Volunteers: How to Get Them, How to Keep Them

Volunteers: How to Get Them, How to Keep Them

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  3 reviews
An essential guide for volunteer leaders and staff of professional, trade and charitable organizations. Outlines 12 basic needs of volunteers in membership associations and clearly explains how to meet those needs. Rich with examples and useful tools, this book is a quick read that you will reference again and again.
Published January 1st 1999 by Panacea Press

To ask other readers questions about Volunteers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Volunteers

Jill
Excellent book for both the volunteer and volunteer manager. Useful book to share with board members too. I used this book for a graduate level course on volunteer management. The case studies are helpful and I used them as a in-class group exercise. I also like the fact that you can download the worksheets that are talked about in the book.
Xiaomin Zu
A useful little book for volunteer organizers like me. Leadership is not easy when your colleagues are all volunteers including yourself.
Mayra
Excellent resource of facts and tips and so well written I will carry it around as a bible.
Will Wetzel
Will Wetzel marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Larina
Larina added it
May 03, 2014
Irina
Irina marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Charlotte Gilpin
Charlotte Gilpin marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
K
K added it
Jun 18, 2013
Mtbike40
Mtbike40 marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2012
Evan Corazzari
Evan Corazzari marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2011
Keith
Keith is currently reading it
Jun 20, 2010
Jdstar
Jdstar marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2007
Conducting Your Own Court Case: A Comprehensive Guide to Representing Yourself in Court Conducting Your Own Court Case (Emerald Home Lawyer) (Emerald Home Lawyer Series) The Forest Of Life Returning to Rockwell: 'Tis Always the Season for Miracles My Heart on a Chain