The God of All Comfort

The God of All Comfort

4.48 of 5 stars 4.48  ·  rating details  ·  66 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Don't live in doubt and despair. Everything Christ promised-an abundant life and victory over sin-is available to you today! Colorful anecdotes illuminate every page, clarifying the book's vital message.
Published June 1st 1953 by Moody Publishers

To ask other readers questions about The God of All Comfort, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The God of All Comfort

Sue
This is another wonderful book by Miss Smith. She has a wonderful way of looking at life's crisis with an all powerful, all knowing, all caring God in mind. It is comforting and will help the Christian to look at life's struggles a little differently. A fabulous book that I would love to give to all my christian friends.
Robin
Jan 02, 2009 Robin marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Who wouldn't want to read about the secret of this abundant life and victory over defeat?! I'm not sure where this book came from, other than Divine intervention. I look forward to taking the time to read this one!
Peggy
This is such a wonderful book! It addresses soooooooo many issues of our lives in such a practical way. My kind of women! I want to buy the book and read it again and take notes. I would love to teach what she has to share to others at next months small group session. I highly recommend it!:-)
Patricia
What an amazing blessing this book was! A keeper & one I will read again & again, trying to soak in the truths this godly Quaker woman so simply shares. 'Comfort & peace never come from anything we know about ourselves, but only & always from we know about Him.'
Maria Claudia
It is very difficult to talk about this book. It is just wonderful, not in a commom way. It touches a lot of stuff that trouble us in the christian life. She speaks clearly, deeply and simply. I'd give it a thousand stars, if I may. Highly recomended.
Summisse
i go back to its pages time and time again.
Barbara
Lots of good points.
Susan
If your love receptors are damaged, this is a must to dismantle your untruth with the truth of God and His love for you. She knows how to effectively articulate common misconceptions and faulty thinking on the human part that denies us receiving and believing God about Himself and about what He says about us. For those with broken lives, broken hearts, past failures and wounded by others, this is a journey of healing. You won't be the same after you're done.
Rebekah Lee
Rebekah Lee marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Misty
Misty marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Lilhelm
Lilhelm marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Tammy Percival
Tammy Percival marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Joy Rash
Joy Rash marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Katie
Katie added it
Apr 02, 2014
Ashley Jackson
Ashley Jackson marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Lisa Morrow
Lisa Morrow marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Debby Gerth
Debby Gerth marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
Edward Ramsbottom
Edward Ramsbottom marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
The Christian's Secret Of A Happy Life (Hendrickson Christian Classics) God is Enough The Unselfishness of God The Commonsense Teaching of the Bible The Open Secret