Start by marking “Losing Control” as Want to Read:
Losing Control

Losing Control (Taboo #2)

3.42  ·  Rating Details  ·  121 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Adam Wright overhears a woman talking about her sexual fantasies…fantasies of giving up complete control to a man of her dreams. When he hears Casey’s plans to attend a masquerade party—dressed in a tight latex cat woman costume—he knows exactly what he’s going to do. Meet her at the party and win her over. He has a strong advantage over her in that he knows what she wants ...more
Published May 13th 2011 by Pink Zebra Publishing (first published May 12th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Losing Control, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Losing Control

Karmen
Jan 25, 2015 Karmen rated it did not like it
Casey and Adam "meet" as a costume party. She's in latex as Catwoman. Adam is very interested in pursuing Casey as he'd previously overheard a conversation Casey had with her sister detailing her kinky desires.

All well until at the end of the party, Casey decides to go off with Adam (mask still on).
Having a cell phone is irrelevant as her sister has no idea what Adam looks like or even his full name.

They leave the party for a bar that it turns out is permanently closed. Casey compounds her stupi
Rachael
I read this book because of the cover. It's part of a kinky covers challenge from a group I'm in. If not for the challenge I don't think I would have picked it up.
The latex aspect was new to me but didn't really do anything for me. The story itself was nothing new and I kept thinking a real trustworthy Dom would not have taken her back to his house. He should protect her even if she didn't. And then he left her in his house by herself? It all seemed a little too far fetched.
One of my pet peeve
Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead
Short silly (not silly-funny but silly as in ridiculous) story that is very unbelievable. Usually I can stand contemporary erotica more than contemporary romance (my "yeah right" factor kicks in to play too much) but this one was just silly and unbelievable. Sorry, I think I mentioned that.
Rachel
Mar 02, 2012 Rachel rated it it was amazing
Fantastic story. Unfortunatly it was one of those deceptive ones filled with other random notes and blurbs etc. the story only lasted 60% of the document (According to my kindle cloud) but what was there was really well written and I loved every minute. It was sweet and super smexy
Hope Frost
May 25, 2011 Hope Frost rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, made me wish, if only....I loved that he remained a secret to her but he knew who she was the whole time. Very hot book, but the plot was great too, wasn't overpowered by the hotness!!!
Tia
Jun 14, 2012 Tia rated it it was ok
This is starting as a you read one, you read them all. It's not very versatile and feels like every novel now repeats almost the same thing, there is no deeper story. I'm a bit disappointed.
D
Mar 16, 2012 D rated it really liked it
Overlooking a few minor things, like the fact that no safewords were discussed (he did keep checking with her, though)...this short story was HOT HOT HOT.
Leisa Prater
Sep 21, 2012 Leisa Prater rated it it was amazing
I would love to find an Adam all for myself.....hot, hot quick read!!!!... makes you want to read more of Jaymie Holland...I am sure I will!!!!!
SW
Sep 06, 2011 SW rated it liked it
It was ok, not as good as some other "kink" books. There were some disconnects with some of the items ect.
Abby Fick
Jun 07, 2013 Abby Fick rated it liked it
It was ok. Pretty unbelievable but I'm not really looking for reality this weekend.
Jill
May 01, 2012 Jill rated it liked it
Short and sweet. Good if you are after an afternoon of escapism in a hot little book.
Cate
May 24, 2011 Cate rated it it was amazing
Steamy doesn't cover it! A.N. Roquelaure move over 'cause here comes Jaymie!
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Jul 10, 2011 Anas Attic Book Blog rated it liked it
Shelves: smut-romance
Quick, hot little book. Read in about 40 minutes.
Kavitha
Jun 08, 2012 Kavitha rated it really liked it
It was okay, but I wish it was longer.:)
Cheryl Archbold
Mar 19, 2012 Cheryl Archbold rated it liked it
Great short read (for me)
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2016
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2016
Le Ann
Le Ann marked it as to-read
May 01, 2016
Margarita
Margarita marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2016
Joyce James
Joyce James marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2016
Maureen E Risser
Maureen E Risser rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2016
M. Jones
M. Jones rated it did not like it
Mar 05, 2016
Cara McLane Meyer
Cara McLane Meyer rated it it was ok
Mar 05, 2016
Irisdiana
Irisdiana marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2016
Candy Moore
Candy Moore rated it did not like it
Mar 03, 2016
Alissa808
Alissa808 marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2016
BookLover_1
BookLover_1 marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2016
Tammy
Tammy rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2016
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Francine Sanders
Francine Sanders rated it liked it
Feb 10, 2016
  • By My Side (Safe Word: Oasis, #2)
  • Purple Passion (Le Petit Mort #1)
  • Timing Is Everything
  • The Elusive "O"
  • Simon Says (Friends and Lovers, #2)
  • Unfolding
  • Crack The Whip (Rawhide, #1)
  • Sweet Vibrations (Tygers, #1)
  • Steel Dominance (Steamwork Chronicles, #3)
  • Lipstick on his Collar
  • Rite of First Claim (Diablo Blanco Club, #3)
  • Sweetest Mistress
  • On His Knees (Private Lives, #1)
  • Private Investigations
  • Valentine Submission (Valentine Submission, #1)
  • A Kiss Before Dying