Start by marking “Three” as Want to Read:
Three

Three (Three #1)

3.33  ·  Rating Details  ·  325 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
Hot steamy dreams…a sexy stranger…and his two brothers…
all add up to an erotic adventure she’ll never forget.

Lori’s erotic dreams about a hot hard stranger are hitting fever pitch. She needs way more than eye contact and a smile across a crowded subway station. An instant connection sizzled between them and now Lori, who’s never believed in love at first sight, is its help
Nook, 52 pages
Published April 18th 2011 by Opal Carew (first published April 12th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Three, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three

Leila Bloom
Dec 18, 2011 Leila Bloom rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Menage readers, people who need no plot
Recommended to Leila by: a friend
Shelves: menage
I really wanted to like this book more than I did. I read the other reviews and this book had been on my TBR list for a while so I gave it a whirl. No, I have to admit, the other reviews were right. I can usually deal with "unbelievable" but this was too far-fetched even for me. I just about laughed out loud when the third guy showed up.

I enjoy a sense of fantasy with my erotica. Barely any erotic book I've read could be called 'realistic' but this one even pushed my limits. If it had been long
Rustye
Premise too crazy to believe. The story is practically non-existent but there is an awful lot of sex among four brothers, one brother's brand-new bride and the bride's best friend.
Sassafrass
total smut, and I loved every minute of it. hard to believe the love professed at the end, but other than that a smuttastic time had by all!
Cindi
Sep 14, 2011 Cindi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone
Hot, Hot, Hot! Short novella involving 3 brothers and steamy sex, great combo for hot & wild monkey sex - yummy ;-)
Amanda
Aug 09, 2011 Amanda rated it it was ok
Very short and unbelievable. Lots and lots of sex between three brothers and two friends.
Romazing Reader
Sep 09, 2015 Romazing Reader rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot! Hot! Hot! Crazy sexy and super steamy, a dream come true ménage fantasy novella where a sweet young girl dreams of a gorgeous stranger, only to find that's just the beginning of her fantasy adventure when she finally meets him...and his brothers. Wow! Wow! Wow! Loved it!
Willow Sanders
It's a decent short... certainly quite hot, but next to no character development. I picked it up after reading her short inside the Captured bundle, but this story compared to that one seemed a bit rushed.
AngelinaT
May 25, 2014 AngelinaT rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Opal Carew really is a master of erotic writing and what could be hotter than three hot men! This was written well and tastefully. I enjoy all stories by this author. Definitely hot stuff!!!
Melissa
Jun 24, 2013 Melissa rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
That was the most bizarre thing I've read thus far and I tell you I've read some kinky stuff in my time. I couldn't quiet enjoy the book because mostly of my prejudice, I hate cheating and with the two in the beginning the whole time I thought 'poor Marie' and yer there was really just no point to the book apart from the sex and I've honestly read way better in a normal romance.

Thanks for reading
Xoxo

The star is for effort and nothing more, I wouldn't have even rated it more than a half a star
Adriana
Three by Opal Carew

This was an okay quickie only 34 e-pages. No real story, more a depiction of a scene between three brothers who are identical and two women who are best friends. One of the women is married to one of the brothers. It got so confusing at times that I was not always sure whose hands and mouths were on whom. Ms Carew is one of my favorite authors but I will stick to her full length novels.
Deanna Against Censorship
Apr 14, 2013 Deanna Against Censorship rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotic
Unbelievable to an absurd degree. If it was a novella maybe there would have been room for some character development and build up to the hot tub. But it wasn't and there wasn't. A fantasy but a story that has been done much better.
Shannon
I really enjoyed reading the sexy scenes, but by the time they got to the 3rd identical brother it just seemed to far fetched. Though I know if I could have three REALLY hot males that looked a like I would defiantly take them!
tyrianpurple
PWP.
too fantasies-like.
a triplets? and a suddenly orgy story? hmm too fictionist.
well, the first part was interesting.
the main story kinda on fanfiction level
Glenda
Jul 02, 2012 Glenda rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Yes it was steamy and smutty but way too short. I mean really, 45 pages on my reader?? I wish I would have known that before I bought it.
Cristina
Hot, read book 2 now looking to reading book 3!!!!!
J Elise Ortiz
Feb 29, 2016 J Elise Ortiz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: opal-carew
Total guilty pleasure book, that was dripping in
April
Dec 22, 2013 April rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not enough detail, also seems out of order.
Jaime
Apr 28, 2011 Jaime rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011
Quick hot read. No substance.
Stephanie
The worst ever !!!
Greeneyes Belle28
Lovely
Mariam
Mariam marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2016
Sherri
Sherri marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2016
Phoenix_feather723
Phoenix_feather723 marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2016
Susanna
Susanna marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2016
Kelsie Francis
Kelsie Francis marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2016
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2016
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2016
  • Mikayla's Men (A Bride for Eight Brothers, #1)
  • Enough Love For Two (Raising Cain, #2)
  • Good Cop, Bad Cop
  • Twin Games (The Heroes of Silver Springs, #2)
  • Fly Boys
  • Barefoot Bride for Three (Bride Train, #1)
  • Delilah's Downfall (Texas Temptations, #2)
  • Bear Necessities
  • Christmas Moon (Lunar Mates, #5)
  • Beaumonts’ Brand
  • Phantoms' Pleasure (Circle of Three, #3)
  • Abbey's Sexual Adventure
  • Beth's Little Secret (Riverbend, Texas Heat, #2)
  • Playing Wolf (Phoenix Prophecy, #2)
  • Bridled and Branded (Bridled #1)
  • Love Or Duty (Moan for Uncle #5)
  • Raw Desire
  • Double Shot (Long Shots, #1)
206712
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author, Opal Carew loves cats, Zentangle, and wild nail polish!

More about Opal Carew...

Three (3 books)
  • Three Men and a Bride (Three, #2)
  • Three Secrets (Three, #3)