Start by marking “Loving Constance” as Want to Read:
Loving Constance

Loving Constance (Sisters of the Heart Trilogy #3)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  74 ratings  ·  12 reviews
HER BEST FRIEND S HUSBAND HAD VANISHED

And Constance Oberlin was determined to find him. The police weren't doing enough to find the missing construction worker, so the feisty lawyer decided to try to solve the case herself...with a few prayers thrown in for him to come home safely to his wife and twin sons. But working with Detective Rand O'Neill, a widower, proved more ex
Published March 21st 2011 by Love Inspired

To ask other readers questions about Loving Constance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loving Constance

terrance
A great read and something I'd reread again in a heartbeat! (the only problem with most of these books is the ending seems rushed :/
She wrote in such a way that it kept me coming back for more, never wanting to put it down. The plot itself was also amazing. I kept trying to imagine myself as poor Annie, with twin boys and a husband who... I won't give it away. I'll be keeping my eyes open for the other books by Lyn Cote!
Brandy
MY FAVORITE of the 'Sister's Of The Heart' series! LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, Rand!!! LOVED Connie!...LOVED seeing Jack & Gracie, and Patience and Gil again! VERY interesting storyline!!! Enjoyed it more than the storyline's for Gracie and Patience!!!....GREAT BOOK!!! ;-)
Lauri
I did like this. I didn't have quite the cookie cutter quality to it that so many Christian novels have. I would have liked to have read more about Rand's deceased wife and how that affects him today.
Michelle
I absolutely loved this book! This is my first book I have read by this author and by far not my last!
Sue Kaplan
Enjoyable Clean mystery romance. Connie, naive with eyes full of moonbeams helps search for a friend's husband for whom she has strong, unrequited feelings. During the search she is drawn to the detective heading the search. Her illusions of human perfection in her friends and experiencing her first legal defense of a guilty part force her into self awareness and new maturity.

It was a pleasure to read a romance not drowned in the machinations of sex!

This was read in one afternoon. It is nice to
Fv
This book was good until the baby baptism part, then typical all false religion beliefs, it wen down hill from there.

Lies about God were written and unreality was written.

Author do you not know that only in books and movies can a couple be alone together, especially in a home and not get out of hand? You write that the couple snuggled on the couch many evenings on end and never got too far, but reality says that humans are not that controlled, our emotions and physical feelings take over and th
Melissa
Excellent LI--realistic romantic suspense, husband/friend disappear.
Tamara
I really enjoyed this book, it took me just two days to finish it. The plot was realistic and easy to follow. It had a good message that no one is perfect and we shouldnt put anyone on a pedestal, we all fail at some point. Overcoming the pitfalls of life and moving on are important. I liked how the author mixed in the dialogue the inner thoughts of the characters as they wrestled with their true feelings. Very nice.
Melissa
I really enjoyed this book, and the way that the Main Character helps her family.
Maryann
I enjoyed it. A good summer read, not to heavy
Jan Mcleod
not the best bpook I've ever read
Angieleigh
Angieleigh marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Kay Card
Kay Card marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
linda Morrison
linda Morrison marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Brenda
Brenda added it
Mar 21, 2015
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Cindy Coleman
Cindy Coleman marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Cindy Coleman
Cindy Coleman marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Julie Ann
Julie Ann marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Kathy Best
Kathy Best marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Lawana
Lawana marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Lyn grew up loving books. Her favorite night of the week was Friday night, when the Bookmobile came to her neighborhood in Illinois. She’d spend those two hours chatting with the driver of the Bookmobile and the librarian and making the big decision of the week — which books to check out! In those distant days, children were limited in how many books they could check out. Lyn could only take home ...more
More about Lyn Cote...

Sisters of the Heart Trilogy (3 books)
  • His Saving Grace (Love Inspired #247) (Sisters of the Heart Trilogy #1)
  • Testing His Patience (Love Inspired #255) (Sisters of the Heart Trilogy #2)
Chloe (Women of Ivy Manor, #1) Their Frontier Family (Wilderness Brides, #1) Bette (Women of Ivy Manor, #2) Leigh (Women of Ivy Manor, #3) Honor (Quaker Brides, #1)