Start by marking “Strobe Edge, Vol. 10 (Strobe Edge, #10)” as Want to Read:
Strobe Edge, Vol. 10 (Strobe Edge, #10)

Strobe Edge, Vol. 10 (Strobe Edge #10)

4.45 of 5 stars 4.45  ·  rating details  ·  1,259 ratings  ·  62 reviews

Ninako loves Ren, but seeing Ando get hurt while protecting her makes her feel sad andconfused—to the point where she turns Ren down when he confesses his love for her! Has Ninako lost her chance with Ren? Or will they find a way to be together?

ebook
Published by Margaret Comics (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Strobe Edge, Vol. 10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Strobe Edge, Vol. 10

Bella Grace
Ninako + Ren + Strobe Edge = Forever & Always. Love, love, love.

It happened. It finally, truly happened.

Well, to say the least, this was a spectacular end to such a sweet series. In the beginnning of this series, I was all, okay, alright, let's do this, and now I'm flipping out as to how good it actually was. Sakisaka has woven an interconnected tale of adolescent love and friendship, and by God: she did an amazing job at it. Which, considering other books that have attempted to do the same
Sesana
Well, it's finally happened. I'm very happy with how this series ended. The one thing that I liked about this series more than anything else, from the first volume onward, is how the characters care for and respect each other. Rather less common than it ought to be in fiction, but it's really nice to see it. It means that there's a minimum of external drama between characters, as opposed to having characters who are quietly wrestling with their own feelings. And I'm happy with that, especially w ...more
Sarah Hayes
With this volume, the story of Strobe Edge comes to a close. What this story has been since the beginning is the relationship between Ninako and Ren, the evolution of it and the possibilities between them. And for many readers, it's been an enjoyable but slightly frustrating ride, watching them grow closer only to fall back and letting the cycle repeat several times.

But the series finale puts to rest the indecision. You will walk away from this volume knowing their fate, no questions about it.

Y
Holly Letson
A beautiful ending to such a beautiful series.....
This is how you wish every shoujo series you follow could end. Awwww.... true love, together forever.
Red
So (aku menuruti apa yang dilakukan oleh sepupuku) ini adalah review dari sepuluh volume yang aku baca tentang komik ini.
Awalnnya aku kurang suka dengan gambar Io-san ini, apalagi dengan halaman pertama vol pertama, aku nggak suka banget. Tapi aku mencoba untuk positif thingking, "mungkin ini kebiasaan si tokoh utama cewek ini". Eh di vol selanjutnya, ekspresi itu malah nggak ada lagi. Oh well...
The story, hah? ini tentang cewek yang berada di satu kelompok, yang bukan merupakan sentral dari kel
Rifda
Longkap baca vol. 8-9.. hahahaha! Cuma mau tau akhirnya, dan fix: kayaknya memang kurang cocok baca Shoujo yang tokoh utamanya cewek terus bling-love sama cowok keren terus (view spoiler).

Tapi beneran nih, extra-chapter selalu lebih menarik. Sakisaka-sensei kayaknya lebih serius memikirkan plot side-story daripada main-story. Aku mungkin akan berminat untuk baca karya-nya Sakisaka-sensei kalau itu one-sho
Laura Valensi
Me da pena decirlo, pero el manga me ha decepcionado, los puntos negativos superaron a los positivos al final. En toda la historia los chicos tienen esa actitud de 'yo soy el hombre', 'yo hago los trabajos difíciles', 'oh, yo puedo con todo porque soy un hombre' que muchos mangas tienen, pero que sigue sin gustarme... La protagonista fue un poco cabeza loca, pero tampoco era mala persona. La trama no fue fluída, más bien forzada desde el primer momento, aunque divertida y entretenida. Hay casos ...more
Helen
KaYeah
Series rating: 4.0 stars!

It was a really fun read! I did this especially when it came to the end.
I was annoyed in the first parts because the Ren-kun already had a girlfriend but yeah, can't argue if that's the plot. In the first parts, I also did think that Daiki will become one of the hurdles of Ren and Ninako's blooming romance (eheh.) but uh, he ended up with Sayuri (I must say, he moved on pretty fast huh.)

Though, I did like it how persevering Andou-kun was in trying to win Ninako's affec
Carrie
The end to a shojo manga series, the first that I've read in a while. I originally passed on this manga but eventually read it based on its unique plot: a girl falling in love for the first time...for someone already taken. The last two volumes stressed the decisions of the heart: the going back and forth, weighing feelings against logic...it was being dragged out and that almost lost me.

Wasn't the strongest of endings but we did get closure with Ren and Ninako finally, FINALLY proclaiming thei
Theresa ♫
*Theresa picks up the book.
*Theresa reads.....
Theresa: "COME ON!!! COME ON NINAKO, WHY?!"
Theresa: "RUN! RUN LIKE THE WIND!" (*favorite part of love story is running)
*Theresa blushes
*Theresa pauses SUPER GOOD MOVIE THAT NO ONE SHOULD DARE TO PAUSE and continues to read to focus on strobe edge and only strobe edge.
*Theresa puts face in pillows.
*Theresa shrieks (with blushing).
*Theresa closes book and lays with face in pillow through the rest of the movie.

This.......is yet another manga I conclude!
Saba
Fernanda González Mazuela
Judy (Geeky Reading)
~4.5/5

[Read more at my blog, Geeky Reading!]

This was a fantastic ending to a fantastic series. I absolutely love it.

At first, the confession doesn’t quite go where I wanted it to, didn’t stay quite as intense as I wanted it to. But then Ninako has a realization, and she goes after Ren. And then there’s a big, crying, messy confession, and it’s just kind of perfect. It’s very Ninako. And Ren gets it, and he loves her. And I love them. And just… Yes.

I’m not going to spoil too much, but it was just
Jessica
This is a review of the series as a whole. I have heard a TON of hype around this book. I know the accolades it received from ALA---so I was hesitant about would it live up to expectations. To sum up this story:

friendzone"/

I had to ponder on my review for awhile and conclude that my initial (and final) thoughts were

adorable"/

The art, the writing style and characterization and humor----all blends to weave this whimsical adventure through "first loves." Remember when Ninako thought Andou was dying due to Ren's contact
❅ (t.c) (hiatus: school)
Changing my review because after reading the ENTIRE series, I have to bump this rating down to a "like". I liked the series overall. It was beautifully drawn. Carefree and light. A high-school crush-like-love romantic series. I heavily disliked the main character in the beginning, Nina, because she PISSED THE HELL of me -.- She was so dense and naive and wary of other's feelings to the point of extreme and I had to flip tables many, many times to deal, with the frustration of Nina lol. And Ren. ...more
Helen
I fell in love with this manga quickly and suddenly, just like a girl in a shoujo manga. It had a lot more heart than expected, and after being out off by the "high school romance" theme for a little while, I'm glad I have it a chance. Super cute art, and even cuter characters, it subverted a couple of stereotypes (the main female character's friends are nice, easy going, and supportive!), this series has been wrapped up nicely. It made me relive a lot of "first date moments" myself!
Naruto4Hokage(Jessica)
After not having touched manga for a few months, I am so glad that I came straight to this series.
Straight away, in the first couple of pages, my body was suddenly filled with happiness, and I was overcome by so many feelings that I was practically melting.
As weird as this sounds, I was basically crying out of happiness.
I can't explain how great this series is and I can't wait to go back into a mega manga reading frenzy.
THIS STORY.
MY HEART.

TEARS OF HAPPINESS AND DAMMIT NINAKO STOP BEING ADORABLE AND A SAINT
...........

LOOK, I REALLY JUST CAN'T TALK RIGHT NOW OK
Mikaela
Awwww.. happy endings! I loved this series. Lots of frustrating thigs but the cuteness and funny parts made up for it. Haha! I'm glad that Ren and Ninako are finally together. They have so much chemistry! I'm jealous. I hope i find someone again like that. Andou was her first kiss. Lol. First kiss is a big deal to well, mostly girls anyway. :)) ...more
C.E.
This series finale was pretty much perfect. And overall, this whole series was perfect as well. It was the perfect length and had a great balance of drama and that shoujo fluff that makes me smile. This is probably one of the best shoujo series I've read since I got into the madness that is shoujo manga. ;-)
Ana Luisa
Un final hermoso para un manga shojo no tan empalagoso. Pero siempre existen los clichés del chico ideal que es perseguido por todas. Pero ignorando este cliché tan mascado, encontraremos una historia tierna, personajes con mucho carisma y que te encariñas de ellos.
El dibujo es hermoso, muy delicado y los personajes con rasgos armoniosos. Lo disfruté de principio a fin, volviéndose uno de mis favoritos.
Kate
Ando let me down (still love him, though!), Ren finally won me over, and Ninako continued to be as adorable as she was on page one. Strobe Edge had its ups and downs, but overall, it was a fun ride. I'd love to see more of Io Sakisaka's works licensed here in the States.
Aimee
I think I might actually review this one. It was... so much more different than I thought it would be and omg, I haven't read a finished series in a long time and this was so cute and I am so psyched for the liveaction film in 2015.
Melissa
When I first started this series, I never expected to enjoy it so much. I thought that Ninako would continue to be an idiot and that Daiki would never confess to her until way later and that there would be a whole bunch of stupid misunderstandings before the couple finally got together.

I was wrong.

The characters grew and matured and their backstories made their motives and decisions easily understood. And their earnestness and honesty and confusion just made them even more endearing and real.

So
Shu Ying
6/10 if I pretend that this volume does not exist. (6/10 = readable, I don't hate it. But usually half way I can't be bothered to finish it)
I didn't like this series. (But I finish reading it -> Love Ao Haru Ride, it's a very popular series)
But this volume is the worst volume of the whole series.
Playing the typical 'I feel that I should choose you because I owned you' right before the last few chapters.
I dislike that, but I wouldn't mind if they actually gives some development for that part.
Eveymorgan
Estoy completamente enamorada de esta historia. Es tan achuchable y cuqui... He sentido un crush muy fuerte con esta narración, estos personajes y esta mangaka a la que seguiré la pista.

Miss Butterfly
'Strobe Edge' nos habla del amor del instituto y no pretende sorprendernos, pero es una gran oportunidad adentrarse en sus páginas para ver crecer a toda una serie de personajes adolescentes que maduran sin desprenderse del aura pueril que acompaña la edad. Con un dibujo precioso y unos sentimientos bien plasmados, desde luego estamos ante una obra más que indispensable para los románticos, tanto si sois de leer cómic como si no.

Reseña completa: http://nubedemariposa.blogspot.com.es...
Summer ♥ (Reina)
hmmm.. I really liked Andou. But I can't deny that Ren and Ninako make a cute couple. Nonetheless, I enjoyed this manga. :)
Christina
The moment I saw Ren, I fell in love. And, the rest was me fangirling. Loved the series! Short and sweet!
  • Kimi ni Todoke, Volume 15
  • ひるなかの流星 [Hirunaka no Ryuusei] 2 (Daytime Shooting Star, #2)
  • Orange 1 (オレソジ, #1)
  • Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Vol 06 (Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu, #6)
  • Happy Marriage ?!, volume 8
Io Sakisaka (咲坂伊緒) is a Japanese manga artist. She also designed the characters for the anime movie HAL. Her works are:

-Call My Name 2001
-Watashi no Koibito 2002
-Bye-Bye, Little 2002
-Blue 2006
-Mascara Blues 2007
-Strobe Edge 2007
-Ao Haru Ride 2011
-Sono Omokage o Shitteru 2013
More about Io Sakisaka...

Strobe Edge (10 books)
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 1 (Strobe Edge, #1)
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 2 (Strobe Edge, #2)
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 3 (Strobe Edge, #3)
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 4 (Strobe Edge, #4)
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 5 (Strobe Edge, #5)
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 6 (Strobe Edge, #6)
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 7 (Strobe Edge, #7)
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 8 (Strobe Edge, #8)
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 9 (Strobe Edge, #9)
Strobe Edge, Vol. 1 (Strobe Edge, #1) アオハライド 1 (Ao Haru Ride, #1) アオハライド 2 (Ao Haru Ride, #2) アオハライド 5 (Ao Haru Ride, #5) アオハライド 4 (Ao Haru Ride, #4)