Satan, You Can't Have My Children: The Spiritual Warfare Guide for Every Parent

Satan, You Can't Have My Children: The Spiritual Warfare Guide for Every Parent

4.47 of 5 stars 4.47  ·  rating details  ·  30 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Satan, You Can’t Have My Children provides clear, powerful spiritual tools that can be used to nurture and raise godly children. One chapter is filled with Scripture-based prayers that can be used by readers to pray for their children young and old. This book is a tool for showing parents that, with God, the impossible is possible. To the parent struggling with a disobedie...more
Published June 7th 2011 by Charisma House

Spiritual warfare is very much alive and well and when I got the chance to read and review this book I had to get on the list. I’m currently doing a Bible study in which I have been most convicting in my spirit that I need to do more with my children in Biblical training and reading Satan, You Can’t Have My Children it was made clear to me that the Lord was speaking through this book.

We all struggle with sin and temptation and knowing that it’s Satan way of bringing us down and destroying us and...more
Karen Morris
Believe it or not, I started reading this book today while waiting for my printer ink cartridge to be refilled at Walgreen's. I found it on a shelf of Christian books at the drugstore. The title "Satan, You Can't Have My Children" first put me off a bit, because it sounds like something Aunt Esther from "Sanford and Son" or the Church Lady from the old "Saturday Night Live" Shows would have said. Yet I quickly, in the 20 minutes or so I had to skim through the book, found it to be one of the mos...more
Lisa
The title is funny, but the subject matter is not. This book gave me real tips on how to protect my children from the enemy. There is evil out in the world and the enemy does not want us or our children to enjoy God's love and presence. The book gave wonderful specific prayers to use as warfare.
Karen
There were some powerful statements in this book. I think it is a good tool on how to spiritually war for your children. There were a couple of "behavioral" recommendations that made me cringe a bit..but overall a great resource!
Rachel
This was fairly good although it felt like it was based more upon fears and possible disasters to ward against than on keeping a strong faith and believing the promises of God over your children.
Cherie
The title of this book is somewhat alarming, but it is a reminder that our enemies are not of flesh and blood. This book is very empowering, full of biblical wisdom and hope.
Jill
Excellent spiritual warfare tool for every Christian!!
Aimee Moore
Aimee Moore marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Angeline Bowman
Angeline Bowman marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Matt Hopkins
Matt Hopkins marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Kim Mondabaugh
Kim Mondabaugh marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2014
Shashikant Suvarna
Shashikant Suvarna marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2014
Minister Godlyn
Minister Godlyn marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
Angie Mcgoveran
Angie Mcgoveran marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Monica Singh
Monica Singh marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
Sonia
Sonia added it
Jan 24, 2014
Valerie Kelley-kizziah
Valerie Kelley-kizziah marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2014
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2014
Geoff Kelley
Geoff Kelley marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2013
Sandra Bougere
Sandra Bougere marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2013
William Collier
William Collier marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2013
Sindy
Sindy marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Satan, You Can't Have My Marriage: The Spiritual Warfare Guide for Dating, Engaged and Married Couples Satan, You Can't Have My Miracle: A Spiritual Warfare Guide to Restore What the Enemy has Stolen Satan, You Can't Have My Promises: The Spiritual Warfare Guide to Reclaim What's Yours Destroy the Works of the Enemy: A Deliverance Manual for Spiritual Warfare Authority to Destroy the Works of the Enemy (English and Spanish Edition)