Start by marking “Superman: Our Worlds at War, Vol. 2” as Want to Read:
Superman: Our Worlds at War, Vol. 2

Superman: Our Worlds at War, Vol. 2 (Our Worlds at War #2)

3.14 of 5 stars 3.14  ·  rating details  ·  70 ratings  ·  4 reviews
The ultimate conquering force has been released into the universe, and it's heading towards Earth, leaving a path of galactic devastation in it's wake. The DC Universe will be shaken to it's core, with one hero-Superman-pushed to his limit as Earth becomes embroiled in a galactic war against a seemingly unstoppable enemy.Volume Two shows the war going badly for Superman an ...more
Published September 1st 2002 by DC Comics

To ask other readers questions about Superman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Superman

Steve
And its gone. Whatever build up or tension achieved from the first volume is completely let down.

This fragmented collection collects some Wonder Woman issues and a lot of Young Justice, and the Young Justice story line had little to no bearing on the main plot line.

The Wonder Woman was very good, I had previously read it before in Wonder Woman: Paradise Found.

The ending itself is pretty cool, but you have to track down more volumes to understand the viewpoints of the solution from the different
John Yelverton
Another epic edition to this galactic battle that brings in the entire DC Universe.
Michael
Like with volume 1, I read the comic issues that tied in but were not in the paperback.
Jose
Jose marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Jake
Jake marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Aarcanum Black
Aarcanum Black marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Rorshach Sridhar
Rorshach Sridhar marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Sarah Braun
Sarah Braun marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Rick Hunter
Rick Hunter marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Billy Candelaria
Billy Candelaria marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Ronald Wilcox
Ronald Wilcox marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Erika
Erika added it
Mar 15, 2014
Lindsay Stares
Lindsay Stares marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2014
Jackinator
Jackinator marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2013
Demarcus .s
Demarcus .s marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2013
M Elsehry
M Elsehry marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2013
Moseo
Moseo added it
Oct 10, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Joseph "Jeph" Loeb III is an Emmy and WGA nominated American film and television writer, producer and award-winning comic book writer. Loeb was a Co-Executive Producer on the NBC hit show Heroes, and formerly a producer/writer on the TV series Smallville and Lost.

A four-time Eisner Award winner and five-time Wizard Fan Awards winner (see below), Loeb's comic book career includes work on many major
More about Jeph Loeb...

Our Worlds at War (3 books)
  • Superman: Our Worlds at War, Vol. 1
  • Superman: Our Worlds at War Omnibus
Batman: The Long Halloween Batman: Dark Victory Batman: Hush Batman: Hush, Vol. 2 Superman for All Seasons