Start by marking “Losing Control” as Want to Read:
Losing Control

Losing Control (Taboo #2)

3.44 of 5 stars 3.44  ·  rating details  ·  103 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Adam Wright overhears a woman talking about her sexual fantasies…fantasies of giving up complete control to a man of her dreams. When he hears Casey’s plans to attend a masquerade party—dressed in a tight latex cat woman costume—he knows exactly what he’s going to do. Meet her at the party and win her over. He has a strong advantage over her in that he knows what she wants ...more
Published May 13th 2011 by Pink Zebra Publishing (first published May 12th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Losing Control, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Losing Control

Rachael
I read this book because of the cover. It's part of a kinky covers challenge from a group I'm in. If not for the challenge I don't think I would have picked it up.
The latex aspect was new to me but didn't really do anything for me. The story itself was nothing new and I kept thinking a real trustworthy Dom would not have taken her back to his house. He should protect her even if she didn't. And then he left her in his house by herself? It all seemed a little too far fetched.
One of my pet peeve
Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead
Short silly (not silly-funny but silly as in ridiculous) story that is very unbelievable. Usually I can stand contemporary erotica more than contemporary romance (my "yeah right" factor kicks in to play too much) but this one was just silly and unbelievable. Sorry, I think I mentioned that.
Rachel
Fantastic story. Unfortunatly it was one of those deceptive ones filled with other random notes and blurbs etc. the story only lasted 60% of the document (According to my kindle cloud) but what was there was really well written and I loved every minute. It was sweet and super smexy
Hope Frost
I loved this book, made me wish, if only....I loved that he remained a secret to her but he knew who she was the whole time. Very hot book, but the plot was great too, wasn't overpowered by the hotness!!!
Tia
This is starting as a you read one, you read them all. It's not very versatile and feels like every novel now repeats almost the same thing, there is no deeper story. I'm a bit disappointed.
D
Overlooking a few minor things, like the fact that no safewords were discussed (he did keep checking with her, though)...this short story was HOT HOT HOT.
Leisa Prater
I would love to find an Adam all for myself.....hot, hot quick read!!!!... makes you want to read more of Jaymie Holland...I am sure I will!!!!!
SW
It was ok, not as good as some other "kink" books. There were some disconnects with some of the items ect.
Abby Fick
It was ok. Pretty unbelievable but I'm not really looking for reality this weekend.
Jill
Short and sweet. Good if you are after an afternoon of escapism in a hot little book.
Cate
Steamy doesn't cover it! A.N. Roquelaure move over 'cause here comes Jaymie!
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Quick, hot little book. Read in about 40 minutes.
Kavitha
It was okay, but I wish it was longer.:)
Cheryl Archbold
Great short read (for me)
Charlotte Van
Charlotte Van marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Gwen Staab
Gwen Staab marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Maureen
Maureen marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Milla Britz
Milla Britz marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • By My Side (Safe Word: Oasis, #2)
  • His Little Tart (Bondage Ranch, #4)
  • Sweet Vibrations (Tygers, #1)
  • Private Investigations
  • Watch Me (Purgatory Club, #2)
  • Caught by the Master (Club Esoteria, #2)
  • Crack The Whip (Rawhide, #1)
  • His Gift
  • Sweetest Mistress (Fem Dom, #1)
  • Rite of First Claim (Diablo Blanco Club, #3)
  • Unfolding
  • A Shalar Is Born
  • Into His Keeping
  • Copping To It
  • Steel Dominance (Steamwork Chronicles, #3)
  • Deathless Discipline
  • Closing the Deal (Wicked Warrens, #2)
  • A Kiss Before Dying
Sold (The Auction, #1) Taken by Passion (Taken by Passion/Wonderland #1) Taken (The Auction, #4) The Auction Claimed by Pleasure (Taken by Passion/Wonderland #2)