published May 17th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Feuding Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Feuding Hearts

Cambria
May 27, 2011 Cambria rated it really liked it
Title: Feuding Hearts
Author: Shari Richardson
ISBN: 0012444448
Publisher: Astral Plane Publishing May 2011
Format: E-book

Cecilia Phoenix does not want to marry. When she realizes that she must in order to save her brother’s life and end a family feud that has been waging for too many years, she agrees, but it is with a heavy heart. For, she is marrying the enemy, a man that she was raised to hate.
Lord Aldere Wyke is not the marrying kind. He is gruff, cold and without patience for the silly chatter
Jody
May 25, 2011 Jody rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Feuding Hearts. This is a historical romance set in the medievel times when knights, lords and ladies lived and loved. The story immediately drew me in by beginning at the end of a tough battle between two fueding lords. Lord Aldere Wyke learns that Lord Devyn Phoenix has a younger unmarried sister. He decided to marry her and bind the fueding families instead of killing the last Lord Phoenix. Cecilia is innocence maid of 14, while this bugged me out a little I am sure it was more histor ...more
Marsha
May 22, 2011 Marsha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Feuding Hearts has it all ... suspense, love, revenge, murder, passion, heroics, excitement, etc., etc.!!! The story line is real, and I felt what Cecelia was going through all the way. Aldere is a typical male, chauvenistic as men were back in the early days. Yet, he has a good heart and he truly has fallen in love, for the first time in his life.

This book held my interest, and my enthusiasm. It was difficult to put it down! I loved that, even though Cecelia was very young and knew her "place"
Becca
The author provided a copy for an honest review. My normal reading genre is YA but I'll read anything well written. So the question then begs....well-written????

I wanted to make sure that I gave the author a very fair shake and was concerned about the genre issue. So I got my aunt and some of her friends who are all big Harlequin fans together (Shari's e-book being 195 pages had that feel to it) brewed a big pot of coffee, made bread pudding and read the book out loud to them between bites and s
Grace Menter
May 21, 2011 Grace Menter rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
aside from a few spelling errors, this book was stupendously ravishingly captivating <3 it demonstrates the folly of men and the core strength and petty jealousy of women better than anything i've read before. i dare you to read the first chapter and not go on from there :)
Ashley Mayer
Wow! I can't even begin to put into words how much I LOVED Feudng Hearts! Cecilia is such a strong, stubborn, loving character and I couldn't help but love her, and the best part is that Aldere is the exact same way. Their relationship throughout this book was so emotion filled! I couldn't help but feel excitment, frustration, heartbreak, longing, and happiness! Shari Richardson did a fantastic job of making me feel what the characters were feeling, and it was so easy to relate to them. The stor ...more
Kristina Franken
Sep 04, 2012 Kristina Franken rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend this book for anyone

FTC: I received a free copy of this book and was not reimbursed in any other way.
Jennifer Wagner
Jennifer Wagner rated it really liked it
May 05, 2012
Glam_Gramma
Glam_Gramma rated it really liked it
Dec 28, 2011
Shannon
Shannon rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2014
Pamz547
Pamz547 rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2011
Cambria
Cambria rated it really liked it
Lorena
Lorena rated it liked it
Nov 16, 2011
Shari Richardson
Aug 10, 2013 Shari Richardson rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Will Mckinley
Will Mckinley rated it it was amazing
Sep 16, 2012
C.lindseyread
C.lindseyread rated it really liked it
Jul 25, 2011
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Oct 13, 2011
Kerry
Kerry rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2011
Robin Cox
Robin Cox rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2011
Sarah West
Sarah West rated it it was ok
Oct 19, 2011
Christy
Christy rated it really liked it
Jun 15, 2011
Christi
Christi rated it liked it
Jun 12, 2015
Shari Richardson
May 19, 2011 Shari Richardson added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
Ottilie
Ottilie marked it as to-read
May 19, 2011
Yvonne
Yvonne marked it as to-read
May 21, 2011
Mark
Mark marked it as to-read
May 22, 2011
Kathryn
Kathryn marked it as to-read
Laima
Laima marked it as to-read
Lorian Jones
Lorian Jones marked it as to-read
Valentina
Valentina marked it as to-read
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn marked it as to-read
Kristal
Kristal marked it as to-read
Mike Rogers
Mike Rogers marked it as to-read
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Debbie Kennedy
Debbie Kennedy marked it as to-read
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Lesley Strom
Lesley Strom marked it as to-read
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Shelby
Shelby marked it as to-read
Vanessa
Vanessa marked it as to-read
May 24, 2011
Sarah marked it as to-read
Debbie I Heart YA Books
Debbie I Heart YA Books marked it as to-read
Aly
Aly marked it as to-read
Morgan
Morgan marked it as to-read
Katie Johnson
Katie Johnson marked it as to-read
Casey
Casey marked it as to-read
May 26, 2011
Mar
Mar marked it as to-read
May 26, 2011
Kristina
Kristina marked it as to-read
Trish
Trish added it
Sue King
Sue King marked it as to-read
Vicky
Vicky marked it as to-read
May 28, 2011
Shari Richardson holds a master's degree in English Education and has spent much of her life teaching students the joy of reading and writing. Her love of writing began when she was in elementary school and has carried through her entire adult life. Shari lives in Pennsylvania with her two Chihuahuas.
More about Shari Richardson...