Start by marking “You Can't Go Home Again” as Want to Read:
You Can't Go Home Again

You Can't Go Home Again

Long time friends, one time lovers. It's been five years since she left... since she ran away. They say you can never really go home again. It looks like Danielle Foster was about to find out.

She'd had one night with him. One, glorious night before she'd left for L.A. Unfortunately, she knew he regretted it. So, she had moved on, made a life for herself in Los Angeles. But
Published February 4th 2013 by Writer's Edge Publishing (first published May 14th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about You Can't Go Home Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Can't Go Home Again

Jen
This could’ve been an awesome story. Friends lo lovers? Check. Likeable and relatable characters? Check. Great sexual tension? You betcha. The fact that the seemingly endless amount of misunderstandings don’t finally get resolved until the 95% mark made me want to hurt my kindle. If either Dani or Jace had the cajones to confront each other in an honest way regarding the past and what they were feeling, the entire mess would’ve been cleared up over a cup of coffee. Here’s how I picture that scen ...more
Mysti Parker
Sep 16, 2012 Mysti Parker rated it really liked it
If you need need to spice up your reading time, you'll want to pick up Aubrianna Hunter's 'You Can't Go Home Again'. This contemporary erotic romance will have you fanning yourself in no time.

It all begins with Danielle Foster, who has quite the dilemma. Life's been great for her in L.A., working in the film industry and making a name for herself. So different from her previous life in a small Texas town. Though her parents are long dead, most of Danielle's childhood and college friends are stil
Nicci   ☞ Hell Raisin Sugar  ☜
These two really needed to communicate better....so much heartache and confusion could have been avoided had they simply talked to one another. What fun would that have been, though? The chemistry was sizzlin, the sexual tension was palpable and Brian has Bedroom Bossy down to an art form. The "paranormal" aspect was woven in well, wasn't overdone and didn't take over the story.
axola
Apr 15, 2013 axola rated it did not like it
What can I say? I was too bored to finish reading it. 48% into the story I decided enough was enough.

The story started as the story of two friends who hadn't seen each other for years after sleeping once together ( from the first moment you could see that probably a misunderstanding had happened). Several years later they meet again for their best friends weeding and to their friends surprise they start snipping at each other.
Usually I like books that start this way, but their fights weren't f
Siddhee
The book starts on an interesting note.

The Heroine is based in L.A and is an assistant producers, but just small budget films, she gets a call from her best friend one day, who insists that she come back to her hometown to attend the said best friend's wedding.

Hero is a bar owner who was once a best friend-cum-almost romantic interest of the heroine's life. But now, he hates her, because she did not come home when he was critically injured.

That said, the book shows potential in the opening cha
Sandy
Danielle and Jason were friends throughout their childhood, but after a one-night stand Dani left Austin for LA and they haven't spoken since. Now that her BFF is getting married, she has to go back home. Jace has been angry at Dani for the past five years - she left before he woke up after their one night together. He's tried to move on, has a new girlfriend and a new career owning the town bar. But seeing Dani brings everything back up. This book was one fight or misunderstanding or ...more
Aubrianna Hunter
May 22, 2011 Aubrianna Hunter rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
As the author,my opinion of the book is obviously biased, however I will tell you I thoroughly enjoyed writing it. The characters were a lot of fun, strong, sarcastic, cranky and very real to me. I tried to give them a sense of humor, a touch of the absurd, along with all the real emotions everyday people face. I hope you enjoy reading it half as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Sincerely,
Bree Hunter
Corinne
Mar 16, 2016 Corinne rated it it was amazing
This is one of my all time faves. It's a quick read that packs a hell of a punch.

Friends since high school, Danni and Jace get even closer in college. After they sleep together, Danni leaves thinking Jace regrets their time together. Running to Cali, she doesn't she Jace again until 5 years later when a friends wedding brings her back home. A lot of time has passed and tempers ignite when Jace and Danni finally meet again.
Ginette
Apr 25, 2013 Ginette rated it liked it
This is a hard one to rate. Overall the storyline was good, characters where all good. It also had a few sad, hot & funny scenes. That a great recipe for an amazing story ...but it didn't hit the WOW factor. It was to long & repetitive, I did speed read a few paragraphs because I was ready nto chuck my reader to the wall. So can't decide between 3 & 3.5, but happy I read & finished it.
Gloria Elena
Oct 03, 2013 Gloria Elena rated it it was amazing
This is such a great book; it is a second chance romance.

Dani (Danielle) and Jace were college friends. They were the best of friends until a summer mishap: they got a a little tipsy had steaming sex. Fearing that she has made a mistake by sleeping with her best friend, Dani runs off to California and never speaks to Jace again. Fast forward to 5 years later and Dani comes back into town for a friend's wedding. Dani and Jace are in the same wedding party and they will be forced to spend some tim
Missy
May 05, 2015 Missy rated it really liked it
A spicy read.
There is a ton of sexual tension between Jace and Dani that has never gone away while Dani was gone. Jace is rung so tight with his surpressed feelings for Dani, that they have turned into anger. Dani has no idea why he is mad at her and every time they try to talk it turns into a yelling match. Friends are starting to wonder what happened 5 years ago between them??????
Another cool twist to this story is Dani has visions. She has been having a nightmare for the past few years involv
Angie
Apr 15, 2013 Angie rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks, adult-romance
I enjoyed the beginning half of the book more than the last half because it got so repetitive after a while. I grew increasingly frustrated with the constant back-and-forth Dani and Jace put us through. It worked for a while but then I was just annoyed with their indecision and backlash at each other.

Another reason for the lower rating was Jace being able to project his nightmares onto Dani. I could roll with Dani's unexpected psychic abilities, but him having the ability to project his dreams
Raj
Great read loved all the angst between Dani and Jace, one night of passion between the two best friends takes them on a journey they can't ever forget, but miscommunication kept them apart and lead them to separate journeys, wow loved Jace's reactions to when he was around Dani when she got back home it was so crazy, and you could really feel how much he loved her. They were hot together and so passionate. I loved the secondary characters Bri and Jenn they were so cute! Jace was a great alpha ...more
Elizabeth Eagle
Mar 26, 2013 Elizabeth Eagle rated it really liked it
Such a good read. There is so so so much sexual tension in this book you want to just tell the two main characters to shut up, get over it and get it on, seriously. At first I wasn't sure which way this would end. Some authors would have left her leaving and staying gone and both finally moving on, however not here. We have the happy ending, even if it kinda felt like it wasn't going to come, it finally does. Good read.
Michal Inbar
Jul 19, 2013 Michal Inbar rated it it was amazing
u know? sometimes i got a book on my hands that makes so much Impression me that i think i cant take another book again.
this one is.
my english is not that good 2 explain the depth of the story nor the plot, but, it was earth shattering 2 me as crossfire and fsog.
i will Totally read it again.
thank u aubrianna i will keep in touch! ;-)
Lyn
Feb 23, 2013 Lyn rated it liked it
Enjoyed reading it... But just wish the hero/heroine would stop and really talk and not jump to conclusion. They could have been together sooner and the misunderstanding and confusion straighten out if both of them COMMUNICATE! I understand why the author did it, but it feels like the misunderstanding is just there to stretch the book/story longer.
Lisa
Sep 11, 2012 Lisa rated it it was amazing
This is a very realistic erotic book. The story line is heart warming. The sex scenes make you warm all over. There are several of the other characters that I would love to read about too. Aubrianna Hunter is quickly becoming my new favorite author. I couldn't put this book down!!
Cynthia Cirrincione
Sep 13, 2012 Cynthia Cirrincione rated it it was amazing
Wow, this book was one that I didn't want to put down! The author did a wonderful job of weaving the past and the present stories. I was dying to know what happened next. This was the first book I read by Aubrianna Hunter & she's one of the authors I immediately buy when a new release comes out.
Gisele
Mar 11, 2014 Gisele rated it really liked it
Another gem from Ms. Hunter. I loved the two main characters, Jace & Dani. Whiled I really enjoyed the book I thought there was a little too much anger between the two chapters. Although there was a HEA I was starting to wonder if that would be the case. Still - a good enjoyable book!
Jessica Lambert
Feb 12, 2013 Jessica Lambert rated it it was amazing
It draws you right in and your gripped. I couldn't put the book down, well my cell phone with the kindle app. The characters feel real. I even shed a tear or two at some of the best parts. I greatly look forward to more books by this amazing author!
Nicole Naranjo
Sep 11, 2013 Nicole Naranjo rated it really liked it
Although I found myself wanting to kick Jace in his junk several times I still loved him. This book wasn't at all what I expected and I really enjoyed it. I would love another book to get more of the but also to see if anything happens with Zack and Nina!
Tet
Oct 20, 2013 Tet rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed the book. I'm a hopeless romantic and a sucker for bff-angsty type of love stories. ❤️
Srishti Ghosh
Sep 02, 2014 Srishti Ghosh rated it it was amazing
Dis book is clearly very romantic with little bit of bitchiness but lots of love. \

Pss... little bit psychic dreams r also involved.......
Tiffany
Mar 11, 2013 Tiffany rated it liked it
Shelves: hot-romance
This book was good but not great! There was tons of sexual tension, crazy hot sex, angry arguing, storming out.....then wash and repeat! The ending saved it for me. I am a sucker for a HEA
Sue
Overall I enjoyed it! I will admit that I wanted to knock Jace & Dani's heads together now and then. Humorous at times, with great secondary characters. I will definitely read more from this Author.
Saskia 'follow my shoes' Smith
Oct 15, 2013 Saskia 'follow my shoes' Smith rated it did not like it
from the reviews and the info on the book i expected more from this, i found it to be slow and when i got to the half way mark i stopped reading it.
Fernanda Pestana
Fernanda Pestana rated it liked it
Dec 09, 2014
Marguerite
Marguerite rated it really liked it
Jun 29, 2013
Izzy guzman
Izzy guzman rated it really liked it
Sep 01, 2013
Jill
Jill rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2013
  • The DISARM Series Boxed Set
  • Beautifully Twisted
  • Choosing Chase
  • Stranger At The Beach House
  • Nice Girl (Girl Series, #1)
  • Detained
  • The Prince of Earth
  • Just Watch the Fireworks
  • Beautiful Goodbye (Beautiful, #1)
  • Knight In Black Leather
  • Sugar Daddy (Lowcountry Heat, #1)
  • Window (Paris Secrets, #1)
  • Suspended
  • Insufferable Proximity 2 (Insufferable Proximity, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Paradigm: His Absolute Purpose (The Billionaire's Paradigm, #1-7)
  • A Vampire's Saving Embrace (Supernatural Desire, #1)
  • Melting Ms Frost