Fabulicious!

Fabulicious!

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  77 ratings  ·  15 reviews
As the breakout star of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey," Teresa Giudice has quickly become a household name--and a New York Times bestselling author. Her first book, "Skinny Italian," showcased the health benefits of Old World Italian c
Published May 3rd 2011 by Running Press Book Publishers

False Millennium
The book should be called "Uninspirational!" Basic Italian fare, with an emphasis on past cooking styles; i.e. "dated." I thought I would enter her receipe for Tomato Sauce, because it actually made me laugh with a "You've GOT to be kidding," moment:

1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 28-ounce can imported whole plum tomatoes, broken up with their juices
1/4 cup tomato paste
2 tablespoons chopped basil.

That's it! D'oh! She swears using extra-virgin olive oil in EVERYTHING, and if you are in the...more
Ash
Teresa Giudice is just as funny and sassy in written form as she is in motion. With her "don't give a fuck" and "go get 'em" attitudes, not only does she share fun and easy to accomplish recipes with you, she shares a positive look on life as well. That food is not something to be feared or over-complicated or over thought. Food is something to tackle and celebrate. Food is life. Food is happiness. Food is to be shared with yourself and everyone you love.
Samantha M.
I really likes all the recipes I tried. This book convinced me to make my own pasta for the first time! It was so easy and not as time consuming as I thought. Thank you Teresa for helping me see that I can make great things from scratch that don't take all day! Now I always make my own pizza dough and my own sauce using your recipes!
Heidi
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Great Italian recipes with ingredients that are easy to find in any grocery store! Only complaint is it would of been nice to know how many calories I was putting in my body!
Kris at Book Wishes
My 1 minute review on Fabulicious, the name is great and so are the recipes I personally loved Papa's Roasted Pepper recipe. I liked how each recipe got someones name to make the recipes more family oriented making you feel right in Teresa's Kitchen. If this book were all about the recipes I would hands down give it 5/5 smacks because they are good, some of them fast and easy for all us moms. If you are going to buy this book because of cooking buy it! However I read the contents too, I was dist...more
Lady Krystal
I rarely meet a cookbook that I don't like...this book was no exception. I'm a Teresa fan which is one of the reasons why I got this book. There were four recipes in paticular that I would like to try, they are: Stella Pastina, Amazing Arugula Salad, Pookie's Pesce Primavera, and Chocolate Zabaglione Cakelets. I can't wait to try those. I LOVED all of the family photos and little anectdotes; that's what made this so much more than the average cookbook. What I didn't like was the fact that Teresa...more
Cheri
I purchased this book on 8/8/11 when I went to Teresa's book signing at Barnes & Nobles in Hamilton NJ. She as very nice and sweet. She wrote "Cheri, Happy Birthday Love Teresa Guidice" in book and had the opportunity to shake her hand and take a picture with her. While waiting in line to meet her, I did skim over the pages.... there are some really delcious looking recipes in there. Can't wait to try them out.
J
This is another of Teresa Giudice's great nuts-and-bolts guide to everyday Italian cooking.

She and her co-author, Heather McClean's writing style is easy, and offers useful information. Like Skinny Italian, this little book is entertaining and informative. What's not to like?
Damaris (GoodChoiceReading)
I've cooked about five recipes out of Teresa's cook book and loved them all! Her recipes are truly a good home cooked meal and fast and simple! Everything requires fresh ingredients and all are very easy to find at your local supermarket. Love this cook book!
Dina
I love the conversational style of this book, and the last one. It is an easy book to read and the recipes are easy to follow. I am looking forward to cooking.
Victoria
I think this is a great and easy cookbook. Considering I'm not Italian whatsoever, it's easy for me to follow along.
Kimberly
Nice cookbook, but i liked her first book better. These recipes seem a bit too complicated/pricey to make.
Burdafamily
a small inspiration for cooking with your kids, but otherwise easy to pass over.
Kimberly
Her recipe's are simple and tasty.
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
Colleen
Colleen marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
Samanth Davison
Samanth Davison marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2014
Alma
Alma added it
Mar 09, 2014
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2014
Jesenia Melendez
Jesenia Melendez marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Skinny Italian: Eat It and Enjoy It - Live La Bella Vita and Look Great, Too! Fabulicious!: Fast & Fit: Teresa's Low-Fat, Super-Easy Italian Recipes Fabulicious!: On the Grill: Teresa's Smoking Hot Backyard Recipes by Teresa Giudice (Author) Heather Maclean (Author) Skinny Italian: Eat It and Enjoy It Live La Bella Vita and Look Great, Too! [Paperback] by Teresa Giudice (Author) Heather Maclean (Author) Skinny Italian: Eat It and Enjoy It Live La Bella Vita and Look Great, Too! [Paperback]