Start by marking “Losing Control” as Want to Read:
Losing Control

Losing Control (Taboo #2)

3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  114 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Adam Wright overhears a woman talking about her sexual fantasies…fantasies of giving up complete control to a man of her dreams. When he hears Casey’s plans to attend a masquerade party—dressed in a tight latex cat woman costume—he knows exactly what he’s going to do. Meet her at the party and win her over. He has a strong advantage over her in that he knows what she wants ...more
Published May 13th 2011 by Pink Zebra Publishing (first published May 12th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Losing Control, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Losing Control

Casey and Adam "meet" as a costume party. She's in latex as Catwoman. Adam is very interested in pursuing Casey as he'd previously overheard a conversation Casey had with her sister detailing her kinky desires.

All well until at the end of the party, Casey decides to go off with Adam (mask still on).
Having a cell phone is irrelevant as her sister has no idea what Adam looks like or even his full name.

They leave the party for a bar that it turns out is permanently closed. Casey compounds her stupi
I read this book because of the cover. It's part of a kinky covers challenge from a group I'm in. If not for the challenge I don't think I would have picked it up.
The latex aspect was new to me but didn't really do anything for me. The story itself was nothing new and I kept thinking a real trustworthy Dom would not have taken her back to his house. He should protect her even if she didn't. And then he left her in his house by herself? It all seemed a little too far fetched.
One of my pet peeve
Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead
Short silly (not silly-funny but silly as in ridiculous) story that is very unbelievable. Usually I can stand contemporary erotica more than contemporary romance (my "yeah right" factor kicks in to play too much) but this one was just silly and unbelievable. Sorry, I think I mentioned that.
Fantastic story. Unfortunatly it was one of those deceptive ones filled with other random notes and blurbs etc. the story only lasted 60% of the document (According to my kindle cloud) but what was there was really well written and I loved every minute. It was sweet and super smexy
Hope Frost
I loved this book, made me wish, if only....I loved that he remained a secret to her but he knew who she was the whole time. Very hot book, but the plot was great too, wasn't overpowered by the hotness!!!
This is starting as a you read one, you read them all. It's not very versatile and feels like every novel now repeats almost the same thing, there is no deeper story. I'm a bit disappointed.
Overlooking a few minor things, like the fact that no safewords were discussed (he did keep checking with her, though)...this short story was HOT HOT HOT.
Leisa Prater
I would love to find an Adam all for, hot quick read!!!!... makes you want to read more of Jaymie Holland...I am sure I will!!!!!
It was ok, not as good as some other "kink" books. There were some disconnects with some of the items ect.
Abby Fick
It was ok. Pretty unbelievable but I'm not really looking for reality this weekend.
Short and sweet. Good if you are after an afternoon of escapism in a hot little book.
Steamy doesn't cover it! A.N. Roquelaure move over 'cause here comes Jaymie!
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Quick, hot little book. Read in about 40 minutes.
It was okay, but I wish it was longer.:)
Cheryl Archbold
Great short read (for me)
Heather marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2015
Cyndi marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2015
Peggy marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2015
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Samantha marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2015
Angie Turner
Angie Turner marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Chloe marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Tracey marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015
Brittany marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Felicia marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
  • By My Side (Safe Word: Oasis, #2)
  • Purple Passion (Le Petit Mort #1)
  • Sweet Vibrations (Tygers, #1)
  • A Shalar Is Born
  • Unfolding
  • Crack The Whip (Rawhide, #1)
  • Rite of First Claim (Diablo Blanco Club, #3)
  • Lipstick on his Collar
  • Sweetest Mistress
  • The Elusive "O"
  • Steel Dominance (Steamwork Chronicles, #3)
  • Private Investigations
  • On His Knees (Private Lives, #1)
  • Desperate Seduction
  • Too Cold to Love (The Giovanni Clan, #2)
  • Rigger
  • A Measured Risk (Regency Risks, #1)
  • Blushing Violet