Start by marking “Healing Heartaches” as Want to Read:
Healing Heartaches

Healing Heartaches

Healing Heartaches is a powerful and moving book about loss and grief. More importantly, it is a “how to” for healing the heartache of loss and keeping treasured memories alive.
paperback, e-book, 273 pages
Published (first published December 11th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Healing Heartaches, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Healing Heartaches

danelle Rene
Sep 10, 2012 danelle Rene rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed this book and it will be one I read more than once. It touches on something that most of us prefer not to talk about and that is the loss of a loved one. Dr. Showalter writes in such a way that you feel like you are sitting across the table from her and she helps you through the pain we endure when we lose a loved one. Such wonderful stories she tells in there and they are stories of life and loss that make you feel like you are not alone in your grief. I hope everyone will sit ...more
danelle Rene
Jan 30, 2012 danelle Rene rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best books I have read on grieving and loss. Dr. Showalter makes you feel like you are sitting talking across the table from her and covers areas that most of us are afraid to talk about because it hurts too much and she makes you see it in a way that helps heal the heart.
Sherry E
Sherry E rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2013
Kathy
Kathy rated it it was ok
May 29, 2016
Jennifer S
Jennifer S marked it as to-read
May 18, 2011
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2012
Sheny
Sheny marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Michelle Pilar
Michelle Pilar marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Dan
Dan is currently reading it
Oct 12, 2016