Start by marking “A Line Between Friends” as Want to Read:
A Line Between Friends

A Line Between Friends

3.07 of 5 stars 3.07  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Michele VanOrt Cozzens' first work of fiction. Her prior books are "I'm Living Your Dream Life" and "The Things I Wish I'd Said."
Published August 31st 2006 by Sandy Point Resort

To ask other readers questions about A Line Between Friends, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Line Between Friends

Robin Goldsby
Nov 10, 2008 Robin Goldsby rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone who has ever googled an old flame
The Man Who Got Away, March 7, 2008
Anyone who has ever googled an old flame will relate to this book.

Michele Cozzens' A Line Between Friends captures--in heart-wrenching detail--the bittersweet passage of time, the memory of teenage love, and the necessity of growing up and accepting the choices we've made. I found myself cheering for Joel and Noelle, but I also wanted to slap some sense into them. "Look," I felt like shouting, "You're perfect for each other! Wake up! Get it together!" But Joel'
Laurel-Rain
It is a tale of friendship, a story of growing up, and a nostalgic glimpse of the past through the eyes of the present-day characters.

Noelle and Joel were high school and then college friends. Theirs is a relationship of near-misses, bad timing, and immaturity. But for some reason, they each hold onto their friendship, which they describe as like an interrupted sentence.

Then one night, they cross a line. And nothing is ever the same again.

They move onto different pathways, choosing different
Diane
I stumbled upon the reviews for this book while looking for another novel. I am glad that I took the time to order it and read it. This is my first time reading anything by this author, but I definitely enjoyed it.

This is the story of Noelle and Joel. It is told in both of their voices which I really liked. I like being able to see what both characters are thinking of the same situation. Noelle and Joel are exploring a relationship, one that started out as friendship, turned into something more
Karen
This is a great book. I loved how this young women goes off to college and learns how survive friends, love and grows into herself. I learned a lot about college life and the ties that bind friends together.
Meredith Hall
Choose by Jennifer Reaser
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2014
A.sahib
A.sahib marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2012
Ann Whiteside
Ann Whiteside marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2012
Candy
Candy marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2011
Leaning-Good
Leaning-Good marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2010
Kymberly Chard
Kymberly Chard marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2010
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2010
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2009
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2009
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2009
Michele VanOrt Cozzens is anticipating the release of her sixth book, How-to Achieve Your Dream Life: Start-up Advice From a Successful Innkeeper (McKenna Publishing Group). She is the author of I’m Living Your Dream Life: The Story of a Northwoods Resort Owner, The Things I Wish I’d Said, A Line Between Friends and It’s Not Your Mother’s Bridge Club. (McKenna Publishing Group). Irish Twins is ...more
More about Michele Cozzens...
It's Not Your Mother's Bridge Club Irish Twins I'm Living Your Dream Life The Things I Wish I'd Said