Goddess Mother Speaks

Goddess Mother Speaks

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The Goddess Mother is speaking to us in a way she has never done so before! The Omega aspect of the GodHead shares with us vital information about the changing times we are living in, the future creation, the Children of the Light, Sacred Relationships and so much more. This is a must read for all Awakened Beings.
Published March 1st 2011 by Createspace

Keri Mullen
In reading Goddess Mother Speaks I am called to go beyond just knowing recognition and dive deeply into the feeling of being embraced by the Omega force. Words and sentences have jumped from the pages as if being spoken directly to me. I have felt activations upon reading the messages from the Mother Goddess as channeled through the author.

Deeply moving and necessary insights to help us gain back the balance we so desperately need in todays society. This book speaks to the soul, awakens the Spi...more
Blanca Beyar
May 19, 2011 Blanca Beyar rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
A timely and compelling book that both inspires and invites readers to align themselves with their highest potential of wholeness through unification with the Goddess energy!
Vivian
May 19, 2011 Vivian added it
so far I am very intrigued
Aisha Oaktree
Aisha Oaktree marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Amanda Moore
Amanda Moore marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2013
Barbie
Barbie marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2012
Blanca Beyar
May 19, 2011 Blanca Beyar rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Writing self-help books is one of my greatest passions and missions in life. All of my books draw from both my personal and professional experience as a Holisitc Counselor and Guru,and the countless transformations I have witnessed from working with clients and students.

Healing and self-realization is hard work...it is hard because no one really teaches us to move beyond the human ideal of holdin...more
More about Blanca Beyar...
Attributes Of Mastery Love...The Only Reason Mending Matters of the Heart How to Harness Your Intutive Nature The Path to Self-Realization