Start by marking “The Pet Psychic Diaries” as Want to Read:
The Pet Psychic Diaries

The Pet Psychic Diaries

Includes 38 full color pictures!

Pet Psychic readings from the first year of working Pet Psychic Medium, Jeanne Miller.

Read about Moosie, the horse who hated his name.
Zak, the kitty who was being terrorized by a Civil War ghost.
Krebs, the blackmailing Sun Conure.
Mariah Bayou, a rescued Raccoon and so many more.

These readings with our furred and feathered friends illus
Published January 27th 2011

To ask other readers questions about The Pet Psychic Diaries, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Pet Psychic Diaries

Lori Henrich
Feb 08, 2012 Lori Henrich rated it really liked it
I was pleasantly surprised by this book. I love animals very much and sometimes they seem almost human and I know that I am not the only one that wishes I knew what they are thinking. Sometimes you can get a sense of what might be going through those furry little heads. Other times I glad I can't tell. As my cats get older I think more times that usual that I wish they could speak to tell me when something is wrong and what I could do to help.

If your an animal lover - you will like this book.
Helen Bailey
Jan 01, 2015 Helen Bailey rated it it was amazing
Heartwarming Read

I really enjoyed reading this book. I am an animal lover and all of my pets have been a very big part of my life. I hope my babies are saying nice things about me.
Tamara
Feb 11, 2012 Tamara rated it really liked it
What a sweet and heart warming book. It is wonderful to hear the author's stories surrounding her experience with animals who have crossed over and those that are still in the world.

The author seems to be a wonderful caring person who loves animals and wants to help both them and their pet parents to better understand each other.

I talk to my three cats all the time and want to believe they understand how much I love them, hopefully they do. I highly recommend this book for animal lovers and any
Lynda Kelly
Apr 11, 2012 Lynda Kelly rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This is a fascinating book. If you're an animal person you should enjoy it as much as I did.
It's not all dogs, either, but a wonderful array of differing creatures we bring into our lives and choose to share our homes with. The story of a particular cat called Frank touched me.......
She also stated the importance of the name you give your animal too. There are very eye-opening lessons to be learnt here. It's quite a short book-I started and finished it the same evening, but not a book you'll for
T.H. Waters
Jun 25, 2015 T.H. Waters rated it really liked it
The Pet Psychic Diaries was a fun read, and it was really interesting to ponder the thoughts and feelings of the beloved animals Jeanne Miller had contacted on the other side of the rainbow. Pet psychic... what an interesting profession that would be! And such a gift to have that capability. A big Thank You to the author for sharing many of her incredible experiences -- it was truly enjoyable. Do I believe that animals can communicate with their humans after they're gone? Dunno. But I sure think ...more
Kristal Cooper
Sep 13, 2015 Kristal Cooper rated it liked it
I am fully aware of my hypocrisy here, but I love the idea of pets being able to communicate psychically, having an afterlife, and visiting us spiritually after we're separated -- while I laugh at those who believe the same about humans. Just wishful thinking, I guess. If you buy into it, this book is a fun look into a pet psychic's first year in the business and a smattering of the cases she addressed. It -might- not be true, but it's at least creative and entertaining.
Tabitha Ormiston-Smith
Jul 01, 2012 Tabitha Ormiston-Smith rated it did not like it
This book made me feel ill. If there is anything more despicable than trading on the grief of a heartbroken bereaved person then I can't offhand think what it is. I hate that I encouraged this person by downloading her book.
judith swierczek
Jun 21, 2015 judith swierczek rated it it was amazing
A wonderful, comforting book.

Personally, I do believe in psychic connections, and this book is just a joy. To connect with a beloved animal, passed or alive, is truly an amazing thing. Definitively a good read.
Julie
Dec 22, 2014 Julie rated it it was ok
Boring
Alison
Jan 04, 2012 Alison added it
kindle 90 (metaphysical)
Alyssa
Oct 07, 2013 Alyssa rated it really liked it
Very interesting read. Fascinating the things she sees. Makes me wonder just how real it is, especially side must of the readings are done without the animal physically being in her presence.
Jamie Harman
Mar 29, 2013 Jamie Harman rated it liked it
Enjoyable, quick read
Karen
Jan 28, 2013 Karen rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, read-in-2013
Good book. Much too short.
Ginger Rose
Mar 18, 2013 Ginger Rose rated it really liked it
I thought this was interesting. It would be cool if we really could talk to our pets like this. I wont say we can or can not. It was a fun and easy read and it held my intrest.
Amanda
May 10, 2013 Amanda rated it really liked it
Very cute, just not long enough!
Melody
Jun 28, 2015 Melody rated it really liked it
A beautiful story. I read this out loud to my son and husband while traveling cross country. Although it was a quick read it was a wonderful one.
Carei
Carei rated it really liked it
Oct 15, 2012
Amy Mayo
Amy Mayo rated it liked it
Jun 26, 2014
Googie DEsigns
Googie DEsigns rated it liked it
Mar 07, 2012
Ashley
Ashley rated it liked it
Oct 14, 2013
dorothy cavallaro
dorothy cavallaro rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2015
Sarah rated it liked it
Dec 07, 2014
Linda Lang
Linda Lang rated it really liked it
Sep 06, 2014
Soumya
Soumya rated it really liked it
Apr 22, 2013
Karen
Karen rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2014
Retha
Retha rated it did not like it
Jul 10, 2013
Missy
Missy rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2014
Michele Lacroix
Michele Lacroix rated it liked it
Aug 17, 2014
M. E. Borden
M. E. Borden rated it it was ok
Aug 27, 2016
kelly wysocki
kelly wysocki rated it did not like it
Oct 29, 2016
  • The Cutting Room: Episode I
  • A Chunk of Hell
  • The Whole Hog: Exploring the Extraordinary Potential of Pigs
  • Running with Vince
  • Death Has a Name (Brodie Wade, #1)
  • North of Hollywood