Start by marking “تطور علم الطبيعة” as Want to Read:
تطور علم الطبيعة

تطور علم الطبيعة

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  701 ratings  ·  42 reviews
From the original Publisher's Note:

"The layperson does not often have the opportunity of reading a simple exposition of advanced sientific thought written by the one who did the actual creative thinking. In this book, which is the result of a happy collaboration between the author of the theory of relativity, Albert Einstein, and one of his co-workers in research, Leopold
Published 2005 by المركز القومى للترجمة (first published 1938)

To ask other readers questions about تطور علم الطبيعة, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about تطور علم الطبيعة

Thomas Freeman
I really enjoyed the explanations given in this book. The author is Einstien but the writing is Infeld. He worked very closely with Einstien.

They begin with basic mechanics and work their way through field physics, special and general relativity and then finally to quantum mechanics. All of this is done without mathematic equations. It is all explained through analogies, theories and explanation or real world experiments.

It is a very interesting read if for no other reason than to see the devel
Clif
Einstein has a reputation not only as a physicist, but as a humanitarian. The clarity and style of this book reinforces the reputation.

Slowly, carefully and with great concern that the reader not be left behind, Einstein and his co-author tell what could be a bewildering tale by demonstrating how the science of the physical relationship of things evolved.

It did so for the reason that all science evolves: questions, in being answered, pose further questions. The pursuit of the unknown, with the n
Anna
Feb 15, 2009 Anna rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Dad
Recommended to Anna by: Marybeth
Shelves: physics
This book is so polite! Written in 1938, apparently more by Infeld than by Einstein, it is exceedingly proper and therefore delightful, as well as thorough. It is a beautiful book, very clear and precise, and should be read by all armchair physicists with a serious hankering to understand relativity theory, as well as the importance of the quantum theory.
مديحة حوري
كنز من التجارب الذهنية
تدرج الأفكار ومتى نقرر أن نظرية ما، أصبحت غير صالحة
تجربة تحول الفيزياء الى درراسة بنية الحقل
الفيزياء والمراجع العطالية وعلاقة كليهما بالهندسة
الهيولة، الأثير، الحراة، درجة الحرارة، الطاقة، المادة، الكتلة،العالة، الثقالة، السرعة، المسافة و الزمن

كتاب قمة
Steve Bolin
Interesting book. Most of it was written by Leopold Infeld who was a colleague of Einstein and a fellow refugee from Europe. Infeld could not get a permanent appointment at Princeton due to a bitter rivalry within the Physics department so he came up with the idea of writing a popular, non mathematical monograph explaining the history of physics. Einstein readily agreed and this allowed Infeld to obtain a secure source of funding. Einstein's name appears first only because his was the better kno ...more
Paparas
This book offers two things:
1. A summary of physics, from classical mechanics, to field theory, general relativity and quantum theory (as it was understood in 1938 when the book was first published). The presentation is oriented towards laymen and avoids using any mathematical formulas. The explanations of the basic ideas of physics are marvelously clear and straightforward. However, the self-imposed strict avoidance of math, although probably appealing to the wide audience, sometimes resulted i
Mengsen Zhang
Absolutely awesome! In my mind, this book is more about psychology or cognition rather than physics. I love books whose plots are connected by logic rather than irrelevant story telling.
More precisely, this book is about how human "create" knowledge and the nature of reality. There is in fact no force, no field, no charge. All we have is motion, along with, at best, the tendency of motion. The "scientific" concepts are artificially created to, and only to, classify unrelated events that only ma
ابراهیم توللی
تاریخ علم فیزیک از زبان اینشتین شنیدن دارد. این کتاب به ما می‌آموزد که مفاهیم علمی به چه شکلی در مواجهه‌ی ما با طبیعت و برای فهم بهتر آن تولید می‌شوند و رشد می‌کنند. ضمنا نظریات فیزیکی در همین دویست سیصد سال اخیر چقدر عوض شده‌اند و در یک روند رشدی چقدر از مفاهیم و نظریات به کناری ریخته شده‌اند.
این کتاب برای آشنایی مفهومی و فارغ از ریاضی با نظریات فیزیکی از زمان نیوتن تا زمان خود اینشتین هم خوب است.
نکته‌ی جالب این که حتی یک نام هم از اینشتین در این تاریخ نویسی نیامده در صورتی که می‌دانیم اینشتین
Michael
I first picked this book up thinking that it would provide a broad overview of the entire history of Physics. I really wanted Einstein's take on Aristotle, Lucretius and maybe even the pre-Socratics in a sweeping history of scientific thought. On this account, I was sorely disappointed. Einstein summarily dismisses all physics prior to Galileo, and I almost summarily dismissed the book as a result. It sat on my shelf for about two years until I recently picked it up thinking I needed a new way o ...more
Krollo
This book is a pretty good explanation of the history of physics, from Galileo to quantum theory. It is set out in a fairly comprehensible manner, and there are a lot of analogies used. This isn't going to help you much with exams but it's a great way to get your head round the overall structure of physics.
A.
الكتاب قصير، مختصر، سهل القراءة، ويشرح الأفكار بشكل مبسط جدًا بدون أي تطرّق للجانب الرياضي من النظريات رغم أني أظن إن الجانب الرياضي يُسهِم في تعميق الفهم وتوضيح الفكرة. المزعج فيه إن المصطلحات الواردة هي مصطلحات قديمة، فيضيع الوقت في محاولة الربط بين المصطلح الوارد في الكتاب وذاك الذي أعرفه رغم أن الفكرة واحدة طبعًا.
أعجبتني ثقة الكاتبين في قدرة العلم على إيجاد تفسير كامل وبسيط للعالم؛ قلما تجد هذا في مؤلفات حديثة. كما أن غلاف النسخة العربية ظريف :].
Ahmed Alhefny
رائع جداً، لا أجد كلمات توفيه حقه، أيضاً هو اول كتاب من نوعه يقابلني يعرض الفيزياء الكلاسيكية والحديثة بعكس الكتب الأخرى التي تهتم بالفيزياء الحديثة، ما يعيبه فقط هو أنه قديم نسبياً - 1938 - بالتالي الصورة حينها لم تكن كما اليوم لكن ما تحدث عنه بقي كما هو.
علي
يستعرض أينشتاين, في هذا الكتاب, تطور الأفكار والنظريات الفيزيائية من غاليليو ونيوتن إلى ما قبل النصف الأول من القرن العشرين. ويُشبّه الطبيعة برواية بوليسية كبيرة يحاول العلماء حلها.
Mohamed S.
الكتاب قصير، مختصر، سهل القراءة، ويشرح الأفكار بشكل مبسط جدًا بدون أي تطرّق للجانب الرياضي من النظريات رغم أني أظن إن الجانب الرياضي يُسهِم في تعميق الفهم وتوضيح الفكرة. المزعج فيه إن المصطلحات الواردة هي مصطلحات قديمة، فيضيع الوقت في محاولة الربط بين المصطلح الوارد في الكتاب و اللي أعرفه رغم أن الفكرة واحدة طبعًا.
أعجبتني ثقة الكاتبين في قدرة العلم على إيجاد تفسير كامل وبسيط للعالم
Omar Faris
كتاب جيد وتأسيسي, ومهم للبداية في القراءة في علم الفيزياء لغير المتخصصين.
Ruchi Chaube
A novice or a layman would marvel the book for its simplicity in the presentation of the complicated physical phenomenon. This book is definitely a masterpiece for a beginner who is learning physics. As Einstein himself followed the science of deduction so has he approaced the same in the presentation of the physical facts in this book. You will see a glimpse of it as you read through this book. The book would turn out to be not so gripping if you're already familiar with some of the physical fa ...more
معتز عناني

الكتاب رائع وانصح به لكل المهتمين بنظرية المعرفة - الابستمولوجيا

الكتاب اجمالاً يتكلم عن تطور/ثورات الأفكار في الفيزياء كما يتضح من عنوان الكتاب بدئا من افكار نيوتن وجاليليو الثورية - بناءاً على وقتها - الي ان تطورت النظريات لتهدم كل واحدة الأخرى الي وصول اخر النظريات ثورية في هذا الوقت - الذي طبع فيه الكتاب - ميكانيكا الكوانتم

الكتاب لا يناقش النظريات العلمية نفسها ،، ولكن اسباب وكيفية ظهورها ،، ولذلك الكتاب لن يضيف معرفياً للمهندسين والفيزيائين ولكن سيضيف لديهم ترابط الأفكار وتطورها

* انصح جدياً
Arrion J.
Is reality real? Sounds funny but think about it, is reality real? My reality is not your reality is not Joe Shmoe's reality so how do we know how to respond to others? Do we go along with the median or general societal norms or do we dare diverge and suffer the consequenses of such? I believe the study of motion will better help to give the illusion of remaining congruent with socioty, while somewhat controling my soroundings, who's force will push society to be congruent with me.
Joe Colombo
Muito bom! Tive uma disciplina na Universidade quando cursava Bacharelado em Física na UFMS com um professor sensacional (Alfredo Salvetti!). O livro é excelente e ajuda a abrir a mente e ter um pensamento criativo e crítico!
Para quem reflete sobre como as coisas funcionam, é curioso, e quer ter um pensamento criativo eu recomendo! Olha que já faz quase 20 anos (1996) que li o livro ... e li aversão em portugues. Gostaria muito de tê-lo em casa para reler a vontade.
Erickson
Very good expository by Einstein himself on his own take on classical physics as well as his own theory of relativity. The depiction is nearly so simple that a person who has not quite seen physics before would be able to understand the gist of what he is trying to say. The exposition is sufficiently detailed qualitatively, with intention to forgo all quantitative explanations, and I believe he did that without loss of any generality.
Ethan
May 02, 2008 Ethan rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: scientists, nerds
Leopold Infeld mostly wrote the book. Einstein essentially added his name and editorial input to his friend's project, otherwise it wouldn't have been published so widely. It's a good thing, too, because Infeld writes much better than Einstein. The 1938 language notwithstanding, this is about as good an introduction to twentieth century physics as exists.
Plot2themoon
They stated right at the beginning of the book that they would stear clear of math so that this book could be read and understood by all. I think it would have been more helpful to have the math in it. Over all it is a really well written and organized book.
Ulrich Utiger
Einstein tries here to vulgarize his concepts without using any mathematics. As it is with all vulgarizing material, this creates more confusion than anything else. I prefer his theories with the mathematics involved.
محمد  الخواص
اراد اينشتين البساطة فوجد ان البساطة التى يبحث عنها فى غايةالتعقيد
لكنه اعمل عقله كى يكمل مسيرته ليهدى للكون اروع النظريات التى فتحت دروبا جديدة فى التفكير عبر المادة الرمادية للعلماء من بعده :)
Alex
B Street Books, San Mateo CA

A tough book for beginners. But a nice overview of the state-of-art circa 1938.

Chapter 3 had the most discussion of Einstein's contributions.
K
This wonderful book gave me the whole picture of physics up to the 40s of the twenty century, which was written beautifully. I wished I would read it when I was a secondary pupil!
Harsh Bhatia
Great book. A scientific reader will find it a little too simplified. Nevertheless, it provides the chronological development of ideas and the causality between them.
Marty
Aug 07, 2007 Marty marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Heard about this book while listening to a podcast interview with Walter Isaacson, author of the recent bestseller, 'Einstein: His Life and Universe.'
Daniel
Einstein's first wife may have had even a better concept of the evolution of physics than Einstein himself.

She played a MAJOR part in relativity.
Paul
Helped me develop my mathematical equation to predicted the enthalpy n electromagnetic waves between radical reactions!!!! Woot woot
How much math is enough? Too much? 1 4 Feb 22, 2014 04:43PM
  • Particle Physics: A Very Short Introduction
  • Introducing Quantum Theory
  • Mysticism and the New Physics
  • Quantum Theory
  • Not Even Wrong: The Failure of String Theory and the Search for Unity in Physical Law
  • On the Shoulders of Giants: The Great Works of Physics And Astronomy
  • Thirty Years that Shook Physics: The Story of Quantum Theory
  • Uncertainty: Einstein, Heisenberg, Bohr, and the Struggle for the Soul of Science
  • Faster Than the Speed of Light: The Story of a Scientific Speculation
  • Gravitation
  • Opticks
  • The Universe and Dr. Einstein
  • 'Nature and the Greeks' and 'Science and Humanism'
In 1879, Albert Einstein was born in Ulm, Germany. He completed his Ph.D. at the University of Zurich by 1909. His 1905 paper explaining the photoelectric effect, the basis of electronics, earned him the Nobel Prize in 1921. His first paper on Special Relativity Theory, also published in 1905, changed the world. After the rise of the Nazi party, Einstein made Princeton his permanent home, becoming ...more
More about Albert Einstein...
Relativity: The Special and the General Theory The World As I See It Ideas and Opinions The Meaning of Relativity The Principle of Relativity (Books on Physics)

“Science can only ascertain what is, but not what should be, and outside of its domain value, elly judgments of all kinds remain necessary.” 15 likes