Start by marking “Hollywood Sinners” as Want to Read:
Hollywood Sinners

Hollywood Sinners

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  270 ratings  ·  41 reviews
POWER

Marriage to Hollywood heartthrob Cole Steel secured Lana Falcon a glittering place on the red carpet. But running from a wicked past she has trapped herself in a gilded cage the price of freedom. . . her soul?

REVENGE

Kate diLaurentis s career is fading as quickly as her looks. . . What could be worse than discovering her husband s latest mistress is Hollywood s ho

Published (first published April 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Hollywood Sinners, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hollywood Sinners

Nessy Dimitrova
There were some interesting aspects in this book. And there were others which were horrific. Like rape for example. Number one of the short list of things I can`t handle. 3 stars in the end.
Gaele
If it were June, this title would hit the top of my “beach reads” list: not too challenging with characters that are outrageous, glamorous and a bit sex-crazed, with plenty of “out of the norm” events and activities to engage and entertain. Newly released with bookouture publishing, Victoria Fox’s chick-lit ‘bonkfest’ has the fun feel of your next must-have escapist read.

Billed as the ‘next’ Jackie Collins, I found that similarity worked only in the amount of intermingled story lines and the set
Chick Lit Uncovered
Hollywood Sinners is the debut novel from Victoria Fox, and I'd been waiting for it for quite some time before it was released. I'm not usually into 'bonkbusters' which is what this book is described as, but Hollywood Sinners has definitely changed that! The novel promises glamour and scandal, and that's pretty hard to turn down...

Cole Steel is the Hollywood heart-throb of the moment; sexy, rich, powerful; the man who every girl across the globe wants. Too bad he's already married to starlet Lan
Anissa
This was a fun and swiftly moving book that I would definitely recommend for the beach or vacation. That it moved along quickly was a mercy because there are a hundred chapters (which is a great endorsement to e-read this one). Soaptastic and if I’m honest, downright over the top in the drama department. Sometimes, that’s just what I want and this delivered in spades.

While I enjoyed following Lana and Cole and Kate and Jimmy, my favorite couple to follow were Chloe and Nate. He was a piece of w
Renita D'Silva
An absolutely brilliant book. Sometimes, you buy a book based on the blurb and it doesn't live up to promise. Not this one. This one delivers everything promised and more. Racy, fun, this book transports you to another, more glamorous world, and it is as if you are on the sidelines, peeking in, as if you are partaking of the juiciest gossip. If you are tired of the mundane and want to escape for a while, this one's for you. Loved it. Highly recommended.
Sophia Valentine
On the way to London, I had been reviewing Victoria’s website, reading about her new novels. My mom then suprised me with her book – Hollywood Sinners. I found this book to be a really entertaining read. It has all the things that I like from a novel: glitz, glamour, sex and bitchiness! I thought that I would lose track of which characters were who, as there were so many, however I didn’t as the novel flowed well, and the characters all had their own unique personalities and mannerisms. Victoria ...more
Aileen
I don’t usually read these types of books, but I fancied something
different, this is a debut novel very predictable and very over the
top, an ok read.
Lyndsay
Good story but too many 'main' characters
Leah
Marriage to Hollywood heartthrob Cole Steel secured Lana Falcon a glittering place on the red carpet. But running from a wicked past she has trapped herself in a gilded cage the price of freedom…her soul? Kate diLaurentis’s career is fading as quickly as her looks… What could be worse than discovering her husband s latest mistress is Hollywood’s hottest starlet? Her only option the most shocking revenge. Chloe French’s innocent beauty has captured a million hearts, but no one’s warned her of the ...more
Bree T
Cole Steel is at the top of his game – he’s making fabulous movies, he’s the go-to man in Hollywood. If you want your movie to be a success, you cast Cole Steel in the main role. And he has the hottest up and coming actress as his wife, Lana Falcon. Lana has been cast in the one, the movie that could make her career by granting her that tiny gold statue that carries so much credibility. She’s stunningly beautiful, impeccably dressed and they make the most perfect red carpet couple. What the hord ...more
Best Books To Read
I hold my hands up, I love trashy books! So when I read the sleeve of this book it seemed to be right up my street. It certainly isn’t lacking in substance with a whopping 608 pages. The media side is quick to hype this author as a Jackie Collins type read, but seeing as Jackie Collins has such a long and successful career, as well as a huge following; it’s quite a statement to make.

I dived straight into the book and immediately fell into the story. Victoria Fox gives a chapter for a character m
Aura
**For more reviews, contests, interviews, book news and more go to my blog:

Victoria Fox is easily my new favourite author. The fabulous cover of this book is what urged me to pick it up and what lies within its pages is just as tantalising. I’d be interested to know if any of the characters were based on real people…I have my suspicions hehe.
The story follows four couples, each powerful, each with their own vices and all trying to keep up appearances in the
Amanda
Hollywood Sinners is an explosive tale of love, jealousy and revenge that hops between glamorous locations in LA and Las Vegas. It follows the four couples of Lana Falcon and Cole Steel; Nate Reid and Chloe French; Robert St Louis and Elisabeth Sabell; and Kate diLaurentis and Jimmy Hart - their stories intertwine, overlap and finally collide in a delicious finale at a film premiere in Las Vegas.

For a debut novel, Victoria Fox writes with assurance - the pages fly by thanks to short, sharp chapt
Tara
This book is very typical of its genre – and I’m not going to lie, I enjoyed every minute of it. Between reading my usual fantasy-type books, I enjoy something light and easy to read, normally with the more scandal, the better. And this definitely delivers.

The story itself follows four couples, whose lives turn out to be more intertwined than one would first imagine. Yeah, I know, it’s been done in loads of chick lit books before this one, but it didn’t mean I didn’t enjoy it. Whilst some of th
Hatice Ozdemirciler
I don't usually read chick lit, or bonk busters, or whatever category this belongs in, but I COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN. Whatever you are looking for in a book, surely readability and a good story that leads you on and makes you want to stay awake just a little bit longer so you can find out what happens, are crucial factors.

I really enjoyed being led through the story by Victoria Fox, a surprisingly skilled storyteller for a first time novelist. It's very, very tempting to go into the storyline, but
Agi
So hands up, from time to time I enjoy to read a bonkbuster, and as I have already read Victoria Fox and knew more or less what she's offering, I dived into "Hollywood Sinners" and enjoyed every page of the book.

This is a typical book for this genre. We have a lot of characters, we have trash, sex, drugs, many secrets and also glamour and views into celebrities lives. Like I said, we have many characters here, but it was not confusing and after few chapters I already knew who is who and who is t
Maryann Fox
Three beautiful women and their men. Not all is as it seems with the beautiful people-secrets from the past bring about a terrifying revenge and a family secret that will tear a family apart.

Not everyone lives happily ever after and in one case a marriage of convenience becomes repetitive since one party has a personal secret that becomes known only after the ink is dry on the "marriage license" so to speak.

A fast past novel.
Mandy Robson
Love Victoria Fox books. Along the lines of Jackie Collins, who is my favourite author. The jump from city to city and the glamour and intrigue keep me glued to the end and I find it hard to put down. Just bought her new novel, Power Games, and can't wait to start that, however I have other favourite authors to read aswell so it may be some time yet. This book does not disappoint and it makes me wonder if she is basing it on a real actor couple, of whom I could possibly guess it is. Made me thin ...more
Pauline
loved this book, a great escapism holiday read full of glitz an glamour. It`s a real easy read with memorable characters.
Alona Perlin
This book was formulaic, as far as women's novels go. It is solely based on Jackie Collins' format. It is somewhat engaging, but the characters are not so fascinating and it is somewhat predictable.
Joo
Many years ago, I loved Jackie Collins, Jilly Cooper, Shirley Conran with their sex and shopping bonkbusters.

It's been a long time since I read anything as good as those books, but this week, I have found someone that is up there with them.

This book is more modern than those books mentioned above with a bit more monogamy and less of the sleeping around, but the female characters are just as strong.

I did see Elizabeth's shock coming long before she did, though :)

I'm looking forward to reading mor
Rachael
very Jackie Collins. loved it!!
Tinandra
When you have read American Star by Jackie Collins, you have read this one. If not pure plagiate, it is all too predictable.
Christina Rochester
OMG!!! This was amazing but totally screwy at the same time. I love love loved Lana's storyline. She was such a likeable well written character that I couldn't help but warm to her. Her backstory in Ohio is extremely interesting and I love how we were spoonfed little bits at a time.
However Elisabeth's story is way beyond screwy. Somehow I knew exactly what was going to happen there but it really didn't make reading it any easier.
Cara
Received and reviewed for Amazon Vine.

Fairly standard bonkbuster, destined for the summer holiday market. Four interlinked plotlines culminating in predictable dramatic conclusion. Felt I had read it all before as similar to 80's novels by Jackie collins, Judith Krantz, Shirley Conran et al. Best suited to 20-somethings looking for a light read on the beach!
Katarina
My first Victoria Fox book, but not my last.

Great big, massive story, like Jackie Collins' books. I enjoyed every page, it's one of those wonderful guilty pleasure reads. In the last part of the book the pace gets pretty crazy and one thing after another happens. Leaves you breathless and turning pages faster and faster.

A very satisfying read!
Anna

Well I love a trashy get swept up in the action book... But I don't think this is the best one. It took me half way thru the book until I was really caught up in the action. I prefer her other one- temptation island as it offered more of a storyline. I didnt know where the story was going for most of this book.
Ashley
Pros

I really love celebrity stories
The characters were beautifully written

Cons
Really (over 600 pages) long
Too many storylines

This book honestly could've been four different books in a series because while it was well written, it really was too long. Overall, good story though.

*Received an ARC for honest review.*
Ruth
c2011: Very very light chick lit. Whilst I loathed the plot and the characters, the writing style is good and has a non-irritant flavour. Definitely a pastiche of various populist writers. Not for me sadly. (I had to laugh at the bits in the back of the book inferring that this would be a book club pick!)
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Apr 08, 2015 10:24AM
  • The Antenatal Group
  • Cupcakes at Carrington's
  • Revenge
  • Is This Love?
By day I live in London. By night I relax in my fantasy LA mansion, sipping Krug in a Jacuzzi and watching a bare-chested man clean out my pool. I went to boarding school in my teens and studied English at university. While there, I wrote my first (unpublished) bonkbuster: The Hardest Part. It was truly dreadful.

A long-time admirer of Jackie Collins, I often wondered what life would be like as a b
More about Victoria Fox...
Temptation Island Wicked Ambition Power Games Glittering Fortunes Tinseltown