Start by marking “Traitors Among Us: Inside the Spy Catcher's World” as Want to Read:
Traitors Among Us: Inside the Spy Catcher's World
Preview

Traitors Among Us: Inside the Spy Catcher's World

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  59 ratings  ·  6 reviews
As director of the elite Foreign Counterintelligence Activity, author Stuart Herrington was the U.S. Army's top counterintelligence officer. In this thrilling and informative account he details one of the most damaging and delicate cases of espionage ever committed against the United States. Between 1972 and 1988, thousands of highly classified documents were sold to the S ...more
Published October 19th 2000 by Mariner Books (first published May 4th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Traitors Among Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Traitors Among Us

Donald
VERY good book on the subject. I'm suprised they were allowed to talk this much about it. The book gives very interesting stories about the cold war and the OPS that took place in Germany.
Eli
The best book I've ever read about counterintelligence and a richly detailed rendering of the realities of investigative work.
Jason
A no nonsense, detailed read of what the CI field is. A must read for anyone who has an interest in in the IEc.
Joe Chapman
Great book. I remember having to change our war plans when I was stationed in Germany. Now I know why.
Gordon
Good look at counterintelligence operations as related to the Clyde Conrad case.
Brandon Vaught
Brandon Vaught marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Caeruleum
Caeruleum marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Chrysostom
Chrysostom is currently reading it
Mar 10, 2015
Melinda
Melinda is currently reading it
Feb 21, 2015
Subahdar
Subahdar marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Mark
Mark added it
Jan 06, 2015
Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Emily Gulbransen
Emily Gulbransen marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Jason Mccoy
Jason Mccoy marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Greg
Greg marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Zahra Naheed
Zahra Naheed marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Christian Dalton
Christian Dalton marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Tony
Tony marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Trenton Hayes
Trenton Hayes marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Amelia
Amelia marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Stalking the Vietcong: Inside Operation Phoenix: A Personal Account Silence Was A Weapon: The Vietnam War In The Villages Peace With Honor? An American Reports on Vietnam 1973-75 The Fight For The High Ground: The U.S. Army And Interrogation During Operation Iraqi Freedom I, May 2003   April 2004 The Fight for the High Ground: The U.S. Army and Interrogation During Operation Iraqi Freedom, May 2003-April 2004