Rocky Mountain Homecoming (Rocky Mountain, #4)

Rocky Mountain Homecoming (Rocky Mountain #4)

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  7 reviews
"The Prodigal Daughter's Return"When Ivy Harris left Boulder after her mother's death, she never planned to return. But six years later, her father's illness brings her back to the place she's sure won't ever feel like home again. Her one source of comfort is Zach Drake, her childhood friend and protector, now foreman on her father's ranch.

After years of living in his brot...more
Published September 6th 2011 by Love Inspired (first published September 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Rocky Mountain Homecoming, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rocky Mountain Homecoming

Judy
Ivy Harris left Boulder, Colorado six years ago and never returned. After her mother's death her father seemed to blame her and sent her to New York. Their housekeeper, Violet, has written that her father is ill and she should come home, although it did not feel like home anymore. Ivy's dad does not welcome her. Things are not going well at the ranch. She has an assistant Editor's job waiting for her in New York. And she may be falling for Zach Drake.

Zach Drake had overcome much. He loves his th...more
Julie
Aug 24, 2011 Julie rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Julie by: inspirational, western romance
Details, details, details. When romance blooms, friends want the details. In Rocky Mountain Homecoming, Pamela Nissen gives the reader the story of a romance between two childhood friends that is full of wonderful details. The author’s gift for creating and placing these little gems in the story, whether an incident between the hero and heroine or a simple description of what they are wearing, makes a reader of romance sit back, curl up and sigh through the pages. The conclusion to the Drake bro...more
Lila
Pamela Nissen is a friend and really good author. I can't wait for her next book. I read these before I started entering books in Goodreads, so am not sure when I actually read them, but it would be fun to reread this year.
Highland-dreamer
Susanne
Just based on how much I enjoyed reading this, I give it four stars. Couldn't put it down and stayed up super late reading. There were a few things that bugged me about this book, but overall, a fun light read.
Shawn
Was an okay read. I really felt it was a little too predictable, I had it figured out from the start. Not my favorite of the brother's stories but still an okay read.
John Hanscom
Maybe 3 1/2. Sweet, but too long.
Georgia
Georgia marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Crystal Ridgway
Crystal Ridgway marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Jenna
Jenna marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Paula-O
Paula-O marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2013
Mimi Fo
Mimi Fo marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2013
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2013
Kellye
Kellye added it
Oct 09, 2013
Jacquelyn
Jacquelyn marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2013
Myra
Myra added it
Dec 03, 2013
Trish
Trish is currently reading it
Jun 30, 2013
Sandy Eplett
Sandy Eplett marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2013
Laura marked it as to-read
May 20, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Rocky Mountain Match (Rocky Mountain, #1) Rocky Mountain Redemption (Rocky Mountain, #2) Rocky Mountain Proposal (Rocky Mountain, #3) Brides of the West: Josie's Wedding Dress\Last Minute Bride\Her Ideal Husband