Start by marking “Midnight Revelations (Werelove #2)” as Want to Read:
Midnight Revelations (Werelove #2)

Midnight Revelations (Werelove #2)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  63 ratings  ·  11 reviews
"Hi, my name is Laylah Cherie Le Croix, and being ignorant can be life-threatening."

Laylah is searching for answers. Dissatisfied with the silence from her caretakers on the subject of her kidnapping and, unnerved by her Father's sudden interest in her life, Laylah eagerly anticipates graduation day and the freedom to pursue her own goals.

She secretly continues to see he
Kindle Edition
Published May 11th 2011

To ask other readers questions about Midnight Revelations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Midnight Revelations

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja)
This was a very thrilling read that I didn't want to put down. I was gnashing my teeth and shaking my fists at the cliffhanger ending, and I will be eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Overall rating: 4.5/5.0 stars.

Reviewed for Bitten by Books. http://bittenbybooks.com.
Lakisha
May 14, 2011 Lakisha added it  ·  (Review from the author)
This is the second novel in my Werelove series which continues the story of Laylah Le Croix. I hope that everyone who had a chance to read the first one, enjoys the second.
Wanda (Good Choice Reading)
I love this series! When Lakisha first contacted GCR and asked for a review, I was skeptical. I was NOT and still not (slowly working into it) a huge fan of paranormal. But I was willing to give it a try. And all I can say is I was pulled into a world that I had no idea existed and I fell in love with her book. I enjoyed her book so much that when I finished I contacted her. And I nearly flipped my lid when she told me book two wasn't finished. I did a bit of whining because I DO NOT like cliff ...more
A.R. Von
Once again such a great read I finished it in a day! This one has more action and unexpected surprises that have you at the edge of your seat. The ending... OMG!! I hope book 3 comes out very soon because the suspense has my belly in knots! My review will be short. I want to give you an idea without ruining anything for a future reader. There really is a lot going on and the surprises within with have you voicing aloud :D

Laylah's 18th birthday is right around the corner. So is her graduation fro
Elenora Rose Sabin
This second volume of the Werelove series certainly did not disappoint. It maintains the suspense of the first, deepens the character development, and made me eager to read the rest of the series. The book is listed as Young Adult, but it will be just as appealing to adult readers. It's another "can't put down" volume.
Kathy Harrington
Oh, and I thought the first book was great. This just keeps getting better. The characters emotions jump right off the page. I feel pure hatred towards her father and the sadistic person he is... I want to kill him. I cannot wait til the end of this month for the 3rd book. oh by the way... good cliff hanger
Henry Le Croix is a man who demands obedience. He doesn’t care what others want. He only cares about his wants and what he wants is for his daughter to not put a wrinkle in his plan. Laylah has four months of school left then she graduates. She sees freedom in her future. A future of college and Donil but her father has plans for her future that he hasn’t shared with her. Her father has signed a contract with his business partner alpha Yon that will keep Laylah from fulfilling her dreams. She is ...more
Karla Phillips
Laylah Le Croix is in for another surprise in this book. Not only did she realize that she is in lone with Donil Silientshadow, but her father is inviting her to more dinners with an elderly gentleman named Dayid Yon. The only thing is that Laylah does not really understand her feelings or what is really going on with everything. She does not know that she is even a WERE. Laylah started to not listen to her father and doing what she wants. Laylah's father Henry had even locked her up in a box ro ...more
C.M. Brown
Believing this to be the second edition to the series I was disappointed to learn it was a re-edited version of the first book Midnight Relations, with a little more of the darker secrets revealed.

This version gives the reader a little more insight into the dealings behind the scenes of the main characters (Laylah’s) life, which unfortunately impact upon her.

Dusk Conspiracy ends in exactly the same way as the first book, Midnight Relations – with a jaw dropping cliff hanger and the reader wantin
Alex
The pace of this series, I can't take it! I thought so much more could have happened in this book. I must read on
Tigrish
I'm still intrigued, yet frustrated. Seriously girl GROW A SPINE.
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Therese Joseph
Therese Joseph marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Stacy
Stacy added it
Mar 27, 2015
Rixiatrixie0-0
Rixiatrixie0-0 marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Mage
Mage marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Alyssa
Alyssa marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Staci
Staci added it
Feb 11, 2015
Olivia
Olivia marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Carmen Ezell
Carmen Ezell marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Keri Shirk
Keri Shirk marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Haley Jones
Haley Jones marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Rose
Rose marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Megan Haman
Megan Haman marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
  • Beast Master's Ark
  • Mers
  • A Question of Impropriety
  • Strange Little Band
  • The Lord and the Scorpion
  • Closer (A Discovery of Vampires, #2)
  • Hers To Claim (Verdantia, #4)
  • A Place Called Home
  • Ebony Eyes
  • Dragon Unmasked (Earth Magic #2)
  • Candy Wars I and II: The Sugar Hit
  • Silver Diamond, Vol. 8: After Death
  • DearS, Vol. 1
  • Vermonia #1: Quest for the Silver Tiger
  • The Panther & the Pyramid (Khamsin Egyptian #4)
  • Supernatural Freak (Supernatural Freak, #1)
  • Soul Search
  • Forbidden Temptation of a Vampire: Sidhi Summer Camp Series
A little bit about me:

I'm an Indie Cross-Genre writer of science fiction/fantasy. I started writing stories and poetry at the age of 8 and haven't stopped yet.

I've learned to not let life's many road blocks and speed bumps throw me to the curb. I can't wait to dive in and continue to share the stories swirling around in my head.

In addition to my official website, I maintain a blog where I talk abo
More about Lakisha Spletzer...

Werelove (4 books)
  • Dusk Conspiracy (Werelove, #1)
  • Night Betrayals (Werelove #3)
  • Werelove Special Omnibus edition (Werelove)
Dusk Conspiracy (Werelove, #1) Jewels (Alien Encounters Saga, #1) Moonbeams  (Beams and Light, #1) Night Betrayals (Werelove #3) The Tempo (Elemental Symphony #1)