All The Possibilities (The MacGregors, #3)

All The Possibilities (The MacGregors: Chronological order #3)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  1,537 ratings  ·  40 reviews
Former First Daughter, and current potter/shop owner Shelby Campbell is wary of U.S. Senator Alan MacGregor's attention. She knows all too well what life in the public eye is like, and the life of a politician. But Alan is persistent. He's determined to win her over and show her that their future is worth all the potential drawbacks.
Paperback, Silhouette Language of Love, 218 pages
Published September 1st 1992 by Silhouette (first published 1985)

Vision in White by Nora RobertsDance Upon the Air by Nora RobertsBed of Roses by Nora RobertsSavor the Moment by Nora RobertsHappy Ever After by Nora Roberts
Best Nora Roberts Novels
117th out of 185 books — 891 voters
When There is Hope by Jane GoodgerPride and Prejudice by Jane AustenSomething Wonderful by Judith McNaughtWhen He Was Wicked by Julia QuinnJane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
My Favorite Romances
49th out of 50 books — 22 voters

More lists with this book...

Srisurang
ชอบมากกว่าเล่มแรกและเล่มสองในชุดนี้ค่ะ
ทั้งอลัน และ เชลบี น่ารักมาก ชอบรายละเอียดของฉาก นิสัยตัวละคร บทสนทนาคมคาย
ของขวัญแต่ละอย่างที่ อลัน มอบให้ เชลบี น่ารักแบบช่างคิดจริงๆ และเธอก็ให้ของขวัญที่มีความหมายกลับคืนเขาเช่นกัน
เรื่องสั้นๆ แต่ประทับใจ
แปลกที่หนังสือบางเล่ม อ่านแล้วไม่รู้สึกว่า รู้จัก หรือรักตัวละคร เพราะว่าลักษณะนิสัยความเป็นตัวตนมันไม่เด่นชัด แต่เรื่องนี้ ชัดมากๆ อาจเป็นเพราะเราพอจำ อลัน จากสองเล่มแรกได้ แต่เชลบีเป็นตัวละครใหม่ ซึ่ง นอร่า ก็เขียนได้ดีมาก และชัดเจน
Pang
4.5 Stars..

I want to read the book that the Hero is the Politician for long time. I love Alan. He is intelligent and witty. Denial MacGregor, Alan's Father is the most Fantastic!! He is so clever and witty. Shelby, the Heroine, she is strong and intelligent, so perfect for being MacGregor's daughter-in-love. The Dialogue is Great!! It's Sharp, especially the Auguring between Denial and Shelby. It made me WOW wow WOW, then laugh out loud! lol! I LOVE the Playing Card scene, as well! this scene is...more
HÜLYA
The MacGregors Ailesinin tiryakisi oldum ben..Şu ana kadar en beğendiğim hikayee bu oldu..Hele Alan MacGregor kişiliği kararlılığı ile tam da karizmatik ne istediğini bilen bir erkek modeli idi..
Shelby Camppbell o da bir İskoçyalı ama Klanı farklı biri ötekinin topraklarını almış:)) Ama asıl derdi Shelby'nin başka babasıda Alan gibi siyasetçi imiş ama kızının gözlerinin önünde bir suikast sonucu öldürüldüğünde Shelby on yaşında..Ömür boyu sürecek bir travmaya sebep olan bu olay yüzünden Shelby A...more
Aurian Booklover
A typical Nora Roberts book; I really enjoyed the heroine Shelby. She is an artist, lives as she pleases and refuses to be bored. Her father was a Senator, running for President, when he was murdered in front of his children. Shelby adored her father, she was only eleven, but she was determined to live life to the fullest, and never marry a politician. She would not risk that kind of heartbreak again. Nor would she be molded to be a polished politician’s wife.
But when she met Alan MacGregor, an...more
Nihawmi
3,5
Seride ki en sevdiğimaha da bu kitap ve çifttir.
Seriyi sevdim aslında ama sanki ansızın Macgregor-overdose olmuş olabilirim.
Döncem ben sana beybi.
Lydia Perversius
George Bernard Shaw once said: "The possibilities are numerous once we decide to act and not react." . In the third book of the MacGregor series, this is pretty much the hidden and often implied moral.

Alan MacGregor, Daniel's firstborn, is the only child of his that hasn't found his sweetheart yet. His career as a Senator is a success, and he has a very promising path to presidency ahead of him, should he decide to tread that way. Marriage is not something he cares for, at least not until his so...more
Anna *stagiemonkey*
My Summary:

Senator Alan MacGergor is more likely to have a blond slick and smooth women on his arm who has great manners and such, so what is he doing with Shelby Campbell - A women with wild, flaming hair, had animals as roommates, and owns a pottery shop? As Alan finds himself falling in love with this wild women, she tries not to fall to the charm of the dashing Senator. Though Alan will have nothing, not even his work stand in his way to have Shelby, fall in love with with him. Plus it wo...more
Gramedia Pustaka Utama
Mendapatkan satu keranjang strawberry yang terbaik dari seorang pengemar, benar2 menyenangkan, dan itu yang dirasakan Shelby ketika dia mendapat satu keranjang strawberry yang dikirim Alan. Dan gara2 membaca buku ini saya menjadi tergila2 pada strawberry yang berwarna merah, bintik2, yang besar2 dan manis2 asam rasanya.
Shelby adalah wanita yang unik,memiliki boneka babi dengan nama macgregor, menjalani hidupnya sebagai pengrajin keramik dan pengusaha dengan membuka toko yang menjual keramik buat...more
Justine
I admit to reading this almost by accident....and yes, the image of accidentally reading a book is humorous, but...I thought I was opening one book on my Kindle, & it turned out to be this one, instead. I would classify this as a happy reading accident, though. I always enjoy Nora Roberts, and I find it more than agreeable to occasionally go back to her earlier beginnings, too. Her MacGregor books have become almost "required reading" for Roberts fans, but I somehow managed to slip by them,...more
Continuing the theme of the MacGregors, again.
This time, time for Alan and Shelby.
Alan is a senator, on the fast track to being president. Totally not related, but I'd vote for him if he was running right now.
Anyways, he runs into Shelby Campbell. MacGregors and Campbells do not get along, supposedly, but they seem to be just fine ;)
Shelby is from a political family. Her father was a senator before he was murdered. He was murdered in front of Shelby, and her brother Grant, a reclusive artist.
She...more
Mariana Bezerra
My Thoughts:

This was a fun book. Alan MacGregor sounds more rigid than his brother Caine but since he needed to charm Shelby, and she’s nothing like I expected for him, taking in consideration he’s going to try be president.

Shelby knows all about politics since her father was a president but since he was murdered in front off her and she never really tried to accept to have feelings and lose those people too.

So this book is all about Shelby fighting her love with the wrong person, she swore neve...more
Valentina
Eh. This was an okay book, although the male lead was unable to hear 'no' when the female lead said 'no'. An entertaining book for those who enjoy a decent dynasty/family-style series.
Althéa
Not one of Nora Roberts' best. A bland read. It felt as if she wasn't even trying to make something memorable (in a good way). Everything was too fast with too many loose ends. Moreover, I usually love the leading man in her novels. But not in this one. MacGregor is a manipulative asshole and Shelby's just plain weak-willed and gullible.
D-wee
pertama baca novel ini duluuu sekali jaman masih kuliah, salah satu novel NR yang paling sering re-read :))
kalo ga salah ini adlh novel ke3 dari Mcgregors series, diantara 3 anak Daniel Mcgregor ak plg suka Alan hero di novel ini!! suka banget karakter yang tenang tapi menghanyutkan, bertentangan dengan karakter faveku biasanya yg cenderung bad boy n agk rake gitu :D

di novel ini chemistry Alan n shelby dapet banget, karakter alan n shelby yg sangat bertentangan bikin plot cerita jd tambah menar...more
B&p
ไม่น่าเชื่อว่านักการเมืองจะมีมุมคิขุแบบนี้ บุคลิกอลันชัดเจนมากๆพอๆกับเคนและไดอาน่าจากเรื่องชะตารักเลย บุคลิกของเชลบีก็เช่นกัน แต่แอบเบื่อเธอเล่นตัว เข้าใจปมที่เธอกลัวแต่มันไม่ชัด เราไม่ค่อยรู้สึก อาจเพราะความน่ารักของพระเอกกลบ 555
SANDRA

I THINK ALAN MAY BE MY FAVORITE MACGREGOR.. LOL I THINK I HAVE SAID THAT ABOUT EVERY SINGLE ONE SO FAR. BUT ALAN REALLY CAPTURED ME AND SHELBY HAD ME FEELING HEART WRENCHED BECAUSE OF WHAT SHE WENT THROUGH AND LAUGHING PRETTY HARD. I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH BOTH OF THEM AND THEIR LOVE STORY.
Pınar
3.5

Nora'yı seviyorum ama şu beyaz dizilerde alanı kısıtlı kullanmasa daha çok seveceğim. 2 kişi ve tek mekan üzerinden 20o sayfa yazıyor yaw kadın. Bir de vampir gibiler, birbirlerini dişleyip duruyorlar. (her kitapta!)
Ah Daniel ah zor bekliyorum kitabını. Daha çok yer verilsin sana ama :D
Emily Higgins
Shelby Campbell meets Senator Alan MacGregor and is attracted to him. Because her own father was assassinated when he was running for President, Shelby is leery of getting involved with a politician. Nora Roberts solves the dilemma in her usual manner using lovable characters and great dialogue.
Sulis Peri Hutan
Shelby si pengrajin keramik merasa terganggu akan kehadiran Alan,. Sebelumnya dia sudah bilang tidak akan menikahi seorang politikus. Karena dia pernah trauma, ayahnya meninggal ditembak sewaktu menyalonkan diri sebagai presiden. Alan yang serius dan Shelby yang ceplas ceplos :)
A. Jones
Sweet romance. Definitely more tame than the other MacGregors, but that's Alan's character. :)
Teresa
Por vezes esquecemos como são as coisas + simples aquelas que + prazer dão. Uma história de amor. Sem pretensões intelectuais, literárias, etc, mas que nos prende da primeira à última página.
Arlene
Just a typical romance book. Light reading! Nothing special about this book! Was disappointed. Nora Roberts books are usually more interesting!
Anna
I've read it before and I'll read it again: I love the MacGregors. This one is Alan MacGregor & Shelby Campbell - a politician and an artist in D.C.
Vy Pham
Romantic, the chemistry was there. I liked the uniqueness of the both protagonists' personalities and their flaws.
Iunisi
A very light read if you are looking for something not heavy to read. Well written bu swift and quick.
Primadonna
Can't seem to symphatize with the female protagonist, and sometimes I just feel she doesn't deserve him.
Esra Ç.
Daniel'in kitabı için gitgide daha fazla meraklanıyorum nasıl bir adam yaa :D Bayılıyorum ona :D
Meagan
The very first Nora Roberts book I ever read...still one of my favorites.
Niki
Love Nora Roberts and all of her books they are fast, easy, fun romances.
  • Sean's Reckoning
  • Raintree: Sanctuary (Raintree Series #3)
  • Pernikahan Pura-Pura (Married by Arrangement)
  • Against the Rules
  • A Secret Splendor
  • Diamond Girl
  • The Assassins Gallery (Mikhal Lammeck, #1)
  • Velvet, Leather & Lace: A Man's Gotta Do/Calling the Shots/Baring It All
  • Wanton: Blaze (PI & Men to the Rescue, #2)
  • The Sheik and the Virgin Princess (Desert Rogues, #5) (Silhouette Special Edition, #1453)
  • The Man She Loves To Hate
  • Turning Up the Heat (La Vie en Roses, #0.5)
  • Unexpected (Silver Creek #1)
  • The Golden Chance
  • Two Trains Running
aka
Jill March
J.D. Robb
Sarah Hardesty

Eleanor Marie Robertson was born on October 10, 1950 in Silver Spring, Maryland, USA. She was the youngest of five children, also the only girl, of a marriage with Irish ancestors. Her family were avid readers, so books were always important in her life. She attended a Catholic school and credits the nuns with instilling in her a sense of discipline. During her...more
More about Nora Roberts...

“Only the young think they know anything about wisdom.” 3 likes