The Pet Psychic Diaries

The Pet Psychic Diaries

3.36 of 5 stars 3.36  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Includes 38 full color pictures!

Pet Psychic readings from the first year of working Pet Psychic Medium, Jeanne Miller.

Read about Moosie, the horse who hated his name.
Zak, the kitty who was being terrorized by a Civil War ghost.
Krebs, the blackmailing Sun Conure.
Mariah Bayou, a rescued Raccoon and so many more.

These readings with our furred and feathered friends illus...more
Published January 27th 2011

Lori Henrich
I was pleasantly surprised by this book. I love animals very much and sometimes they seem almost human and I know that I am not the only one that wishes I knew what they are thinking. Sometimes you can get a sense of what might be going through those furry little heads. Other times I glad I can't tell. As my cats get older I think more times that usual that I wish they could speak to tell me when something is wrong and what I could do to help.

If your an animal lover - you will like this book.
Tamara
What a sweet and heart warming book. It is wonderful to hear the author's stories surrounding her experience with animals who have crossed over and those that are still in the world.

The author seems to be a wonderful caring person who loves animals and wants to help both them and their pet parents to better understand each other.

I talk to my three cats all the time and want to believe they understand how much I love them, hopefully they do. I highly recommend this book for animal lovers and any...more
Lynda Kelly
This is a fascinating book. If you're an animal person you should enjoy it as much as I did.
It's not all dogs, either, but a wonderful array of differing creatures we bring into our lives and choose to share our homes with. The story of a particular cat called Frank touched me.......
She also stated the importance of the name you give your animal too. There are very eye-opening lessons to be learnt here. It's quite a short book-I started and finished it the same evening, but not a book you'll for...more
Tabitha Ormiston-Smith
This book made me feel ill. If there is anything more despicable than trading on the grief of a heartbroken bereaved person then I can't offhand think what it is. I hate that I encouraged this person by downloading her book.
Alyssa
Very interesting read. Fascinating the things she sees. Makes me wonder just how real it is, especially side must of the readings are done without the animal physically being in her presence.
Ginger Rose
I thought this was interesting. It would be cool if we really could talk to our pets like this. I wont say we can or can not. It was a fun and easy read and it held my intrest.
Amanda Johnson
Very cute, just not long enough!
Karen
Good book. Much too short.
Jamie Harman
Enjoyable, quick read
Heidi
Heidi marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
William
William marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
John Kilgallon
John Kilgallon marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Muriel Smith
Muriel Smith marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
RHONDA'S KINDLE 2
RHONDA'S KINDLE 2 marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
judith  dickie
judith dickie marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Pet Chatter The Red Balloon Food Science CAIA Level II: Core and Integrated Topics 2012 Love, Sex and Communication: Skills for Recovery