Start by marking “Just For Tonight (1Night Stand, #4)” as Want to Read:
Just For Tonight (1Night Stand, #4)

Just For Tonight (1Night Stand #4)

After numerous failed relationships, Dahlia Singleton joins 1NightStand, a dating agency that promises to match her with the perfect lover for one night. After a month with no match, Dahlia begins to think she’ll never find love—until the owner of the agency, Madame Evangeline, telephones to say Dahlia’s date is waiting at the Castillo Hotel.

Excited and nervous, Dahlia mee
Published (first published April 14th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Just For Tonight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just For Tonight

Denise ~The Procrastinating Book Diva~
Dahlia -"Lack of self-confidence is a bitch"........and annoying as hell in the case of Just For Tonight. Dahlia spends most of this 1 Night Stand full of a whole lot of woe is me, despite the mysterious tall, dark, and handsome Connor giving her something much more delectable to brood over. The saving grace here, and the only reason this novella didn't get slapped with one star, was Connor's allure and ability to use even the most begnign phrases as a tool of seduction. A man who knows that wor ...more
Delphina
Nov 13, 2012 Delphina rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This series is one of my guilty pleasures. I adore it. I think I it is the premise that draws me in. A magical (my word, not their's) match making service that promises one night, but always seems to deliver so much more. I think this is my favorite. I am a sucker for stories where people dream of each other before they meet. Add to that the mystery of who/what he is and the time they spend truly getting to try to know each other and really was the perfect blend for me. Oh and it is HOT!! This ...more
April
Well written and interesting addition to the 1Night Stand family.

It was a bit confusing at times, as though there was something I should know that was eluded to but not fully explained. The author really enjoys teasing you with the intrigue of the story.

Dahlia is rather annoying to me, she is just too self conscious for my taste. I like a heroine with spunk and she lacks that.

Conner is a bit too mysterious, I had difficulty connecting with him.

In the end interesting but not amazing.

The steam was
Danielle
Jun 18, 2014 Danielle rated it it was ok
Recommended to Danielle by: Free ebook at Barnes & Nobel
Shelves: natalie-dae
Dahlia Singleton signed up for a dating service called 1NightStand. She receives a phone call from Evangeline who runs the dating service that she has found someone for her and to met him at Castillo Hotel. Dahlia goes and there she meets Conner. He is not from this realm and she can hear him in her mind. They do have there one night but this won't be the last.

I was not impressed with the storyline or the characters to hold my interests. This is a very short book 51 pages.
Tabatha
May 26, 2014 Tabatha rated it liked it
This was a sexy and mysterious short story that ended with not revealing enough about the character for my liking. What we do find out made them interesting though, so I would be curious to see where things go for them if Natalie were to continue their story.
Serena
Apr 01, 2016 Serena rated it liked it
Shelves: romance-mf
My Rating System:
Annette
It was interesting, but there was an element that I wasn't expecting. It was definitely too short, but the title says it all.
Tanya Vought
May 15, 2013 Tanya Vought rated it it was amazing
wow. i thought this was hot. I was a bit sad tho that is was so short, but am hoping that Natalie will include them in more books... here's hoping! :)
Arlyn
May 06, 2015 Arlyn rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-reviews
Um, weird. Hated the ending. I hope there's a sequel. Liked the story a lot though. I liked the lead charaters but a little more info on HIS backround would have been nice. Left hanging here.
Tracy Gallagher
Tracy Gallagher rated it it was ok
Apr 12, 2013
Beulah
Beulah rated it liked it
Mar 02, 2016
Lily
Lily rated it liked it
May 13, 2013
Milly
Milly rated it it was ok
May 23, 2013
Jolanda
Jolanda rated it it was ok
Jul 01, 2015
Tina Theresa
Tina Theresa rated it it was ok
Jan 03, 2014
Seleena
Seleena rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2013
Angela
Angela rated it really liked it
Dec 11, 2014
Book Binge
Book Binge rated it liked it
Aug 23, 2015
Kathy014
Kathy014 rated it it was ok
Dec 31, 2012
Heather
Heather rated it did not like it
Feb 10, 2015
Eliana
Eliana rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2013
Doni
Doni rated it liked it
Jun 08, 2014
E
E rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2013
Kandy
Kandy rated it really liked it
Oct 13, 2012
Jennifer rated it it was ok
May 11, 2015
Clarissa
Clarissa rated it it was ok
Nov 08, 2015
Amber Anderson
Amber Anderson rated it it was ok
Dec 28, 2013
Jamie
Jamie rated it liked it
Sep 10, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Erotic Healing (1Night Stand, #3)
  • Somewhere in Between (1Night Stand, #35)
  • Turkish Delights (Turkish Delights, #1)
  • One Night With a Wolf (1Night Stand, #12)
  • To Feel Again (1Night Stand, #1)
  • Amber Moon (Prides of the Moon, #1)
  • Ghost of a Chance (1Night Stand, #45)
  • Don't Look
  • Any Excuse (Max & Skyler 2)
  • Jagger's Moves (SEALs On Fire #4)
  • A Thin Line
  • Caged
  • Christmas Dinner at Reynolds Hall (With or Without, #3.1)
  • Sweet Charity (Bettencourt Brothers, #2)
  • For Now and Always
Natalie Dae writes erotic romance; sometimes paranormal, sometimes fantasy, and sometimes everything else! She lives in a quiet village in England with her husband, children, and three cats. In her spare time she reads, reads, reads. Oh, and cleans house–a terrible obsession.

Natalie is a multi-published author in several genres under other pen names.
More about Natalie Dae...

1Night Stand (1 - 10 of 234 books)
  • To Feel Again (1Night Stand, #1)
  • The Virgin and the Playboy (1Night Stand, #2)
  • Erotic Healing (1Night Stand, #3)
  • Forever Bound (1Night Stand, #5)
  • Burn Me if You Can (1Night Stand, #6)
  • Fairy Casanova (1Night Stand, #7)
  • Panties Optional (1Night Stand, #8)
  • It's a Jungle Out There (1Night Stand, #9)
  • The Middlesex Suite (1Night Stand, #10)
  • Familiar Desires (1Night Stand, #11)