Start by marking “Oh No Everything is Wet Now” as Want to Read:
Oh No Everything is Wet Now

Oh No Everything is Wet Now

4.81 of 5 stars 4.81  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  8 reviews
An electronic telenovela in verse. Oh No Everything Is Wet Now is a forking maze of sincerity, video poetry, luchador masks, one hundred thousand cupcakes, and Google Image Search returns. From the hearts and minds of Richard Chiem and Ana Carrete to the weakness in your knees.
ebook
Published May 2011 by Magic Helicopter Press

To ask other readers questions about Oh No Everything is Wet Now, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Oh No Everything is Wet Now

M.
May 20, 2011 M. rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2011
This is exciting. There are quiet words, a potential melodrama between a man and a lady, but the explosive format is what really makes it. We scroll around a webpage punctuated with text, google image search screenshots, and youtube videos in which the authors reading their words are non-diegetically laid over footage of the authors walking around.
Matt Margo
I read this chapbook on Wednesday, May 18, 2011, and now, as I write this review on Saturday, May 21, 2011, I'm still thinking about Oh No Everything Is Wet Now. Its two prolific authors, Ana C. and Richard Chiem, are young and more or less belong to the desensitized generation about which they write; not that they themselves are similarly bored or constricted to the sort of emotional wandering found within the characters in this chapbook, just that they know such characters well and can probabl ...more
Sara
A telenovela-inspired plot told through videos and stories and images, navigated by scrolling around a giant page and following (or not following) lines. This is incredible and wonderful and incrediful and wonderble.
James Payne
I started reading the part about the party and it made me think of this party I recently attended where everyone was on MDMA and then the second paragraph said the characters were on MDMA and I thought, "Wow, skilled depiction re: MDMA parties." I like everything else about it as well.
Adam
Loved it. New kind of way to read a book or something $$$$
Angelica Castillo
Like a spanish telenovela, Oh No Everything is Wet Now tells a story about love using descriptive, sensual and passionate words. It reminds me of the scripts of the shows I have watched before but this differs because of its use of google images and videos to accompany the story. You have to follow the direction of the lines in the webpage to progress which made it very entertaining.

I liked this book very much because it is original and I would like to encounter more stories like Oh No Everythi
Madi
Madi marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Natalie Abrahamian
Natalie Abrahamian marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Cassandre G
Cassandre G marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Elise
Elise marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Lily
Lily marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Drew Riekman
Drew Riekman marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Megan Luke
Megan Luke marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
Lizbell
Lizbell marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2014
Amelia Hickel
Amelia Hickel marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
Elise
Elise marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2014
rachel
rachel marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2013
Charles Young
Charles Young marked it as to-read
May 01, 2013
J.
J. added it
Mar 08, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
baby babe Very Beautiful Women make-believe love-making PENIS ENVY THIS IS CONTROVERSIAL