Start by marking “Elmo's Walk in the Woods (Sesame Street)” as Want to Read:
Elmo's Walk in the Woods (Sesame Street)

Elmo's Walk in the Woods (Sesame Street)

2.64 of 5 stars 2.64  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Elmo and friends are going hiking! As they walk in the woods, they explore the edges of a stream and pond, sit in a meadow, and learn how to look and listen for clues to the creatures that live in these places. Along the way they also learn to take care of nature by staying on trails, not picking flowers or feeding the animals. When Elmo, Grover, Zoe, Big Bird, Ernie, and ...more
Board Book, 12 pages
Published December 27th 2011 by Random House Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Elmo's Walk in the Woods, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Elmo's Walk in the Woods

Fun story of walking in the woods with all my little one's favorite characters. She is not yet two, but found the flaps right away, they are her favorite kinds of books. Unfortunately she gets so excited about seeing what is under the flap, sometimes she tears them! But that is to be expected with little ones.

I like this one a lot; it teaches little ones about enjoying nature and using your sense to do so, but also taking care of nature by staying on the trails, not touching or feeding the anim
Wooden Horse
I was surprised that the 2 1/2 year old I was reading this to noticed the unused lift-the-flap on each spread so quickly. I've always been under the impression that if they didn't know it was a lift-the-flap book you could read it several times before they would notice. I liked that the concept of letting nature be was gently reinforced throughout the book.
Alicia
Little T loves Elmos, but only enjoyed flipping the raccoon flap in this book.
Lisa
Lisa added it
Jan 27, 2015
Booboo
Booboo marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2011
My Fuzzy Valentine (Sesame Street) 1, 2, 3 Count with Me (Sesame Street) Elmo's Little Dreidel (Sesame Street) Elmo and Abby's Wacky Weather Day (Sesame Street) In Elmo's Easter Parade (Sesame Street)