Start by marking “Bitva o labyrint (Percy Jackson a Olympané, #4)” as Want to Read:
Bitva o labyrint (Percy Jackson a Olympané, #4)

Bitva o labyrint (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #4)

4.37  ·  Rating Details  ·  454,272 Ratings  ·  11,279 Reviews
Jmenuji se Percy Jackson… Je mi skoro 15. Svět kolem se zdá být čím dál nebezpečnější.

Tábor polokrevných už není, co býval. Luke s Kronovou armádou se snaží dostat se za jeho hranice. Vydáváme se do prastarého Daidalova labyrintu. Jdeš do toho s námi? Musím tě ale varovat, důmyslné podzemní bludiště může člověka dovést kamkoli, zmást, dohnat k šílenství a zahubit…
Published March 14th 2011 by Fragment (first published March 6th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Bitva o labyrint, please sign up.

Luke J. Schelvan Oh my gosh!!!!! That's only two days after my my birthday!!!!!! I hope I will get it for a late birthday present!!!!!
Serena You can either buy this book or borrow from your local/school library. Rick is always writing a book a year - 'The Blood of Olympus', the last of five…moreYou can either buy this book or borrow from your local/school library. Rick is always writing a book a year - 'The Blood of Olympus', the last of five books in the 'The Heroes of Olympus' will be out Oct. 7th 2014. Next year in October his new series 'Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard' will be out. (less)

Cara
Why did I wait so long to read these? I have no good explanation and if you ask me I'll just give you the shifty eyes and mumble something incoherent because I don't have a good reason. What counts though is that I am reading them now right? On the upside I don't have to agonize for the long wait for new books to come out, but still... if I had just known!

So as expected Percy's summer is going to be filled with another quest and yet another colossal problem that brings him closer to the prophecy
Namratha
After a week of some truly disappointing reads, I am thoroughly glad to say that Percy Jackson and The Battle of The Labyrinth lived up to my expectations and was utterly engaging.

...............................
Half-boy, half-God Percy Jackson starts off the new school year by battling a pair of ‘ Empousai ’ and blowing up his school. Again. He also runs into Rachel Elizabeth Dare, the mysterious mortal girl who can see through the mist.

It’s time to head back to Camp Half-Blood, because troub
Chloe
Jul 30, 2015 Chloe rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
This series gets better with each book!
Mario
Boy, did I enjoy this book. I have yet to read The Last Olympian, but I'm pretty sure this one is best one in the series.
Taissa
Jun 07, 2015 Taissa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
<333
Roxanne Hsu Feldman
I can't tell whether this is my favorite of the existing Percy Jackson stories. After a while, it has become just a story that I must read because it's in the series and there is no way that I can stop now! But it is definitely highly entertaining and I especially appreciate the fact that Riordan manages to make the young characters grow up convincingly as modern teens. I have a fascination with mazes and labyrinths so anything with this setting tends to make me happy, although I did not quite " ...more
Sue (Hollywood News Source)
MY MOST FAVORITE SO FAR.

I AM DECEASED.
Cait Grace
CAN I JUST SAY THAT I HAVE WARMED UP TO ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE BOOKS?!! I started rather dubious with 3-star ratings, but they've quickly climbed to 4. I'm sucked in. I'm a worm on a hook. Just staaahp everything and let me keep reading. (I literally read 3 books in one week.) Although they still haven't quite hit the pinnacle of "absolute awesome" for me. Maybe the last book?! omg! I'm nearly finished this first series!

So I loved the plot of this one a lot more. It felt more varied. It's still t
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
These books are so great. I can't wait to see how everything unfolds and then start the Heroes of Olympus!
Zoë (readbyzoe)
Dec 23, 2014 Zoë (readbyzoe) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
WOW. This series is getting so intense and I can't wait to see how the final book plays out! Although I enjoyed this book, it was a little repetitive at times and my interest wavered. However, I will definitely be picking up the last book soon!
Brigid *Flying Kick-a-pow!*
Well, now I've read this for the third time––and it was still fantastic, of course. This one has always been one of my favorites (I'm not sure whether this one or the fifth one is my favorite, so I guess I'll consider them tied). Part of what I love about it is that the old gang is back together (Percy, Annabeth, and Grover that is) so it's more reminiscent of the first book. And Tyson and Rachel are awesome, too.

I also love that Annabeth leads the quest in this one (about time, pfft) because sh
Anne (Anneshka)
Poseidon,’ I said. Then I whispered, ‘Help me with Nico, and Luke, and Grover’s problem …

Problems...problems...problems everywhere.

Nico hates Percy and blames him for his sister's death. Would he pose a new problem?
Grover is about to be exiled by the council of elders because he hasn't found the god Pan.
Luke remains forever the faithful antagonist, who doesn't relent in his vengeful schemes and plans to bring back Kronos, the Titan lord, bring down Olympus and end the reign of gods.
Annabet
Laz
Jan 23, 2015 Laz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fantasy lovers

This is just so fun and I love how this one takes more dramatic turns than the previews novel. This book is an introduction to how dangerous it really is and we come to think of them not only as adventures and as heroes but as people who can die just as easily as a human being. They are mortal, our heroes, not immortal.

Like I said, this series just gets more and mature and I think I love this
Valerie
Already I can't wait to start reading The Last Olympian, just have to wait for nine other people to read it first at the library. That's no time at all right? I'm trying to reassure myself.

This is my favorite of the series so far. It was slightly less funny in this ones but its totally made up for by all the action and gods and characters. I mean gosh, there are a lot more gods, monsters, and heroes than I gave mythology credit for.

We see Percy come out and act like a real true blue hero thoug
Bookwraiths
The Battle of the Labyrinth is the fourth of Rick Riordan’s Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, following after The Lightning Thief, The Sea of Monsters, and The Titan's Curse. For those readers who have been off the grid for years, Percy Jackson is the half-mortal son of Poseidon, Greek God of the Sea, who has been training at Camp Half-Blood for years to confront the ominous Kronos and his Titans; a group of divine beings determined to avenge their ancient defeat and destroy the Olympian g ...more
JoLee
Jun 10, 2008 JoLee rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult, 2008
I could not wait for the 91 people who are ahead of me in the queue at the library. I bought this book, and I am going to buy the others in the series as well. I think I'll want to reread these stories.

I really powered through the last couple books in this series. This time around, I wanted to slow down a bit. So, I alternated between this book and a collection of Greek mythology. I was happy I did because in The Battle of the Labyrinth Percy, Annabeth, Tyson, and Grover have to deal with sever
Inge
This was happy and sad at the same time. *sigh*
Jonathan

I have a kind of unconditional love relationship with this series. By which I mean I love it regardless of what anyone else might say. And this book, The Battle of the Labyrinth was a favourite in the series when I read it. That said I don't want to merely write a review that indicates my emotional reaction to this series but also my thoughtful philosophical reaction.

I am on record as having said that I can't appreciate a book unless there's something for me to take out of it. No doubt there wou
Ashley
Jan 26, 2016 Ashley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult, owned
Really enjoyed this one. Glad to be moving more in the YA direction. I'm just feeling so disconnected from Middle Grade anymore.
Candy Melissa Kwong
It's always a good time to re-read PJ :)
Jocelyn
In Which I Try To Pretend This Book/Series Is Deeper Than It Probably Really Is

I don't know why, but I've come to realize that I actually find my love of this series slightly embarrassing.

Having read it as a child though, it had an impact on my growth in a way I consistently underestimate.

For a long time I've found the attitudes of the literary community towards children extremely confusing. A lot of reviewers, when they read books they find to be immature or simplistic, will call it "very yo
Alejandra "Allie"
Jun 04, 2008 Alejandra "Allie" rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fantasy, mythology, and YA book lovers
Shelves: fantasy
. . . that I can enjoy a book series as much as Harry Potter!

I really love Percy Jackson and the Olympians, probably even more than the kids. As I have said before, they are even better read-a-louds, to my elementary age children, than the Potter series. The dialogue is rich (work on your many voices) and just about any page is a great stopping point because there are so many cliff hanging action moments. Nothing is ever slow in this series.

Probably the best thing about Percy Jackson in the Oly
Kisses A
Sep 27, 2015 Kisses A rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
description
I loved this one!! Best book so far in the series!

Minor spoilers!
So Percy and the gang travel through the Labyrinth to find the architect himself before Luke and the bad guys do.Like wants to use the maze to have an entrance into Camp Half Blood to destroy everyone.Lots of things go down...

description
I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Parts I like- the scorpions chase,Nico and the Happy Meals,the ranch and the animals and the last 150 pages! Smoking hot!I don't want to give anything away but Wow! And Nick
April
Jan 31, 2015 April rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own

I've noticed that every single book in this series outlines the same way:

- Percy begins at yet another school.
- Monster at school that Percy doesn't notice until they/it try to kill him.
- Grover, Annabeth or another half blood arrives.
- "We need to go on another quest!"
- Percy, Annabeth and/or Grover go back to Camp Half-Blood.
- Approach Mr. D about going on previously said quest.
- Mr. D says no.
- All sulk for a chapter.
- WE MUST GO ON QUEST. NO MATTER WHAT.
- Quest begins.
Aisha
Feb 17, 2015 Aisha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Battle of the Labyrinth is the 4th book in the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series. Normally around the third book of a series, I start to lose interest in the story and characters and find myself struggling to complete the series. However, like the HP series, this book keeps me wanting more and continues to capture my attention.

I will not write much about the plot while attempt to write a spoiler free review. I will say that I still love the fact that I learn so much about Greek mythology
Trina (Between Chapters)
This is my favorite PJO book so far. I really loved the labyrinth, as well as having my favorite characters back with Percy again.

I listened to the audiobook and I found the format much more gripping than I had felt reading the 3rd book was. However, the voice acting was incredibly corny! Kids would enjoy the voices and accents, but it's impossible to take any of the characters seriously when they all sound like valley girls and surfer dudes! But it provided the LOLs.
Clau R.
Jul 29, 2014 Clau R. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hilarious-humor, 2014
At first I was going to rate it 4.5 stars, but that ending made me smile so much and I think that was what I've been looking for in this saga. I wanted a PJO book to end leaving me with a warm feeling in my heart and I didn't get it until this book <3. I love Nico so much. Also, I really like Poseidon :').

So 5 stars!
Kyoko SWords
Dec 29, 2015 Kyoko SWords rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Que un libro me tenga despierta hasta las 2am ya dice mucho. Yo amo dormir. Pero es que este libro... Percy es otro nivel.
Pensé que sería difícil competir con el libro anterior a la saga, pero este me gustó tanto o más que 'La maldición del Titán'.
Trama, sorpresas, nuevos personajes, drama, romance y Percabeth para darnos "contentillo".
Todo se siente urgente, angustioso y mi instinto sobre protector con Percy saltó casi todo el libro.
Lo mejor del libro es ver a Percy cada vez más maduro, más co
 ᴍɪᴄs ✖shut me up already✖
Percy & Rachel

Percy & Annabeth

Grover & Juniper
description

Percy & Calypso, El laberinto, Clarisse y Chris, Luke, Dédalo, Mrs. O' Leary, Paul & Sally, Nico.

¿Que puedo decir? Adoro esta saga.
Katie Bananas
THIS BOOK IS EXTREMELY EMOTIONAL ON SO MANY LEVELS. I'm glad that I stuck through reading Book # 3 to eventually get to this one!!! The labyrinth and it's happenings were awesome. When I started reading, I wanted to read forever. It's a thrilling read that brought me excitement and strong emotions along with tension, stress, and worry for all the characters involved. I didn't realize I had missed Tyson so much throughout Book # 3, this book really proves him a hero!! :)
  • Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary (Fablehaven, #4)
  • Gregor and the Code of Claw (Underland Chronicles, #5)
  • Peter and the Shadow Thieves (Peter and the Starcatchers, #2)
  • Tales From the Hood (The Sisters Grimm, #6)
  • The Burning Bridge (Ranger's Apprentice, #2)
  • Dragon Spear (Dragon Slippers, #3)
  • The Chestnut King (100 Cupboards, #3)
  • Beyond the Grave (The 39 Clues #4)
  • Found (Magic Thief, #3)
  • The Time Paradox (Artemis Fowl, #6)
  • Playing with Fire (Skulduggery Pleasant, #2)
  • River Secrets (The Books of Bayern, #3)
  • Seeing Redd (The Looking Glass Wars, #2)

More about Rick Riordan...

Percy Jackson and the Olympians (7 books)
  • The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)
  • The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2)
  • The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3)
  • The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5)
  • Percy Jackson and the Bronze Dragon (Percy Jackson and the Olympians SS)
  • Percy Jackson and the Stolen Chariot (Percy Jackson and the Olympians SS)

“Be careful of love. It'll twist your brain around and leave you thinking up is down and right is wrong.” 4512 likes
“People are more difficult to work with than machines. And when you break a person, he can't be fixed.” 3338 likes