Start by marking “Davy Harwood (The Immortal Prophecy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Davy Harwood (The Immortal Prophecy, #1)

Davy Harwood (The Immortal Prophecy #1)

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  1,158 ratings  ·  38 reviews
Being empathic is the least of Davy's problems. She wants to go to college and live a normal life until someone gives her something she doesn't want. Now she has to deal with the supernatural and a prophecy that no one knows about.
Published April 9th 2011

To ask other readers questions about Davy Harwood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Davy Harwood

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFallen Crest High by TijanBully by Penelope DouglasFallen Crest Family by TijanFallen Crest Public by Tijan
Love him, love them!
51st out of 203 books — 275 voters
Fallen Crest High by TijanDominic by L.A. CaseyThat Boy by Jillian DoddThat Wedding by Jillian DoddBroken and Screwed by Tijan
Tijan´s Writings Fan Page Books
17th out of 69 books — 9 voters

More lists with this book...

Ivie ...:::The Prime Suspect:::...
This is it...this is where i say goodbye to Tijan for some time. I have tried, with two consecutive novels, and just eventually gave up.

As a paranormal romance novel, "Davy Harwood" is predictable and boring as hell.

Davy faces off a vampire, whom she hates(lusts over), and he is holding captive another guys with his eyes. She's fuming, she needs to do something. Sooooo.... she fists her hands in his shirt and kisses him.

How...very....original.

The background story is barely there, the world-buil
Ryleigh Berkenpas
I'll start by saying I enjoy reading all of Tijan's works to some degree, but I usually have difficulty at some point in her novels because I tend to have a hard time liking her main characters, who I find to be pretty hard, cold, and somewhat mean.

That said, Tijan surprised me with this one, and I found myself liking this book more than I thought I would. I was hesitant to begin with and waffled back and forth between reading and not reading before I started it because I usually don't go for t
Sweet
Oh My God, that was amazing!! I started reading this book and I was like 'I bet it's going to be good.' But it wasn't, It was great. Such an amazing story, great characters and my goodness, I loved Davy so much. She is the ultimate heroine; she was so cool. And Lucas, although he was an ass in the begin, he redeemed himself and he's totally forgiven. He's so hot. Kates was a bitch but I liked her and Emily was just plain annoying. Anyway, this was an awesome read and I recommend it for everyone. ...more
Adrienne
The storyline was good, but the language and overall flow is not as successful as in Fallen Crest High or even Brady Remington.
Christine
I love Davy.
I love the story.
I love Tijan.
I did not like the hero.
Runningrabbit
What I've read of Tijan's work I have liked.

The characters in this book are likable and have personalities that the reader can relate to. The college students are pretty much what you would expect, but all up the focus is not fully spent on this area. There are friends which prove to be reliable in situations where they are under estimated, and those that you expect to be stand up mates don't always live up to the expectations.

The story begins to unfold and isn't 100% immediately identifiable, a
Nicki Small
Well I read this as I love paranormal and I also love romances. I recently read Carter Reed and loved it. So I gave this a go. Well I loved it, I read it in one sitting and downloaded book 2 straight away and cannot wait for the next one. Both lead characters are great and the story is getting better and better. Very good read and cannot wait to find out what happens.
H.
I can't believe I didn't read Davy Harwood sooner. I am continually blown away at how good Tijan books are. It's been a while since I've read a really good paranormal book and this made me want more. Thank god there is a book 2. Which I am about to start because I just need more Davy, Lucas, Lucan and Kates. Did I mention how bad a** Davy's character is. She wants to be normal, but she is anything but normal. She just has this special quality about her. And apparently the universe knows it too. ...more
Creslin
4 stars
A story about an empath getting involved in a complicated situation.
Fantasy, romance, action and heartbreak, what more do you want from a story?
It's action packed and heart pounding with a really likable heroine
and a hot romantic interest- what can I say I like the bad boys.
It's a really unique story for me and I honestly liked it but the language
and overall flow was a bit lacking at some parts of the book. Also I can admit
to being a bit confused at first at the parts where she talks to
Jennifer Rodriguez
TOTALLY SURPRISED. MOST AUTHORS DO NOT DO WELL WITH THE TRANSITION ON GENERA AND USUALLY IT'S A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT FOR ME IF i ENJOYED THE CONTEMPORARY WORKS AND IT COMES TO A CRASH WITH THE PARANORMAL OR VISE VERSA. WHICH IS WAY I STAYED AWAY FROM THIS SERIES FOR AS LONG AS I COULD. I ENDED UP READING IT WHEN THEIR WAS NOTHING I COULD FIND TO READ AND IT ALSO HAPPENED TO BE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW I COULDN'T PUT THE BOOK DOWN TIJAN DOES IT AGAIN SHE'S AWESOME AND I WOULD LOVE ...more
❤Rose (◕‿◕✿)
Wow. This started off as all her books do -> confusing as hell, but extremely addictive, and some AMAZING characters. And then... I guess I just didn't like the paranormal aspect of this. It didn't sit well with me, but I really wanted to see what would happen. It wasn't terrible, but I'd have to say it's certainly not one of my favourite books.

I LOVE paranormal romance. It is the bomb. And somehow, I got addicted to contemporary. And, hell that is even more amazing, to the point that I haven
Juli Faulkner
Loved this paranormal romance!

Awesome read!! If you like paranormal romances, you will love this one! Lukas is so dreamy and Davy is so spunky! Lukas is a vampire in a college town and Davy is a college student who is an empathic! After Davy tries to talk a girl from jumping off a roof unsuccessfully, things start changing for Davy! She doesn't know what is going on but with the help of the sexy vampire she starts figuring things out! Don't miss this fantastic book!
Sheila Ryals
I have found myself very addicted to this author! I found one book fell in love and bought the rest of series. Then found another then this one! After reading her other books I knew she would be perfect for paranormal type books. Boy was I right! Loved this book so much read the second one. Hope 3rd comes out soon! It is action packed and very heart pounding what's gonna happen next! I need my next fix! Guess you can say I did a Tijan Reading Bender! I don't wanna stop she is that good!
Pennie
I enjoyed this but Davy takes no crap off anyone even tho Lucas who she has fallen in love with doesn't seen to feel the same for her and Adam who used her her best friend stabbed her in the back she still held her head up put a brave face on. Just wondering what happened to Emily and Adam tho
Mazmum
Let me first say I love Tijan, and I mean like really really adore her. Not only do I adore what i've read to date, but she's an author who does amazing stuff to give back to her fans.

It therefore pains me to admit that this book just didn't do it for me. I didn't find the writing up to her usual style and it was really slow going. I didn't get invested in the characters.

I'm not sure if it's because it's an older piece of work or because it's paranormal. I love the paranormal genre so have spend
Dena
I enjoyed the plot and thought it was interesting. I don't really like Davy she is to self involved. I am on the fence with Roane. I like the plot and hoping they all get together. I am slowly being dragged into the story but willingly. This is action packed and intense.
Maryanne
Davy is my favorite character I love her relationship with Roane he is such an amazing guy!!! I mean who wouldn't love him?
He is a great kisser, he's hot and who wouldn't love a guy who is a vampire?
I mean come on, he's a perfect boyfriend!!!
Read this book to find out.
Tiffany❤️Loves❤️a❤️good❤️Book❤️Boyfriend!!!
Darby and Roane= hot

I freaking love Tijan.... air am never let down or disappointed with her books. Darby and Roane were Jen st wow. I honestly don't know what took me so freaking along to read his series...
Cami
I loved the the book. But I'm a sucker for all of Tijan books. I have almost all of them and I love every last one of them! This was another hit in my eyes and I also think this series would be a really good movie!
Cheryl
great story

I Loved this book. I can't wait to read book 2 for more of Davvy and Roanes story to continue.
Samantha
Felt kind of disconnected to some parts. While not as entertaining as some of her other books, it was still interesting.
Lean
It started slow for me but as I got to know the characters and the story progressed, it got cool. Good read.
Jasmine
Well that was....really bad. As a huge fan of Tijan it pains me to say it, but what the hell is this? Nothing about it was good. Nothing at all. Paranormal isn't Tijan's strong suit. I'll stick to her other stuff.
Luna Chulhan
i usually love all things Tijan but this did not do it for me in the slightest.
Sonia Walsh
Absolutely loved it... So different from other story's, love Lucas but wish he didn't love Talia as now it seems like his love for Davy isn't real. Davy.... Awesome, next book I'm going to start reading now :)
Jacquelyn Smith
Tijan books just keep getting better!!!
Blue Bates
Thank goodness for Davy Harwood. I knew there was a reason I liked Tijan because after reading that Jaded book I had almost given up hope.

Davy Harwood is about a seemingly normal college student thrown into a supernatural situation. It's got everything - hot vampires, steamy sex, thrilling action scenes, and an enthralling mystery. If Tijan had published this before FF.net then this series would be a contender next to Kate Daniels and Mercy Thompson.

It's that good.

Excited to read the next in t
Claire King
I liked this book I've never read anything with empaths in so it was somthing different , an I can't say I blame the lead character davy falling for lucas he yummy , davy is an empath who end up on a roof with a jumper when the girl jump davy had been reading her and didn't realise a thing called the. Imortal thread was passed to her an she start undergoing some changes an get some more powers davy is a strong character an can b sarcastic which is funny this a definate read I'm on the next one n ...more
Angi
It was good 3.5 for an interesting story and different takes on vampires with a lot of other creative ideas. I would have liked more background for all of the characters. I just didn't feel like I knew them very well. I wish Tijan would give more background on characters. I felt the same way about Fallen Crest...I want to know the characters and be inside of their stories. They are still good books, but I don't think I would read it again except as a refresher for the next one.
Brandy
It was nice to read a book that isn't the same old paranormal story you read day after day. I love all Tijan's books. Davy is an empath who wants nothing more that to live a normal life but that is near impossible when she is anything but normal herself. Great read.
Addicted to Tijan...: Davy Harwood (The Immortal Prophecy #1) 4 17 Nov 19, 2014 08:25AM
Paranormal Romance Book you can't wait to finish 1 5 May 22, 2014 02:15AM
  • The Bite That Binds (Deep In Your Veins, #2)
  • Dark Innocence (Dark, #1.5)
  • The Council (Darkness, #5)
  • King Cave (Forever Evermore, #2)
  • When Water Burns (Telesa, #2)
  • Hear No (Hidden Evil Trilogy, #1)
  • Tommy Nightmare (The Paranormals, #2)
  • This Broken Beautiful Thing (Broken Beautiful, #1)
  • Pretend (Pretend, #1)
  • Dark Moon  (Red Moon Second Generation)
  • Fire in Her Eyes (Young Love, #2; Summer Love, #1)
  • Blood Mate (Project Rebellion, #2)
  • Tegan's Return (The Ultimate Power, #2)
  • Here (Here Trilogy, #1)
  • Awakening the Mobster (Mobster, #2)
  • Haunting Blackie (Cyborg Seduction, #8)
  • The Care and Feeding of Griffins (Lords of Arcadia, #1)

The Immortal Prophecy (2 books)
  • Davy Harwood in Transition (The Immortal Prophecy, #2)
Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High, #1) Carter Reed (Carter Reed, #1) Fallen Crest Family (Fallen Crest High, #2) Fallen Crest Public (Fallen Crest High, #3) Broken and Screwed (BS, #1)

“Luke’s like no other guy that I know. I mean, I respect him. I have really high standards and I only respect two other guys,” she said, casually.
“I know.” I said dryly, “Jesus and Martin Luther King Jr.”
5 likes
“What do you do when you’re in a room of vampires and the most dangerous one tells you that you
know too much? You bolt. What did I do? I hyperventilated.”
1 likes