Start by marking “The Chesapeake Series Collection (Chesapeak Bay Saga #1-4)” as Want to Read:
The Chesapeake Series Collection (Chesapeak Bay Saga #1-4)

The Chesapeake Series Collection (Chesapeake Bay Saga #1-4)

4.49 of 5 stars 4.49  ·  rating details  ·  3,492 ratings  ·  90 reviews
#1 "New York Times" bestselling author Nora Roberts presents her breathtaking Chesapeake Series--SEA SWEPT, RISING TIDES, INNER HARBOR, and CHESAPEAKE BLUE presented together in one set for the first time.

SEA SWEPT

When Cameron Quinn receives word that his father has been in a terrible car accident and is near death, Cam returns home. Along with his two adopted brothers, Et
Box Set, 0 pages
Published March 30th 2004 by Jove (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about The Chesapeake Series Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Chesapeake Series Collection

The Look of Love by Bella AndreFrom This Moment On by Bella AndreI Only Have Eyes for You by Bella AndreCan't Help Falling in Love by Bella AndreIf You Were Mine by Bella Andre
Romance Series about Families
148th out of 481 books — 220 voters
A Heart For The Ocean by Taylor LakkeShelter Mountain by Robyn CarrVirgin River by Robyn CarrHome Again by Donna B. McNicolMountain Angel by Suzie O'Connell
Best Small Town Romance
56th out of 393 books — 174 voters

More lists with this book...

Colleen
Yes, this book is romantic chick lit with lots of toe-curling sex, BUT it is actually a really engaging story. As someone from a big family, I love the dynamic between all of the Quinn brothers and their respective women. Nora Roberts does a great job introducing you to all the characters and making you care about all of them.
Jimmyjane
Taken separately, these are awesome stories- but together, it is impossible not to get down on my knees and worship Nora Roberts for this quartet. Has anyone read this series and NOT fallen crazy in love with the Quinn men? They would have to be made of stone, because these characters are designed to make a girl swoon, each and every one of them. Find a friend who has read the series and you'll spend a delicious hour debating which brother you'd pick and why and oh! how it would all shake out th ...more
Taylor
i loved this series. it was just really well written. i feel like her characters always have some kind of challenge they're trying to overcome, but the characters of this series had much darker pasts. It was, dare i say this about a romance novel, a little heavy (just their pasts, not the books).
Estara
Feb 15, 2013 Estara rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of contemporary romance, who don't mind a ghost.
Recommended to Estara by: one of my favourite series of hers
Jennifer Gelert
First of all, I love any book that Nora Roberts writes. These stories are about the Quinn brothers, Cam, Ethan, Philip and Seth. Not related by blood but by love. Each book deals with the story of each son starting with Cam. The 3 older boys stand by their father's death bed and make a promise to take care of another lost boy (Seth). My favorite of the 4 books involves Ethan.

The love, loyalty and family bonds these books have are wonderful. Last night as I finished the fourth book "Chesapeake B
Dawn
Omnibus/Collection:
Sea Swept - 4/5
Rising Tides - 3.5/5
Inner Harbor - 3.5/5
Chesapeake Blue - 3/5

Sea Swept - The first of the Quinn Brothers and the first of the series, this was my favorite of the books. All the characters who follow are established well and because of this setup. Cameron is an engaging Hero and Anna a strong Heroine. Their mid story fight/misunderstanding is very believable, though the setup is a little too easy for the overall mother-figure stand in for Seth.

Rising Tides - You
Duncan Mandel
Welcome to Nora Roberts’s captivating saga about the lives and loves of four brothers on the windswept shores of the Chesapeake Bay... Sea Swept Cameron Quinn is coming home to say goodbye to the only father he ever loved. And he’ll have to put his fast-paced life on hold to care for the last lost boy Ray Quinn hoped to save... Rising Tides Though not born to the tradition of a waterman, Ethan Quinn has embraced the life. But now, he must face his own dark past to accept not only who he is but w ...more
Stephanie
~ Life's full of surprises and miracles.
~ Making a home, caring for family is important work. The most important work there is.
~ Life's a gift. It doesn't always fit comfortably, but it's precious.
~ Appreciate the little things. They'll build up if you do.
~ There is a destiny that makes us brothers; None goes his way alone: All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own. ~ Edwin Markham
~ Art is the accomplice of love ~ Remy De Gourmont
~Education is supposed to be more than lea
Lori Crague
This set of four books is about 4 adopted brothers - about their lives, how each was changed by their parents influence, and how each one finds love and makes their own way. Love the town this is set in and all the personalties of the four young men - One of Nora Roberts best series - I could read this again and again.
Maura
Lindsay
Books 1 and 4 were my favorite. Overall such a great series. I definitely recommend.
Katy M
I laughed, I cried and everything in between.

I never put spoilers in my reviews.
Aside from some formatting issues, which is on Penguin Group, this is an excellent series. No surprise there as Nora Roberts is an excellent author. My favorite romance author and one of the few authors I reread on a regular basis. This is one group of friends I visit from time to time and this time read the full series from start to finish.
Nora Roberts gets it. Life, love, living...both sexes, all ages. Magic.
Eve Gaddy
I'm a Nora Roberts and JD Robb fan. This is one of my very favorite series of Roberts. Compelling stories, great heroes and heroines, lots of heat. I have read this series several times and love it every time. Did I mention the heroes are really hot? Read it, you'll love it!
Joan Gillstrap
Wow

This is probably the third or fourth time I have read this series. I laugh and cry and cheer them on. It's just great. Nora Roberts/ J.D. Robb is my favorite author
Shannon
Outstanding writing and storyline

Outstanding writing and storyline Love Nora's writing and detail. Between the sailing and building of boats it's a great group of books.
Judy Scott
love it over and over again

Lovely written story that warms the heart. Keeps getting better with every read. Can totally relate to everyone's story and
Dianne
Great quartet, taken from the main male character's perspective. Each story is inter-woven with the rest, and the series finishes some 15 years later with the fourth book.
Kim Dolfi
This was my first introduction to Nora Roberts (long ago) and I loved that it was set in the Chesapeake Bay area (my childhood hometown)! Been a fan of NR ever since!
Amy Porter
I really liked it. It surprised me to have fallen into this series so easily..now I'm struggling to find another book and that is always so difficult after a good read..
Chrys Fey
I highly recommend the first three books to anyone who wants to learn how to create characters your readers can fall in love with. I also recommend them because the books are very good! My favorite was Rising Tides with Ethan. Ethan was my favorite brother and the love story is extremely sweet.

Chesapeake Blue: When I found out there was a book for Seth I was thrilled, but it didn't live up to my expectations. Part of me hoped Seth and Aubrey would've grown up to be a couple. I also didn't like
Rebecca Neely
I've read all 4 books many times over the years - love the characters, the dogs, the family ties. Great go to books!
June
I was intrigued by this book since it claimed to be written with a male's perspective on romance. I doubt that real men would be so sappy or crude. Nora Roberts, in my opinion, is a hit-or-miss author. Sometimes the dialogue in her stories is witty & entertaining and sometimes it's just over the top on the cheese factor. Sometimes her story lines and characters are engaging and compelling, other times they are just superficial and stereotyped. The only story I really cared for out of the 4 i ...more
Donna
I have read this series before and listened to the unabridged version. If you have read this series, it is okay to listen to this version. If not, I recommend listening to the unabridged version instead. You will miss out on what makes a Nora Roberts book worth reading.
The only thing elevating this to a 3 star book was that I found myself wanting to find out what happens.
Gina Kenny
About to start book 4. An easy light read.
Alison
I love Nora Roberts and I can't say I've really disliked any of her books, but this is one of my favorite series of hers. She portrays family dynamics is such a wonderful way and it is the relationships between the brothers and their families that draws to me just as much as the "romance" aspect of these books.
Erin
Love this series !!!
Sherri Joyner
Interesting.

As with most of Nora Roberts' books, you are drawn into caring about the characters, which tends to make you feel a part of what is happening.
Gladys Turner
I loved this series.
I have tried and failed before to read a Nora Roberts book, but somehow this series hit the mark and kept going.

All the books (except 4) were 5 stars for me,while 4 was 4 stars.

I still don't know whether I will read again by this author but I'm keeping this one.
Jenn
This is one of my favorite Roberts series. The Quinn family is a good one, with enough drama to sustain four books. The setting is great, you can just hear the waves lapping against the shore while enjoying these stories. Although my favorite is the first, they are all worth a read.
  • The In Death Collection: Books 21-25
  • Shattered Rainbows (Fallen Angels, #5)
  • The Spellbinder
  • Rendezvous / Ravished / Reckless (Amanda Quick Triple Exclusive)
  • Strictly Temporary
  • Plain Jane (A House for the Season, #2)
  • The Lady Is Tempted
  • The Stars that Tremble (Stars, #1)
  • The Prince She Had to Marry (Bravo Royales, #2)
  • The Surgeon's Lady (Channel Fleet, #2)
  • Don't Look Down (Samantha Jellicoe, #2)
  • Legends Lake (Irish Castlelough Trilogy, #3)
  • The Rake and the Wallflower
  • Relentless (My Immortal Knight, # 4)
aka
Jill March
J.D. Robb
Sarah Hardesty

Eleanor Marie Robertson was born on October 10, 1950 in Silver Spring, Maryland, USA. She was the youngest of five children, also the only girl, of a marriage with Irish ancestors. Her family were avid readers, so books were always important in her life. She attended a Catholic school and credits the nuns with instilling in her a sense of discipline. During her
More about Nora Roberts...

Chesapeake Bay Saga (4 books)
  • Sea Swept (Chesapeake Bay Saga, #1)
  • Rising Tides (Chesapeake Bay Saga, #2)
  • Inner Harbor (Chesapeake Bay Saga, #3)
  • Chesapeake Blue (Chesapeake Bay Saga, #4)

“then looked directly into the father’s eyes. “I’m aware that over the” 0 likes