Restraining the Receptionist (The Receptionist, #2)

Restraining the Receptionist (The Receptionist #2)

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  226 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Every deal has a loophole.

" the Receptionist, Book 2"

Dana Arthur s new job with the firm of Cowell & Dirk is going well. Translation: the occasionally kinky menage with her two bosses, Ethan and Simon, has been several months of politically incorrect bliss.

Except the relationship feels unbalanced. While Ethan is the undisputed master, the partners iron-clad agreement s...more
Published June 14th 2011 by Samhain Publishing (first published April 14th 2011)

Veronica~Nhaughty
Oh I so adore this series!! Verra hawt! Need to send Ethan my resume ASAP!! Highly recommend!!!!

Fav quotes/scenes:

"There's me, my black hair spilling off the conference table, legs spread wide, arms pinned to my side, a red ribbon turning me into a human candy cane....it's the kind of pain I love. The kind that turns me into a shivery mess, the kind that makes my bones melt and my mind float to my happy place."

"In a cartoon, you'd see big yellow lightning bursts of "Zow" and "Yikes" around my bo...more
Tess
In this second book of the Receptionist series, Simon becomes more Beta to Ethan's obvious Alpha and Dana thrives under the heated attention of both of her bosses.

Relationships are never easy, and making a threesome out of such strong personalities successful takes some work; but with Dana's quick wit, Simon's protectiveness and Ethan's strength [and creativity-don't forget the creativity], these three people forge a relationship that is by turns sexy and touching.

Sofia Lazaridou
First I would like to say sorry to Dana for thinking what I thought for her.
Either I was missed something or the author forgot to write about it on the book but who is the woman in Ethan's office Dana knows has trained her and what happened to Brandi with an i. I didn't liked it.
Autumn Review
In the second book in the series, while Simon is away, the receptionist will play. Or will she? Well, I mean really...how can she resist Ethan??? She's already in an established sexual relationship with him, but because of the boundaries she and Simon have placed, that means no play while Simon is away. *pouts* Never fear, Ethan is determined to get Dana's pants down. And that he does!

Ethan tempts, teases, and makes Dana jealous. He wants her bad. Dana really wants Ethan too, but she wants to ho...more
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
If you have read the first book in this series than you must read this latest installment of Dana’s adventures with Simon and Ethan. Restraining the Receptionist takes you on an emotional ride that never slows down. Dana must take a hard look at herself and her feelings for these two men. Will she choose to stay or will she choose to go? Only Dana can make that decision but what will it cost her?

I really enjoyed finding out the depth of the emotions that each of these characters has for each ot...more
JoAnne Kenrick
Restraining the Receptionist is a sequel to Training the Receptionist, but Juniper has written in such a way that it can be read without reading the first -- you get the update without missing parts of the story. BUT...you'd be loosing out if you didn't reading Training first. I enjoyed Restraining, perfect title by the way, and Dana's snarky insight into her work as a receptionist for two very demanding bosses. It's HAWT, it's kinky and it's fun. Kudos to Ms. Bell for returning to this story af...more
Chris Bails
Great, sexy, quick read.
Loved this story. Brought everything full circle.
This is the story on Dana, Ethan, & Simon. Dana is the receptionist from Ethan & Simons company. She has quite a few more duties than just answering the phone. She is supposed to give and received pleasure by her bosses. That would not be a very difficult day at work. This brings the story full circle for me and can't wait for the next story.
Heather in FL
A nice continuation of the first. That Ethan, he's sneaky with the "loopholes"! But like Simon, became so likable... lovable even. I couldn't believe that other company/client and what they tried!! I'm not sure their restitution was enough, but it was something. :-) The tattoos were so sweet. And the sex, as expected based on the last one, was hot!
Cyn Mistress Kitty
Wow, loved this story even more than the first book. This time the reader got a glimpse of The Master Ethan and what he had gone through. He is a hard man to like but in this story you can see just a tiny bit of his softer side and learn that he protects what is his.
Still a very kinky, naughty story and I couldn't put it down.
Nicole
Great! Loved the ending. Now that they are all out they should be put together into one book the first one would not seem so chopped off. However these were very Hot & Sexy! Juniper writes steamy erotica exquisitely. There is more m/m action than the first one so be forewarned!
Monika Kaye
I am really liking this fun erotic series. This is the longest of the three books and has a pretty good plot. The character development is what makes these books so entertaining to read.
Katy Beth Mckee
I think this one was a bit harder to read than the first one to me. There were certainly plenty of twists and turns but yet end seemed to have at least a HFN ending.
Kelly Jamieson
This was a moving sequel to Taming that delves deeper into the characters and deals with the complications of loving more than one person - loved it!
Angela W.
I loved this book I am glad that Dana realized that Ethan had feelings for her and that she had feelings for him. I can't wait to read the next book
Gigi staub
Loved it...thanks for writing more of Dana, Simon and now especially Ethan...it was great to go more indepth with me. More, more...lol
Judy
I like this book more. It was still HOT but I felt that their was more depth to the characters. You can truly see their love for her.
Karsyn
a good 2nd book, would have loved to have seen more of the story and a longer book, such a teaser at such a short story.
Toni ~married to a hunk~
I thought this was a great 2nd book in the series and goes more into their relationship together.
Mya A.
She starts to like Ethan. Its good read if you liked the first one.
Tika
I freaking loved this!
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
Orchid
Orchid is currently reading it
Apr 12, 2014
Mai w
Mai w marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Herr Lemmy
Herr Lemmy marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Fran Fine
Fran Fine marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2014
Heather  Skye
Heather Skye marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Raelena Miller
Raelena Miller marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2014
  • Daniel's Surrender (Worthington Group, #3)
  • Mistress's Master (Men in Blue, #3)
  • Black Jack
  • Mr. Smith's Whip (Taboo Wishes, #4)
  • Take Your Pick
  • Colors of Love (Speed, #2)
  • Dirty Thirty
  • Bound and Determined
  • Monica's Secret (Erogenous Zones, #1)
  • Hurt Me So Good (The Connaghers #2)
  • Cardinal's Rule (The Suncoast Society)
  • Blushing Violet
  • Good Horses, Fast Cars and Real Men
  • Rescued (Three's Allowed, #2)
  • His Sub's Submissive (Club Esoteria, #1)
  • Hidden Depths (Hidden, #3)
Juniper Bell is a multi-published author and avid fan of romance novels, the steamier the better. She lives with her sweetie in a cabin in Alaska with no running water and a spectacular view of glaciers. She wound up in the frozen north after leaving her career as a stressed-out Los Angeles TV writer. Luckily, her love for writing survived the move. When she’s not writing, she’s spending time with...more
More about Juniper Bell...
Training the Receptionist (The Receptionist, #1) Thanking the Receptionist (The Receptionist #2.5) My Three Lords Unleashing the Receptionist (...the Receptionist, #3) Doll