Start by marking “Princesses Gone Wild” as Want to Read:
Princesses Gone Wild

Princesses Gone Wild

3.45 of 5 stars 3.45  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  7 reviews
They're sassy, sexy and sporting tiaras. They're also raucous, ribald, and outrageous when they get together for goblets of mead and an afternoon's bitching. You know their names—they rose to fame as heroines who sought their Happily-Ever-Afters. And found them.

Of course, Happily Ever After is actually anywhere from eternity to three months and an annulment, if you've got
Published May 15th 2011 by Decadent Publishing Company

To ask other readers questions about Princesses Gone Wild, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Princesses Gone Wild

Drmgrl99
These stories are not the fairy tales you heard as a child. Did you ever wonder what happened after the princesses and princes got their Happily Ever Afters?. Well these stories tell us that, as well as spilling all sorts of dirty secrets. And when I say dirty secrets I mean Dirty with a capital "D" :D
Princess Aurora has decided to write a book, but what will her book be about? The only thing she does is hang out with her friends (other princesses) and gossip and tell stories (dirty stories). T
Lexie
In general I like Kelly's writing. I've read several of her erotic historical short stories and haven't been let down. And since this is a co-written set of stories its hard to say that which she wrote and that which the co-writer (SL Carpenter) wrote and that which they wrote together.

Basic premise is that Aurora (aka Sleeping Beauty) gets together with some of her Princess friends (Belle, Snow White, Scheherazade, Odette and Cinderella) every so often to discuss the trials and woes of being a
Future Slayer Girl (aka: kitten)
This book had a huge bucket of potential. From the beginning I was laughing hysterically at the way the princesses all acted and their little quarks. However, the 'sexy' stories they told. For me they weren't all that sexy. I guess being a totally Disney Princess fan I expected a bit more. I liked the story of the Ugly Duckling, and the twist at the very end with The Jack and the Beanstock story. But they used some of the cliche words I was slapped on the hand for to not use in writing.

Again, g
Michelle
I had no idea what to expect from this book and I'm still not really sure what I thought.

I will never look at any Disney Princess or fairytale story the same way ever again! I laughed a lot and some of it was groanworthy bad but it was just so bad that I had to laugh. So yeah... :)

Katie O'Connor
I laughed myself silly really this book.
The stories were true to fairy tale form, the Princesses hilarious and the sex hot and spicy.
Does it get any better than that?
A supremely good read!
Terri Pray
Cute, crude and funny. Well worth reading and not at all serious.
Carrie
Sort of glad I didn't pay for this...
Silvara Wilde
Silvara Wilde marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Maggie
Maggie marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Helen
Helen added it
May 14, 2014
Debbie
Debbie added it
Apr 22, 2014
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2014
Abigail
Abigail marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2014
Fullfaun
Fullfaun marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2014
Trea
Trea marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2013
Tasneem
Tasneem marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2013
Savina
Savina marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2013
Hina
Hina marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2013
Iris
Iris added it
Jan 08, 2013
Aleixs
Aleixs marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2012
Dawn Sullivan
Dawn Sullivan marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2012
I'm really rather boring... Honestly. I live a pretty hum-drum life as a wife and mother. I shop at the local supermarket and use coupons now and again. See? Boring stuff.

I live in New England, so I have a good supply of warm clothes, cool clothes and in-between clothes. Never enough, of course.

Having been born and raised in England, I do possess a well-developed feel for the English countryside.
More about Sahara Kelly...
My Wish (Guardians of Time, #1) My Lady Vampire - Book One (My Lady Vampire, #1) My Lady Vampire - Book Two (My Lady Vampire, #2) My Lady Vampire - Book Three (My Lady Vampire, #3) Inside Lady Miranda (Tales of the Beau Monde, #1)