Start by marking “Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 2” as Want to Read:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 2

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 2 (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney #2)

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  123 ratings  ·  13 reviews
A TANGLED WEB OF INTRIGUE

Phoenix Wright, ace attorney, takes up the case of the spider fanatic and recluse Bobby Wolfe, accused of arson– and murder! in the conclusion of the case, Phoenix stands up to his arch-nemesis, Miles Edgeworth, to fight for Bobby's innocence in the courtroom!

Includes special extras after the story!
Published August 23rd 2011 by Kodansha Comics (first published July 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Phoenix Wright, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Phoenix Wright

Sesana
Volume 2 still feels very like playing the game. There are two cases here: the end of the Spiderman case from the previous volume, and a complete case involving costumed characters. Both feature Edgeworth as prosecutor, which was pretty much what I'd been waiting for. I love that it feels so true to the characters (for the most part), and that the art is pretty faithful.
Jessica
Turnabout Gallows (Part Two): The exciting conclusion to the baffling case of the spider man, but, erm.....not that Spider-Man. First things first, I have to admire the attempt here to develop an interesting locked(ish) room case, with a unique solution that I wouldn't dream of spoiling. That said....I don't think there's a single thing about said solution that doesn't require stretching one's suspension of belief to the breaking point, even by the standards of the Phoenix Wright series, with it ...more
Kathryn
The manga is pretty accurate in terms of capturing the over-the-top wackiness of the game series. Chances are you won't see the 'answer' coming - because it's just so completely out there. This may put some people off (especially those not familiar with the game), but those who have played at least some of the cases will appreciate how accurate the manga is.

It also has to be said that the characters from the game are nailed brilliantly in this, each acting as you would expect.

Not many faults, re
Janice
Pretty good, but I totally figured out one of the cases really easily. First volume was better.
Cheryl Hall
This was a fun and fast read but I wish it was as intricate and compelling as the source material.
Anna
Feb 24, 2013 Anna rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
To get back on that "its like the games but with less buttons" joke - at one point the story even pulls the "oops.. presented the wrong evidence" joke (what, your touchscreen never accidentally presented wrong bit in the game itself?)

This book has the second part of the spiders/arson story from the 1st volume, plus a new case with theme park mascots.
Also there's a neat lil translations notes page explaining why English-version characters were named what they were named. Someone really had to thi
Pauline
Mwahah,
Wrightworth shipping material.
Mikhail
It doesn't make you suffer like the games.
Adriane
Another cute foray into the world of Phoenix Wright. The art isn't exactly the same as the game but it keeps the spirit of the game which is more important I think. The characters are funny and alive, I would definitely recommend this book.
Lisa
I great book for any Phoenix Wright fan but make sure to buy the 1st book first because the first case carries on from the first 1 book. There is also a few contradiction in the book.
Kelli
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
Lissibith
This series really has the same feel as the games, the same mix of fun and mystery, the quirky characters and the oddball scenarios.
Dec 05, 2013 Sarah rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Awesome! I love Phoenix Wright so much.
Vera Misham
Vera Misham marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Rekka
Rekka added it
Jan 27, 2015
Tessa
Tessa added it
Dec 22, 2014
Reign Yuu
Reign Yuu marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Riley Barnitz
Riley Barnitz marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (5 books)
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 1
  • Phoenix Wright : Ace Attorney 3
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 4
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 5
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Official Casebook Vol.1 - The Phoenix Wright Files Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 1 The Miles Edgeworth Files (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Casebook, #2) Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 4 Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations 1