Start by marking “The Quinn Legacy (Chesapeake Bay Saga #3 & 4)” as Want to Read:
The Quinn Legacy (Chesapeake Bay Saga #3 & 4)

The Quinn Legacy (Chesapeake Bay Saga #3-4)

4.4  ·  Rating Details ·  1,032 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
For the first time, the final two novels of Nora Roberts's breathtaking Chesapeake Bay saga are together in one volume, bringing "a welcome crescendo to the story-symphony that is the family Quinn in all its boisterous, loving resonance" (BookPage).Includes the novels

Inner Harbor

Phillip Quinn has done everything to make his life seem perfect. With his career on the fast tr
Trade Paperback, 496 pages
Published February 7th 2006 by Berkley (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about The Quinn Legacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Quinn Legacy

Playing for Keeps by R.L. MathewsonPerfection by R.L. MathewsonThe Look of Love by Bella AndreYours to Keep by Shannon StaceyMaid for Love by Marie Force
Best Romance Series following families
129th out of 647 books — 248 voters
The Demarcation of Jack by Dana BennettThe Beach by Alex GarlandDelicious Desires by Jackie WilliamsTreasured Dreams by Jackie WilliamsJaws by Peter Benchley
Takes you away...to the beach
98th out of 276 books — 212 voters

More lists with this book...

Jane Stewart
3 stars and 2.5 stars for books 3 and 4 in the Chesapeake Bay series. Enjoyable teasing and conversations among family members.

THE SERIES:
The Chesapeake Bay series includes four books which tell a continuing story about a family. Ray and Stella Quinn adopt three troubled boys who came from abusive homes. In the first three books the boys are about 30 years old. They left home, have good jobs and are single. Stella died several years earlier. In the beginning of the first book Ray took in another
daysgoby
Jun 15, 2008 daysgoby rated it liked it
There are a lot of Nora Roberts books I haven't read, because I don't like a lot of them. Her Ireland/Witch series was good, the Key series was nice - a lot of them are over dramatic and well...fluffy.

But the Chesapeake Bay books got to me. Set in a small town on (duh)Chesapeake Bay, they tell the story of three men, scooped up as boys on the wrong side of the law and adopted by a local doctor and her husband. The series open with the father dying, and the three men come together to have the fun
Dec 11, 2012 Sarah rated it really liked it
This book is better then the first one. Nora Roberts does capture your attention with this book and you don't want it to end. Worth reading.
Maura
Tessie
Out of all the Quinn brothers, I connected with Phil the least. And Sybil really pissed me off sometimes. But, that is why the book was good in my eyes. I may have not liked the characters personally, but I honestly could not put the book down!
Seth Quinn stole my heart. Not as bad as his older brother Ethan did, but I'm pretty sure I nearly swooned a couple times. I loved his romance with Dru. It developed so nicely. I'm sad that the story has to end here!
Semartens
Apr 17, 2011 Semartens rated it really liked it
Continuation of the series about four brothers thrown together by adoption into a loving family. Healthy and unhealty relationships and how this molds a life. Explores how to draw out the best in a person. Fast paced read.
BWT (Belen)
Sep 24, 2014 BWT (Belen) rated it it was ok
The only reason this gets a lower rating is because the last book of the series, Chesapeake Blue, was such an ENORMOUS disappointment. I HATED that book with a passion!! What Nora did with a beloved character made me want to spit nails.
Amber
Aug 02, 2008 Amber rated it really liked it
This is one of my all time favorite trilogies ( well quads) she has done. It was very touching and believable. She even has a short story about the little boy's first chrismas on her website. Very good books.
Shelly 144
Oct 27, 2013 Shelly 144 rated it liked it
This is another heart warming duo from Nora Roberts. However I don't enjoy #4 as much as the first 3 in this series. Seth's story just does not draw me in as much as Cameron, Ethan, and Philip. Overall the series is a great one in that she ties in all of the books really well.
Ria Murrin MacDonald
Aug 10, 2015 Ria Murrin MacDonald rated it it was amazing
Nora Roberts is one of my favorite authors, and I'm not disappointed again! This is one of her best series!
Lynn Smith
Read these novels individually and at time of publishing. Enjoyed this series very much. Remains a favourite.
Jul 08, 2010 Sarah rated it really liked it
I love the Quinn family, and while Ethan was my favorite, I loved reading Seth and Phillip's stories as well!
Dana
Jul 30, 2007 Dana added it
This is actually a collection of 4 books - VERY good!
There are 4 brothers - each book tells the story of their life
Kathleen Rowley
Aug 30, 2013 Kathleen Rowley rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this one. Actually two in one. Will be looking to find a copy of the first installment. Good read :)
Sheri
Oct 08, 2008 Sheri rated it really liked it
The third and fourth of the volumes of the Quinn family are very engaging, and they finally get the closure they need to live out the rest of their years in peace as one big happy family.
June
Mar 12, 2016 June rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Quinn fans
Shelves: romance, adult
Philip's and Seth's stories.

Probably more of a 3.5. I enjoyed Philip's story but Seth's was a bit depressing for me.
Susan
Susan rated it it was amazing
Aug 28, 2010
Stephanie Gallegos
Stephanie Gallegos rated it it was amazing
Oct 26, 2011
Geneva Neve
Geneva Neve rated it it was amazing
Nov 22, 2013
Caroline
Caroline rated it really liked it
Jul 23, 2014
Coreen
Coreen rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2008
Linda Duncan
Linda Duncan rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2008
Carol
Carol rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2009
Chelsea
Chelsea rated it liked it
Mar 04, 2011
Kelli
Kelli rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2013
Kaleena
Kaleena rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2011
Frances
Frances rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2014
Marilyn
Sep 08, 2013 Marilyn rated it liked it
better than the first 2 novels in this set
Devon Hensley
Devon Hensley rated it it was amazing
Mar 23, 2014
  • The Official Nora Roberts Companion
  • The Dark Viscount (The Marchants #1)
  • Memory: Volume 3, How Far We Have Come: A Tale Of Pride And Prejudice
  • W Juliet, Vol. 14
  • Ride The Thunder
  • Golden Threads (Once Upon A Time, #1)
  • Fall for You (Law of the Pack Book 1)
  • Slob
  • Men of the West: Harden / Evan / Donavan
  • The Swan Maiden
  • Arkansas: Four Brothers Risk Their Hearts for Love in the Ozarks
Nora Roberts is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of more than 200 novels, including The Obsession, The Liar, The Collector, Whiskey Beach and coming in June 2017, Come Sundown. She is also the author of the futuristic suspense In Death series written under the pen name J.D. Robb. There are more than 500 million copies of her books in print.
More about Nora Roberts...

Chesapeake Bay Saga (4 books)
  • Sea Swept (Chesapeake Bay Saga, #1)
  • Rising Tides (Chesapeake Bay Saga, #2)
  • Inner Harbor (Chesapeake Bay Saga, #3)
  • Chesapeake Blue (Chesapeake Bay Saga, #4)