Start by marking “Feuding Hearts” as Want to Read:
Feuding Hearts
read ebook

Feuding Hearts

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Cecilia Phoenix dreaded marriage, especially to Lord Fitzroy, and prayed for an escape, but when her brother was brought to her fresh from his defeat on the battle field, salvation was not what she expected to find in the angry countenance of Lord Aldere Wyke. Now they must find the strength to love and trust each other before their doubt destroys them both.
Published May 1st 2011 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Feuding Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Feuding Hearts

Jody
I loved Feuding Hearts. This is a historical romance set in the medievel times when knights, lords and ladies lived and loved. The story immediately drew me in by beginning at the end of a tough battle between two fueding lords. Lord Aldere Wyke learns that Lord Devyn Phoenix has a younger unmarried sister. He decided to marry her and bind the fueding families instead of killing the last Lord Phoenix. Cecilia is innocence maid of 14, while this bugged me out a little I am sure it was more histor ...more
Marsha
Feuding Hearts has it all ... suspense, love, revenge, murder, passion, heroics, excitement, etc., etc.!!! The story line is real, and I felt what Cecelia was going through all the way. Aldere is a typical male, chauvenistic as men were back in the early days. Yet, he has a good heart and he truly has fallen in love, for the first time in his life.

This book held my interest, and my enthusiasm. It was difficult to put it down! I loved that, even though Cecelia was very young and knew her "place"
Cambria
Title: Feuding Hearts
Author: Shari Richardson
ISBN: 0012444448
Publisher: Astral Plane Publishing May 2011
Format: E-book

Cecilia Phoenix does not want to marry. When she realizes that she must in order to save her brother’s life and end a family feud that has been waging for too many years, she agrees, but it is with a heavy heart. For, she is marrying the enemy, a man that she was raised to hate.
Lord Aldere Wyke is not the marrying kind. He is gruff, cold and without patience for the silly chatter
Becca
The author provided a copy for an honest review. My normal reading genre is YA but I'll read anything well written. So the question then begs....well-written????

I wanted to make sure that I gave the author a very fair shake and was concerned about the genre issue. So I got my aunt and some of her friends who are all big Harlequin fans together (Shari's e-book being 195 pages had that feel to it) brewed a big pot of coffee, made bread pudding and read the book out loud to them between bites and s
Morgan (Fictitious Escape Reviews)
As soon as I started reading this book, I could not put it down! From the first page, the characters and story line drew me in. You can't help but to feel for the characters. This book was a fantastic and unique read, from beginning to end and I highly recommend it for anyone that enjoys novels in the Romance genre. I will definitely be reading more books by this author.
Rating: 5 Stars.
Fancy Nancy
aside from a few spelling errors, this book was stupendously ravishingly captivating <3 it demonstrates the folly of men and the core strength and petty jealousy of women better than anything i've read before. i dare you to read the first chapter and not go on from there :)
Ashley Mayer
Wow! I can't even begin to put into words how much I LOVED Feudng Hearts! Cecilia is such a strong, stubborn, loving character and I couldn't help but love her, and the best part is that Aldere is the exact same way. Their relationship throughout this book was so emotion filled! I couldn't help but feel excitment, frustration, heartbreak, longing, and happiness! Shari Richardson did a fantastic job of making me feel what the characters were feeling, and it was so easy to relate to them. The stor ...more
Kristina Franken
I highly recommend this book for anyone

FTC: I received a free copy of this book and was not reimbursed in any other way.
Scholar
Scholar marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Monika
Monika marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Brianne Lombardi
Brianne Lombardi marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2014
Faye
Faye marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Lisa Cullinan
Lisa Cullinan marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2014
Lee
Lee marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2014
Sara Woldemichael
Sara Woldemichael marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2013
Shari Richardson
Aug 10, 2013 Shari Richardson rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Dominique
Dominique marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2013
Oana Mosescu
Oana Mosescu marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2013
Peta Ogle
Peta Ogle marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2013
Brandi
Brandi marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2012
Kendra
Kendra marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2012
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2012
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
May 18, 2012
Elizabeth Tedford
Elizabeth Tedford marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2012
Katherine Scogin
Katherine Scogin marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2012
Alexis Butler
Alexis Butler marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Shari Richardson holds a master's degree in English Education and has spent much of her life teaching students the joy of reading and writing. Her love of writing began when she was in elementary school and has carried through her entire adult life. Shari lives in Pennsylvania with her two Chihuahuas.
More about Shari Richardson...
Mourning Sun (Highland Home, #1) Captured Sun: The Second Highland Home Novel Seven Days (Highland Home, #3) Nine Lives (Highland Home, #5) Banished Sun (Highland Home, #4)