Start by marking “Stripped Bear” as Want to Read:
Stripped Bear

Stripped Bear

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  297 ratings  ·  15 reviews
When Ayana moved into her first home in Charlotte, North Carolina, she thought nothing could be more perfect. The quiet little street was a sharp contrast to where she’d come from, and she loved it. What made her wonder though was when the ladies in the neighborhood speculated on whether Ayana would be competition. The verdict wasn’t favorable. Just when she began to quest ...more
Published May 18th 2011 by Amira Press

To ask other readers questions about Stripped Bear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stripped Bear

DKristin
This was a hot quick read. I will definitely be looking into more of Lockwoods books.
Judy  at Musings and Ramblings
I found this book on a Listopia on Goodreads called 'I'll Be Goldilocks! Were Bears and Bear Shifters in Romance'. Since bears are my all time favorite shifter, I had oodles of fun on this list! This is one of two books that I found on the list, that I hadn't read, that sounded interesting. I particularly prefer bear shifter books that aren't tied to the the trite Goldilocks story.

The story opens with Ayana, having moved away from her family in New York, to Charlotte, North Carolina and purchas
Elise-banned from infomercials and ebay
When I first started, I thought that it was going to be horrible, however, it was better than expected. Not great, but for a short story, decent. A few unanswered questions (what was up with Brooke and Gwen). It just seems like this was going to be longer and she decided to end it.
Obsessed with book smex
I feel like I'm beginning to expect too much from the books I read. I just wasn't all that impressed with this story. I really didn't care about what happened to the characters. Maybe after a re-read in the future I'll change my opinion.

Bookie | The BookChick
It was a so-so book. The conversations were trite and juvenile in many places. It could have been a much better story without the feisty heroine being so feisty...The story didn't really call for all of her "attitude."
raeneysa
nice past time read but i prefer ms tressie her book two
Bear Necessities to me was extra. I do like the face both hero's are dominate instead one submissive.
Tilequa

I thought it would be better it was going fine in the beginning than she started getting on my nerves really but not bad
Donna Boles
I got the Kindle Edition, this book was umm umm good. All I can say is what it would be like to have 2 men at your beck and call.
Mzpastrychef
Very Good Novella.. Wished it was longer... Multiple partner shape shifting book....wish it went into more detail...
Brandi
I wish it was longer and went into more detail about their shifter myth. Ahhh, but there is a sequel
Ellen Kingsley
Needed a little more of everything plot, character and spice
Rita
This was good. Started out shaky but came together.
Mrs. SAL
Jul 20, 2011 Mrs. SAL marked it as to-read
BK2 is Bear Necessities
Carmen
A quick read.
Mrs  Araka
Mrs Araka marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Pam Smith
Pam Smith marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Karisa
Karisa marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Iashia
Iashia marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Lisa Hotz
Lisa Hotz marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
  • Laid Bear (Urban Fairytales, #2)
  • Bear's Gold (Erotic Shifter Fairy Tales)
  • Kuma (Pack Rulez, #2)
  • Theirs to Claim (Claimed, #1)
  • Army Beasts (Army Beasts #1)
  • Under a Crescent Moon
  • Oriana and the Three Werebears
  • Battered Not Broken
  • Tameka's Smile (True Mates, #4)
  • Thierry's Angel (Chevalier Men #1)
  • What a Bear Wants
  • BirthControl (LaPatron, #2)
  • Kincade's Rose (The Megalodon Team, #1)
  • He's So Shy (Bad Boys, #1)
  • Their Unexpected Mate (Paranormal Protections Unit, #1)
  • Wild, Wild Mess:Alanta
  • Just Like Candy
  • The Alpha Promise
Something Unexpected Tempting a Wolf Bear Necessities Hopelessly Devoted to You City Wolf