Start by marking “Escape” as Want to Read:
Escape

Escape

3.36 of 5 stars 3.36  ·  rating details  ·  119 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Emergency Room doctor, Lucy Grey, thought she had it all figured out. She had a great job, a flat in London, and a boyfriend who loves her. But one night at the hospital changes everything. On impulse, she runs away to Koh Tao, a small island off the coast of Thailand, hoping to figure out what to do with her life.

What she hadn’t bargained on is meeting dive instructor, Ru
Nook, 0 pages
Published May 5th 2011 by Red Hot Publishing (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Escape, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Escape

Miss Kim
I read this one after a heavy and emotional book, and it's just what need. It's a light and simple romance. It comes off as a little harlequin-esque...not that that is a bad thing.

Twice the narrator describes the mans hair as 'soft as mole's skin'. Um ok. I don't want to ever touch a mole. This must be some kind of British thing...lol

A quick read for a winter afternoon.
The Pen & Muse
Lucy runs to Thailand away from the hospital and her boyfriend. She is a doctor and things start to bother her. She tries to tell Max her boyfriend, but he doesn’t really listen. He is a doctor as well. Once she arrives at the resort she mets up with Rudy who is the dive instructor. She likes the view and knows she is going to like the lessons. No one at the resort knows she is a doctor so she plays herself off as someone else. Things start to heat up and twists and misunderstandings start takin ...more
Aimee (Coffee Table Reviews)
This was a good story. It was engaging from the first page. It was a nice, light romance. The budding romance was fun to read. Lucy hadn't wanted to meet anyone, but sometimes you just can't help falling for someone on vacation.

Lucy's escape from London was interesting. We don't get to know right away what drove her away, but it was interesting to see it all unfold. She doesn't talk about her work much but ends up using her doctor skills to help out on her trip

The only thing I didn't care for w
Paula
I don't normally read romances, but this was very good. I enjoyed the story.
Katrina
A short read based In Thailand, A doctor whoose not sure with what direction her life is headed and a hot diver living life as it comes. Smexy scenes and a connection between the two characters, an enjoyable read, filled with mystery and suspense and a little bit of loving. Recomended read if your after something fast and intriguing !! Settings in book are ideal, makes you want to take your own holiday !!

Jessica Cochrane
I thought this was an amazing short, and easy read. The characters are so easy to relate to, and I felt myself wearing the emotions that they did. I was afraid this was going to be a cheasy romance, but I'm happy to find that I felt it to be very real, and probable. I was not able to shut my kindle off with this one, and was sad when it ended.
Sara
hmm I really liked this book, but i thought Lucy, as intelligent as she was supposed to be really had a hard time figuring out what was going on; she was quite selfish and i had a hard time liking her.
Wonderkell
Every girl needs an easy read, swoon worthy romance every so often. And this fit the bill nicely. The story is really engaging & I loved the main characters. There is even a little hotness to keep you happy ;)
Glynis
A romance set in Thailand. A definitely good holiday read. Some great descriptions which brought the book to life. It rattled along. Would recommend.
Eryn
Very predictable but a nice quick read nonetheless.
Babs
See my review at The Pen Muse
Lindsay
Oct 12, 2012 Lindsay marked it as kindle-i-own-to-read  ·  review of another edition
Amazon Freebie 10/12/2012
Jessica Diaz
Jessica Diaz marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
Victoria meyer
Victoria meyer marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Brenda Weilnau
Brenda Weilnau marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Vilma
Vilma marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Erin Warren
Erin Warren marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
Mel
Mel marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Michelle Short
Michelle Short marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
PookersMom
PookersMom marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Alisia
Alisia marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Mar 25, 2015
Gillian
Gillian marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
  • Fatal Embrace (Romantic Suspense)
  • Promises (Mountain Memories Triology, #1)
  • Recovery (Nicci Beauvoir #2)
  • When the Heart Falls
  • Falling for Rain
  • Love Letters
  • The Rhythm of Secrets
  • Wedding Bell Blues
  • Bound to Love
  • Deadly Pleasures
  • Some Day Somebody (La Fleur de Love, #1)
  • Dark is the Sky
  • Siren's Song (Bandit Creek, #2)
  • Embers of Hope (Second Gift, #1)
  • Dangerous Kiss (Laytons Book 1)
  • Return Of The Runaway Bride
  • True Colours
  • Dirty Little Lies
One Bite Rescued Model, Wanted (Part One) Deadly Beauty (An Erotic Vampire Romance) Tease Me