Start by marking “California Connection 3” as Want to Read:
California Connection 3

California Connection 3

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  125 ratings  ·  12 reviews
From "Essence"]-bestselling author Chunichi comes the pulse-pounding, powerful tale of a street-savvy woman from the hood who is determined to create a better life for her unborn child.
Published November 29th 2011 by Urban Books

To ask other readers questions about California Connection 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about California Connection 3

Monica
I did not like how it ended, but something tells me the story not over
LaTonya
This was a very quick read and I felt that it was just okay. This was my least favorite of the series because it felt very rushed, the whole baby thing was confusing, and I didn't care for the ending. I hope there will be a part four because I just can't see the series ending the way it did in this book.
Erika
I just discovered Chunichi a few days ago, and read all three books. I am hoping that there is a part four. The way it ended had me saying "what the hell" over and over. Like, I was slightly confused. It was rushed and I'm left with questions. Sigh...now what.
Guppy
love chunichi. but i hate the way this story ended i waited sooo long for the part 3 and it was so stupid the way it ended seemed rushed to me. im hoping that theres a part 4
Juanesia
Not as great as the first two but it goes to show you need to keep your enemies closer than close. Still a great series. I'll certainly be checking out more books by Chunichi.
Ginnie
I gave this 4 stars.

This book is a good read and an awesome series if you like betrayal. I would recommend this book to anyone that like urban fiction.
Chrissy
all three books were good but I couldn't deal with the end of this book to much was going on for this just for it to end their hope there's a part 4 coming
Deja Mays
qood book but of course it didnt come to an end. soo i quess this means to be expecting book two sometime within in the next year or so
Kim
A quick ready. I read it in about 3 hours. Not as good as the first 2, but it was ok.
Belinda
All three books were very good. I enjoyed the characters and felt they were believable.
Jennifer S
this was a good read.... i knw its gonna be a part 4
Adrenna Shipman
Adrenna Shipman marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
Sandi Brown
Sandi Brown marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Luschus Beth
Luschus Beth marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Telly Andrews
Telly Andrews marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Albert Lee
Albert Lee marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2015
Shunkerra King
Shunkerra King marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Chakdean Jones
Chakdean Jones marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
Crystal Dinsmore
Crystal Dinsmore marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Jewels? 2 3 May 19, 2012 08:24AM
  • Still Candy Shopping
  • Black Diamond
  • Payback Ain't Enough (Payback #3)
  • A Bona Fide Gold Digger
  • Murderville (Murderville, #1)
  • Eviction Notice: A Hood Rat Novel
  • Baller Bitches
  • Innocent Part 1
  • Redbone
  • Natural Born Liar (The Misadventures of Mink LaRue, #1)
  • Secret Society (Secret Society, #1)
  • Hell's Diva II
  • Snapped
Since the release of her 2004 debut novel A Gangster’s Girl, Essence Magazine best selling author Chunichi Knott has gone on to pen three additional best selling novels, Married To The Game, The Naked Truth and Return of A Gangster’s Girl.
With more than a half of a million books in print and on the heels of her fifth novel, California Connection, Chunichi’s talent as a writer, combined with her c
More about Chunichi Knott...
A Gangster's Girl Married to the Game California Connection The Return of a Gangsters Girl The Naked Truth