Start by marking “Loving Constance” as Want to Read:
Loving Constance

Loving Constance (Sisters of the Heart Trilogy #3)

HER BEST FRIEND S HUSBAND HAD VANISHED

And Constance Oberlin was determined to find him. The police weren't doing enough to find the missing construction worker, so the feisty lawyer decided to try to solve the case herself...with a few prayers thrown in for him to come home safely to his wife and twin sons. But working with Detective Rand O'Neill, a widower, proved more ex
Published March 21st 2011 by Love Inspired

To ask other readers questions about Loving Constance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loving Constance

terrance
May 21, 2010 terrance rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books
A great read and something I'd reread again in a heartbeat! (the only problem with most of these books is the ending seems rushed :/
She wrote in such a way that it kept me coming back for more, never wanting to put it down. The plot itself was also amazing. I kept trying to imagine myself as poor Annie, with twin boys and a husband who... I won't give it away. I'll be keeping my eyes open for the other books by Lyn Cote!
Brandy
May 03, 2011 Brandy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
MY FAVORITE of the 'Sister's Of The Heart' series! LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, Rand!!! LOVED Connie!...LOVED seeing Jack & Gracie, and Patience and Gil again! VERY interesting storyline!!! Enjoyed it more than the storyline's for Gracie and Patience!!!....GREAT BOOK!!! ;-)
Lauri
Feb 10, 2011 Lauri rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I did like this. I didn't have quite the cookie cutter quality to it that so many Christian novels have. I would have liked to have read more about Rand's deceased wife and how that affects him today.
Michelle
Oct 28, 2009 Michelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book! This is my first book I have read by this author and by far not my last!
Fv
Mar 21, 2014 Fv rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book was good until the baby baptism part, then typical all false religion beliefs, it wen down hill from there.

Lies about God were written and unreality was written.

Author do you not know that only in books and movies can a couple be alone together, especially in a home and not get out of hand? You write that the couple snuggled on the couch many evenings on end and never got too far, but reality says that humans are not that controlled, our emotions and physical feelings take over and th
Sue Kaplan
Enjoyable Clean mystery romance. Connie, naive with eyes full of moonbeams helps search for a friend's husband for whom she has strong, unrequited feelings. During the search she is drawn to the detective heading the search. Her illusions of human perfection in her friends and experiencing her first legal defense of a guilty part force her into self awareness and new maturity.

It was a pleasure to read a romance not drowned in the machinations of sex!

This was read in one afternoon. It is nice to
Tamara
Jul 24, 2012 Tamara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book, it took me just two days to finish it. The plot was realistic and easy to follow. It had a good message that no one is perfect and we shouldnt put anyone on a pedestal, we all fail at some point. Overcoming the pitfalls of life and moving on are important. I liked how the author mixed in the dialogue the inner thoughts of the characters as they wrestled with their true feelings. Very nice.
Emily Mcclure
Feb 25, 2015 Emily Mcclure rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-challenge
Reminds me of my favorite television genre: crime with a story line. And considering it's in book form, even better. Loved it!
Leah
Jul 14, 2016 Leah rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mysteries, christian
Thought it was bleh.
Melissa
Nov 25, 2009 Melissa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book, and the way that the Main Character helps her family.
Melissa
Sep 10, 2014 Melissa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent LI--realistic romantic suspense, husband/friend disappear.
Maryann
I enjoyed it. A good summer read, not to heavy
Mar 30, 2016 Laura rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Boring. Nothing much happened.
Jan Mcleod
not the best bpook I've ever read
Monica
Monica added it
Aug 25, 2016
Danelle Cale
Danelle Cale marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2016
Erin
Erin rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2016
Kelley
Kelley rated it liked it
Aug 15, 2016
Lori Daley
Lori Daley marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2016
Synthetic Darkness
Synthetic Darkness marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2016
Sandra Myers
Sandra Myers marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2016
Stephanie Smith
Stephanie Smith rated it it was ok
Jun 23, 2016
Amal Ben Ammar
Amal Ben Ammar marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2016
Beverly Hollinhead
Beverly Hollinhead marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Tiff
Tiff marked it as to-read
May 23, 2016
Peggy Pitts
Peggy Pitts marked it as to-read
May 21, 2016
Janine
Janine marked it as to-read
May 18, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Heart and Soul (The McKaslin Clan, Series 1, #3)
  • A Texas Thanksgiving (Homecoming Heroes, Book 5) (Love Inspired #468)
  • A Mommy in Mind
  • A Soldier's Heart (The Flanagans, #7)
  • The Best Gift (Sisters & Brides, #1)
  • A Hero for Dry Creek (Dry Creek, #5)
  • Sleeping Beauty (Fairy-Tale Series #2) (Larger Print Love Inspired #415)
  • A Leap of Faith (Texas Hearts, #3)
  • Finding Hope
Lyn grew up loving books. Her favorite night of the week was Friday night, when the Bookmobile came to her neighborhood in Illinois. She’d spend those two hours chatting with the driver of the Bookmobile and the librarian and making the big decision of the week — which books to check out! In those distant days, children were limited in how many books they could check out. Lyn could only take home ...more
More about Lyn Cote...

Sisters of the Heart Trilogy (3 books)
  • His Saving Grace (Love Inspired #247) (Sisters of the Heart Trilogy #1)
  • Testing His Patience (Love Inspired #255) (Sisters of the Heart Trilogy #2)