Start by marking “All the Sweet Tomorrows” as Want to Read:
All the Sweet Tomorrows

All the Sweet Tomorrows (O'Malley Saga #2)

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  1,778 ratings  ·  32 reviews
Bestselling author Bertrice Small continues the blazing adventures of raven-haired, emerald-eyed Skye O'Malley. This time, she is a pawn in the bitter war between England's Queen Elizabeth, and Mary, Queen of Scots. Once again, unprotected and alone, she must fight for her children. At the command of Queen Elizabeth, Skye marries the cruel Duc de Beaumont de Jaspre. Althou ...more
Published May 25th 2011 by Ballantine Books (first published 1984)

To ask other readers questions about All the Sweet Tomorrows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All the Sweet Tomorrows

TRINE a.k.a. *Book Tempest*
(2nd read.) I never grow tired of Skye O'Malley.
Though, this one drags on a bit towards the end. It could have been shortened. But, alas, when that last page comes I can't help but love it all to pieces.
Goge (BARRONS) le Moning Maniac,
My first time reading this I was horrified, disgusted and threw it away. This book has belonged in my household for more than a decade now and over that period of time I've had the chance to SLOWLY digest what the fuck I'd read (this book required a lot of thinking time) and a chance to re-read more than once. For being a rarity, a unique case... I haven't since the first day I opened this deceptively innocent-looking cover found anything else like it, it's kind of asking me for a FIVE stars rat ...more
Athena Ninlil
One of my favorites from the Sky O'Malley saga and Legacy. So many twists and turns in this and it takes a more realistic turn when one of the favorite characters dies in such a tragic fashion and in a very emotional scene.
Jennifer Mann
Another great story about Skye O'Malley! The historical detail and racy romance keeps me returning to Bertice Small's novels time after time!
Vivacia Ahwen
This was one of my favorite bodice rippers; I remember reading passages of it back and forth on the beach with my friend, Rebecca, and laughing our bums off. Having been raised Catholic, I counted on these books to answer many questions I had about sex, and many questions I didn't even KNOW I had about sex. Bertrice, in this book and so many others (but this is the only one I remember clearly) covered so much kinky turf. For example: elephant tusk dildos, pony play, ben-wa balls, group sex, sadi ...more
Bella
Another beautiful story and sweetest of happy endings!
Jessica
All the Sweet Tomorrows is book two in the Skye O'Malley saga, but frankly, I don't know that I could have handled book one, Skye O'Malley, and the book is long and detailed enough that I don't think it's necessary to read Skye O'Malley first (honestly, Skye's story sounds horrific).

This is the craziest, longest story I could ever imagine. And it was written in 1984! WTF?! It was rather overwhelming to open the book and see nearly three pages of listed "Players" ie. characters, but it helped to
Casey
Okay... I'll preface this with the fact that I rarely ever end up reading romance novels. It's really hard for me to find one that has good enough writing in between the steamy scenes to keep me interested, as well as a decent theme.
However, I stumbled on this one when I was a teenager, and got sucked into it. Sure, it's still your typical romance novel, but Bertrice Small has this really amazing talent for writing a more believable historical romance and cutting down a lot on the cheese factor
Gwen
J'ai adoré cette suite !!
Skye O'Malley est toujours aussi palpitante tout comme ses aventures !!
Le rythme est toujours aussi soutenu, intense, envoutant...L'intrigue général et les sous-intrigues sont aussi soutenues, passionnantes, intenses, envoûtantes...
Rare sont les livres et les intrigues qui savent autant captiver !
Ce tome comme le précédent ne manque pas non plus de scènes chaudes et de sensualité. Skye O'Malley est un personnage fait sensualité !
J'ai aussi apprécié ce deuxième tome car
Kem
This book #2 in the O'Malley series follows her into much more dangerous territory. She finds a way through it all. A breakdown comes after the death of a beloved husband. She went thru hell saving him just so he can die on her ship. It almost breaks her. Her friends, of which she has many, bring her around. Another round with Queen Elizabeth stirs her up again. And on it goes. Great suspense, great sex, bad people, etc.
Annette
I had a hard time putting this one down.
Even though she ended up with Adam, which is wonderful, he is wonderful and they are everything ever meant to be together..destiny bound to love one another, perfect for each other...
. . She could have been happy with Niall. He was a good, loving man and a wonderful father...but, I know..she was meant to be with Adam, and it makes it even better that they had Velvet. It is a story of love, passion and adventure.
Warning..depending up if you like or don't l
ALM188
This book was rough. I didn't love all of this book or the first in this series but the woman, her adventures, love and loss make these epic and pillars of historical/destination romances. But bow that I am reading more recent romances again I am seeing how strong and well-written Skye is compared to more modern heroines that are weak and whiny which seems incongruous to me. It's like we've regressed!
Christine
Reading again...

Read this about 25 years ago and enjoyed it. The way this story started made me feel like I missed a book! Awkward beginning kept me off balance for a while. But, Skye is such a strong character and that's what kept me going. I just had to find out how her story would end.
Betsy
Skye O'Malley is an amazing character. She's the Elizabeth Taylor of the 16th Century- beautiful, intelligent, sexy, and rich. She owns a shipping company, matches wits with Queen Elizabeth I & Catherine de Medici, gets sold into a harem in Algiers, and still manages to come out of it all right & live Happily Ever After. Bertrice Small writes some interesting harem sequences!
Judy Boyle
All the sweet tomorrows

This was a very, very good book.. all the Skye OMalley books are good!!!!!She is a great heroine and I love these books!!!!!
Maryann Korzeniewski
Book No. 2 of the O'Malley Saga. A GREAT read!
Missy Winegarner
Better than book one, Skye omalley.
Dawn ♥ romance
Second book in one of my favorite series. I read this steamy historical romance again after six years and it's still a great book. It is so full of events and I felt all the characters emotions such as love, hate, happiness, sadness and more. Skye is a strong beautiful woman who deeply experiences love.
Lindsay
Rather than moving to a different character or generation this continues the exciting life of Skye and despite a long first book there was plenty of interesting material here as well.
Suanne
There are six books in the Skye O'Malley series; too many words, too much gratuitous unimaginative sex, too little story, getting progressively worse through the series.
Shannon
Much better than it's predecessor! In fact, somehow I ended up reading this book first. If I had not, I probably never would have continued past "Skye O'Malley."
Jen
Kbee
As always a very, very good book by Bertrice Small.
I do love this Skye 'O' Malley serie.
Marla Jo
could not put this second book down...had to know what happened....I love Skye!
Sharon
Gotta love it, a little love, a little intrigue, always a pleasure.
April
Once of the first books I read by Bertrice and my favorite!
  • Wicked Loving Lies (Morgan-Challenger, #3)
  • Forever My Love
  • Dangerous Obsession
  • The Hawk and the Dove
  • The Taming (Cameron, #1)
  • Valentina
  • The Tiger Lily
  • Dark Before the Rising Sun
  • When Love Commands
  • Nightsong
  • The Black Swan
  • Stormfire
Bertrice Williams was born on December 9, 1937 in Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA, the daughter of Doris S. and David R. Williams, both broadcasters. She studied at Attended Western College for Women and Katharine Gibbs Secretarial School. On October 5, 1963, she married George Sumner Small, a photographer and designer with a History Major at Princeton. They had a son Thomas David. She has ...more
More about Bertrice Small...

O'Malley Saga (6 books)
  • Skye O'Malley (O'Malley Saga, #1)
  • A Love for All Time (O'Malley Saga, #3)
  • This Heart of Mine (O'Malley Saga, #4)
  • Lost Love Found (O'Malley Saga, #5)
  • Wild Jasmine (O'Malley Saga #6)
Skye O'Malley (O'Malley Saga, #1) The Kadin This Heart of Mine (O'Malley Saga, #4) Wild Jasmine (O'Malley Saga #6) A Love for All Time (O'Malley Saga, #3)