Start by marking “Princesses Gone Wild” as Want to Read:
Princesses Gone Wild

Princesses Gone Wild

They're sassy, sexy and sporting tiaras. They're also raucous, ribald, and outrageous when they get together for goblets of mead and an afternoon's bitching. You know their names—they rose to fame as heroines who sought their Happily-Ever-Afters. And found them.

Of course, Happily Ever After is actually anywhere from eternity to three months and an annulment, if you've got
Published May 15th 2011 by Decadent Publishing Company

To ask other readers questions about Princesses Gone Wild, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Princesses Gone Wild

Drmgrl99
Jun 29, 2011 Drmgrl99 rated it really liked it
These stories are not the fairy tales you heard as a child. Did you ever wonder what happened after the princesses and princes got their Happily Ever Afters?. Well these stories tell us that, as well as spilling all sorts of dirty secrets. And when I say dirty secrets I mean Dirty with a capital "D" :D
Princess Aurora has decided to write a book, but what will her book be about? The only thing she does is hang out with her friends (other princesses) and gossip and tell stories (dirty stories). T
Lexie
Jan 01, 2016 Lexie rated it liked it
In general I like Kelly's writing. I've read several of her erotic historical short stories and haven't been let down. And since this is a co-written set of stories its hard to say that which she wrote and that which the co-writer (SL Carpenter) wrote and that which they wrote together.

Basic premise is that Aurora (aka Sleeping Beauty) gets together with some of her Princess friends (Belle, Snow White, Scheherazade, Odette and Cinderella) every so often to discuss the trials and woes of being a
Future Slayer Girl
This book had a huge bucket of potential. From the beginning I was laughing hysterically at the way the princesses all acted and their little quarks. However, the 'sexy' stories they told. For me they weren't all that sexy. I guess being a totally Disney Princess fan I expected a bit more. I liked the story of the Ugly Duckling, and the twist at the very end with The Jack and the Beanstock story. But they used some of the cliche words I was slapped on the hand for to not use in writing.

Again, g
Michelle
Jun 03, 2011 Michelle rated it it was amazing
I had no idea what to expect from this book and I'm still not really sure what I thought.

I will never look at any Disney Princess or fairytale story the same way ever again! I laughed a lot and some of it was groanworthy bad but it was just so bad that I had to laugh. So yeah... :)

Katie O'Connor
Feb 27, 2012 Katie O'Connor rated it it was amazing
I laughed myself silly really this book.
The stories were true to fairy tale form, the Princesses hilarious and the sex hot and spicy.
Does it get any better than that?
A supremely good read!
Terri Pray
May 22, 2012 Terri Pray rated it it was amazing
Cute, crude and funny. Well worth reading and not at all serious.
Carrie
Feb 27, 2012 Carrie rated it did not like it
Shelves: kindle-freebie
Sort of glad I didn't pay for this...
Mary Lynde
Mary Lynde marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2016
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2016
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2016
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Jo Notary
Jo Notary marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
Laura marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Jeanette
Jeanette rated it did not like it
Jan 07, 2016
Hilary
Hilary marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2015
Marcy
Marcy rated it did not like it
Aug 22, 2015
Jane
Jane marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Saydee
Saydee rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2015
Erin
Erin rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2015
Ronnie
Ronnie rated it did not like it
May 17, 2015
Tiina Maalismaa
Tiina Maalismaa marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Laura rated it did not like it
Feb 02, 2015
Jordyn
Jordyn rated it it was ok
Dec 24, 2014
Silvara Wilde
Silvara Wilde marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Clare Sweeting
Clare Sweeting rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2014
Megan Markgraf
Megan Markgraf rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2014
Maggie
Maggie marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
I'm really rather boring... Honestly. I live a pretty hum-drum life as a wife and mother. I shop at the local supermarket and use coupons now and again. See? Boring stuff.

I live in New England, so I have a good supply of warm clothes, cool clothes and in-between clothes. Never enough, of course.

Having been born and raised in England, I do possess a well-developed feel for the English countryside.
More about Sahara Kelly...