Start by marking “Three Reasons Why (The Madison Stories, #2)” as Want to Read:
Three Reasons Why (The Madison Stories, #2)

Three Reasons Why (The Madison Stories #2)

Three Reasons Why is a sequel to Kiss Me, Kate.

Wes wants Jill Harper in every possible way a man can want a woman. But she's resisting. Hard. When he learns she needs a handyman for her diner, he decides fate is smiling upon him-until Jill offers three reasons why they can't be together. Always up for a challenge, Wes decides to prove her ridiculous reasons unsound, one by
Published June 17th 2011 by Book Boutiques

To ask other readers questions about Three Reasons Why, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Reasons Why

Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

There is always that one guy, the one that makes you lose your mind and manages to make your clothes somehow melt off. The guy whose kiss is like a warm blanket on a cold winter morning. The guy that you lose total control with even when you know there is disaster looming up ahead. And it is worse when you know he feels the same way.

Wes is that guy for Jill. The guy she loves from the bottom of her soul and knows he feels the same. Bu
Romancing the Book
Feb 17, 2014 Romancing the Book rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, erotica
Reviewed by Patti
Book provided by the publisher for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Three Reasons Why is the story of Wes and Jill and the second book in the The Madison Stories series. After reading it, I enjoyed it so much, I had to pick up the first book, Kiss Me, Kate. This was a marvelous story and I was sorry that it was over so soon. I found myself hoping that there will be more to this series.

Jill Harper is a great character; she is strong, independent and sweet. Even
SirenBookReviews
Mar 13, 2013 SirenBookReviews rated it really liked it
The story of Jill and Wes is a continuation from Kiss Me, Kate with guest appearances of Both Rick and Kate, and with the first story Mari Carr knocked this one out of the park. The main characters, Wes and Jill, were so well written that they came alive on the page which really made reading this story such a pleasure to read. Having read several other works by Ms. Carr in the past I hoped that this story lived up to the high standards that I had gained from her previous books, and she has once ...more
Heather in FL
This was kind of a heartwrenching story. I'd read teasers, but couldn't have known Jill's "secret" or why she didn't want to get involved with Wes. I loved the way he reacted to it once he got over his shock. And I loved how he pursued her... love me some alpha men! :-) A great follow-up to Kiss Me, Kate!
Valerie ~Varuca~
May 21, 2011 Valerie ~Varuca~ rated it really liked it
Review to come.
Karla
Oct 13, 2011 Karla rated it really liked it
Fun but predictable. Loved that they had a story though. The ending was not what I wanted or expected though.
Katie
Dec 05, 2012 Katie rated it liked it
This one was just kind of meh for me. I really liked the first one in the duo, but this one just felt a little forced and couldn't hold my attention. Good writing as always, just not one of her best.
Michele ~ la Smoocherina
Jul 20, 2011 Sarah rated it really liked it
Check out my review at: Nocturne Romance Reads
Kate
Apr 06, 2013 Kate rated it liked it
3.5. I really like the writing, although the angst may have been a little over done. I understand the h's problem, but she is so changeable in her actions it becomes a little annoying.
Sharona
Sharona rated it liked it
Aug 30, 2011
Kristy
Jun 18, 2011 Kristy rated it really liked it
Review coming soon
Nilam Suri
Nilam Suri rated it liked it
Sep 12, 2014
PattiB
PattiB rated it really liked it
Apr 30, 2015
Penny Watson
Penny Watson rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2011
Hannah Colter
Hannah Colter rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2012
Jsheets
Jsheets rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2015
Daniela
Daniela rated it really liked it
Mar 26, 2015
Esther
Esther rated it really liked it
Nov 08, 2012
susau
susau rated it liked it
Mar 19, 2017
Katrenna Vangilder
Katrenna Vangilder rated it it was amazing
Dec 04, 2012
Theresa
Theresa rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2011
Lady E
Lady E rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2012
Marianne
Marianne rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2013
Genevieve
Genevieve rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2011
Wsj6865
Wsj6865 rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2014
Connie
Connie rated it really liked it
Dec 02, 2014
itmfiddler
itmfiddler rated it it was amazing
Jun 17, 2011
Gina
Gina rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Bossy & Clyde
  • Flash Point  (Holding Out For a Hero, #3)
  • Unwrapped
  • The Man in the Black Leather Mask
  • Hot for Santa (Hot in the City, #5)
  • Ink Spots (Simple Need, #3)
  • Provoke Me (Unveiled, #2)
  • It's Only Physical
  • Romeo
  • Turn it On (Turner Twins, #1)
  • Trouble in Cowboy Boots (Sequins, Saddles and Spurs, #1)
  • Shifting Gears (Cougar Challenge, #15)
  • A Lady in Waiting (Oh, Yum!)
  • Tempting Mr. Parker
  • Seeing Blind
  • Sweet Magik (Klaus Brothers, #2)
Writing a book was number one on Mari Carr’s bucket list and on her thirty-fourth birthday, she set out to see that goal achieved. Five years later, her computer is jammed full of stories — novels, novellas, short stories and dead-ends and six of her books have been published.

High school librarian by day and mother of two busy teenagers, Mari Carr found time for writing by squeezing it into the ho
More about Mari Carr...

The Madison Stories (2 books)
  • Kiss Me, Kate (The Madison Stories, #1)