No Longer Human, Volume 3

No Longer Human, Volume 3 (No Longer Human #3)

4.28 of 5 stars 4.28  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  7 reviews
In this final volume of No Longer Human, Yozo has been lulled into a sense of comfort with his new life and young wife. All that he holds dear is completely destroyed when he finds out that the person he loves is even potentially worse off than he.After his wife is sexually assualted by abusiness acquaintence, Yozo can no longer invision her as the beautiful purewoman that...more
Published February 28th 2012 by Vertical (first published June 9th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about No Longer Human, Volume 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Longer Human, Volume 3

Dies Irae
Giunge a termine la parabola distruttiva di Yozo. Attorno a lui solo terra arida e situazioni irrisolte, squalificato nella sua stessa umanità.
Prabh Kaur
this whole series represents life. the diffuclties of life, it scares me how someone can live a fake life not ever being happy, and when they are happy everything falls apart. i would hate to watch someone life, someone close to me, to watch there life crumble in front of my eyes. This series shows how life can be, how it can crumble in a second, how difficult it can be. The scariest thing is that this can happen to anyone.
Russell Grant
The final volume wraps up the story. I really enjoyed it. It's dark, depressing, and works. The art is pretty standard manga, and fits the subject matter. My nitpick is the three volumes really are one story, this should of been a fat omnibus. This is how it came out in Japan I presume, so be it.

Good stuff from Vertical.
Jasmiina F
It was refreshing to read something that doesn't have thousand volumes and I think three volumes is a perfect amount for a manga like this. This final volume was REALLY depressing and disturbing, but in a way quite good.
Chris Andersen
A fine ending to the franchise. It hits me now that this is basically a horror story, latching on to our fear of having an inability to empathize and connect with others. Well drawn, well written, and scary.
Serdar
The manga adaptation of Japan's "Requiem for a Dream" comes to an unforgiving close, just as it should.

Sherry
Just devastating. I will be adding the novel to my "to read" list.
Fernanda Ribeiro
Fernanda Ribeiro marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Mohd Syafiq
Mohd Syafiq marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Raoul Bruger
Raoul Bruger is currently reading it
Mar 04, 2014
Dino
Dino marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2014
Ryan Waggener
Ryan Waggener marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Genkaku Picasso, Vol. 1 Lychee Light Club Genkaku Picasso, Vol. 2 Genkaku Picasso, Vol. 3 No Longer Human, Volume 1