Start by marking “Fat Girl Fairy Boy” as Want to Read:
Fat Girl Fairy Boy

Fat Girl Fairy Boy

Published January 4th 2010 by Cjm Productions

To ask other readers questions about Fat Girl Fairy Boy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fat Girl Fairy Boy

Rayna  (Poindextrix)
Jun 23, 2013 Rayna (Poindextrix) rated it liked it
This review originally appeared on my blog

I recently read Fat Girl, Fairy Boy by Carol McConkie. In the interest of full disclosure I received a free e-pub copy of this book for review. It was officially released this past week via book-hub.com.

The blurb for Fat Girl, Fairy Boy immediately drew me in. The struggles of these two characters and how they find themselves and understand each other in the perfect way was something I hadn't really seen before.

For that reason the first part of the book
Skye Turner
Apr 28, 2013 Skye Turner rated it really liked it
I was given this book for free for an honest review from the publisher.
It took me quite awhile to get into this book. The first few chapters did not really interest me, but finally I made myself finish and it did get better.
The cover I found did not interest me at all and if I were going to purchase the book, I would not do so because covers are important to me. The cover is irrelevant to the book content.
Also, I found that the book is really 2 books and while they are related, I would not pers
Teena in Toronto
Jul 15, 2012 Teena in Toronto rated it liked it
To me, this seemed like two distinct books. In the first half (ie the first book), we get to know Frieda and Robin, with great detail provided about their childhoods and their experiences as they grew to be adults. The second half of the book (ie the second book) happens after their plane crashes in El Salvador. At about the three quarters point, it got really violent ... two things happened that I didn't think were necessary.

It was a quick read ... I read it in a day (today). Though I enjoyed t
Lauren
Aug 07, 2013 Lauren rated it it was ok
A bit unbelievable at times, and the second half is quite different and has a very tenuous link to the story I thought I was reading in the first half.
Tami Casias
Tami Casias rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2013
Katie Cross
Katie Cross rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2013
Sinead Foy
Sinead Foy rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2013
Erica Hunt
Erica Hunt rated it really liked it
Sep 25, 2013
Roger
Roger marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2016