Start by marking “Davy Harwood (The Immortal Prophecy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Davy Harwood (The Immortal Prophecy, #1)

Davy Harwood (The Immortal Prophecy #1)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  774 ratings  ·  23 reviews
Being empathic is the least of Davy's problems. She wants to go to college and live a normal life until someone gives her something she doesn't want. Now she has to deal with the supernatural and a prophecy that no one knows about.
Published April 9th 2011

To ask other readers questions about Davy Harwood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Davy Harwood

Fallen Crest High by TijanBeautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireBully by Penelope DouglasFallen Crest Family by TijanFallen Crest Public by Tijan
Love him, love them!
56th out of 158 books — 222 voters
That Boy by Jillian DoddThat Wedding by Jillian DoddFallen Crest High by TijanJaded by TijanPlay by Kylie Scott
Tijan´s Writings Fan Page Books
26th out of 68 books — 5 voters

More lists with this book...

Ryleigh Berkenpas
I'll start by saying I enjoy reading all of Tijan's works to some degree, but I usually have difficulty at some point in her novels because I tend to have a hard time liking her main characters, who I find to be pretty hard, cold, and somewhat mean.

That said, Tijan surprised me with this one, and I found myself liking this book more than I thought I would. I was hesitant to begin with and waffled back and forth between reading and not reading before I started it because I usually don't go for t
Sweet
Oh My God, that was amazing!! I started reading this book and I was like 'I bet it's going to be good.' But it wasn't, It was great. Such an amazing story, great characters and my goodness, I loved Davy so much. She is the ultimate heroine; she was so cool. And Lucas, although he was an ass in the begin, he redeemed himself and he's totally forgiven. He's so hot. Kates was a bitch but I liked her and Emily was just plain annoying. Anyway, this was an awesome read and I recommend it for everyone. ...more
Christine
I love Davy.
I love the story.
I love Tijan.
I did not like the hero.
Nicki Small
Well I read this as I love paranormal and I also love romances. I recently read Carter Reed and loved it. So I gave this a go. Well I loved it, I read it in one sitting and downloaded book 2 straight away and cannot wait for the next one. Both lead characters are great and the story is getting better and better. Very good read and cannot wait to find out what happens.
Adrienne
The storyline was good, but the language and overall flow is not as successful as in Fallen Crest High or even Brady Remington.
❤Rose (◕‿◕✿)
Wow. This started off as all her books do -> confusing as hell, but extremely addictive, and some AMAZING characters. And then... I guess I just didn't like the paranormal aspect of this. It didn't sit well with me, but I really wanted to see what would happen. It wasn't terrible, but I'd have to say it's certainly not one of my favourite books.

I LOVE paranormal romance. It is the bomb. And somehow, I got addicted to contemporary. And, hell that is even more amazing, to the point that I haven
Sheila Ryals
I have found myself very addicted to this author! I found one book fell in love and bought the rest of series. Then found another then this one! After reading her other books I knew she would be perfect for paranormal type books. Boy was I right! Loved this book so much read the second one. Hope 3rd comes out soon! It is action packed and very heart pounding what's gonna happen next! I need my next fix! Guess you can say I did a Tijan Reading Bender! I don't wanna stop she is that good!
Pennie
I enjoyed this but Davy takes no crap off anyone even tho Lucas who she has fallen in love with doesn't seen to feel the same for her and Adam who used her her best friend stabbed her in the back she still held her head up put a brave face on. Just wondering what happened to Emily and Adam tho
Mazmum
Let me first say I love Tijan, and I mean like really really adore her. Not only do I adore what i've read to date, but she's an author who does amazing stuff to give back to her fans.

It therefore pains me to admit that this book just didn't do it for me. I didn't find the writing up to her usual style and it was really slow going. I didn't get invested in the characters.

I'm not sure if it's because it's an older piece of work or because it's paranormal. I love the paranormal genre so have spend
Dena
I enjoyed the plot and thought it was interesting. I don't really like Davy she is to self involved. I am on the fence with Roane. I like the plot and hoping they all get together. I am slowly being dragged into the story but willingly. This is action packed and intense.
Maryanne
Davy is my favorite character I love her relationship with Roane he is such an amazing guy!!! I mean who wouldn't love him?
He is a great kisser, he's hot and who wouldn't love a guy who is a vampire?
I mean come on, he's a perfect boyfriend!!!
Read this book to find out.
Lean
It started slow for me but as I got to know the characters and the story progressed, it got cool. Good read.
Sonia Walsh
Absolutely loved it... So different from other story's, love Lucas but wish he didn't love Talia as now it seems like his love for Davy isn't real. Davy.... Awesome, next book I'm going to start reading now :)
Blue Bates
Thank goodness for Davy Harwood. I knew there was a reason I liked Tijan because after reading that Jaded book I had almost given up hope.

Davy Harwood is about a seemingly normal college student thrown into a supernatural situation. It's got everything - hot vampires, steamy sex, thrilling action scenes, and an enthralling mystery. If Tijan had published this before FF.net then this series would be a contender next to Kate Daniels and Mercy Thompson.

It's that good.

Excited to read the next in t
Claire King
I liked this book I've never read anything with empaths in so it was somthing different , an I can't say I blame the lead character davy falling for lucas he yummy , davy is an empath who end up on a roof with a jumper when the girl jump davy had been reading her and didn't realise a thing called the. Imortal thread was passed to her an she start undergoing some changes an get some more powers davy is a strong character an can b sarcastic which is funny this a definate read I'm on the next one n ...more
Angi
It was good 3.5 for an interesting story and different takes on vampires with a lot of other creative ideas. I would have liked more background for all of the characters. I just didn't feel like I knew them very well. I wish Tijan would give more background on characters. I felt the same way about Fallen Crest...I want to know the characters and be inside of their stories. They are still good books, but I don't think I would read it again except as a refresher for the next one.
Brandy
It was nice to read a book that isn't the same old paranormal story you read day after day. I love all Tijan's books. Davy is an empath who wants nothing more that to live a normal life but that is near impossible when she is anything but normal herself. Great read.
Tracey
I seriously love this author's writing style. The plots are complex and the characters jump off the pages. This story has a smart-mouthed female, seriously sucky friends and HOT vampires. The plot has mystery and the chemistry between characters explodes.
A.pr
I was saving this book for later because I devoured all Tijan books in flash. Well, it worked the same with this too.
I don't know what to say what hasn't been said already. Wonderful writer and cool fantasy book with sexy awesome central figures.
Rafaela

The story and concept is great, but it doesn't flow that well.
May Height
Great read!!!! Loving Tijan's books. Can't wait for book 3
Aria
Otra magnifica historia de Tijan :)
Raby
Didn't like it that much.
Amy Bradley
Amy Bradley marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Rylee
Rylee marked it as to-read
Nicole Johnstone
Nicole Johnstone marked it as to-read
Johnna
Johnna marked it as to-read
Paranormal Romance Book you can't wait to finish 1 3 May 22, 2014 02:15AM
  • Dark Innocence (Dark, #1.5)
  • The Bite That Binds (Deep In Your Veins, #2)
  • King Hall (Forever Evermore, #1)
  • Hear No (Hidden Evil Trilogy, #1)
  • Haunting Blackie (Cyborg Seduction, #8)
  • Saved by Venom (Grabbed, #3)
  • Tommy Nightmare (The Paranormals, #2)
  • Telesa: The Covenant Keeper (Telesa, #1)
  • The Dare (Rystani #2)
  • Cherokee Storm
  • Unsurpassed (No Rival, #1)
  • Night of the Tiger (Hades' Carnival, #1)
  • Fire in Her Eyes (Young Love, #2; Summer Love, #1)
  • This Broken Beautiful Thing (Broken Beautiful, #1)
  • Immortals (Runes, #2)
  • Mates Since Birth (Half-breed Shifters, #3)
Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High, #1) Carter Reed Fallen Crest Family (Fallen Crest High, #2) Fallen Crest Public (Fallen Crest High, #3) Broken and Screwed (BS, #1)

“Luke’s like no other guy that I know. I mean, I respect him. I have really high standards and I only respect two other guys,” she said, casually.
“I know.” I said dryly, “Jesus and Martin Luther King Jr.”
4 likes
“What do you do when you’re in a room of vampires and the most dangerous one tells you that you
know too much? You bolt. What did I do? I hyperventilated.”
1 likes