Start by marking “Dark Angel, All the Stars (Immortal Pleasures, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dark Angel, All the Stars (Immortal Pleasures, #2)

Dark Angel, All the Stars (Immortal Pleasures #2)

3.53  ·  Rating Details  ·  45 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
The Archangel Lucifer falls in love with Aeryn, a mortal, in the Middle Ages. Aeryn is caught painting erotic art. The Inquisition catches Aeryn and condemns him to burn at the stake. The Inquisitor is being used by a Nephilim who has been seeking vengeance against Lucifer for thousands of years. Six hundred years later, Lucifer finds Aeryn reincarnated in the present They ...more
Published May 28th 2011 by Silver Publishing

Serena Yates
Aug 16, 2011 Serena Yates rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay
The second story in the Immortal Pleasures series is just as touching and fascinating as the first. Having Lucifer as one of the main characters and 'make' readers like him isn't easy - but Ryssa Edwards manages the 'evil' aspects of him very well. In fact, the whole setup with the archangel brothers (including the fallen one) works really well. Like in the first story, a large part of what makes this series work for me is the fresh look at some of the concepts and the combination of some of the ...more
potterican
So good! This one was better than the first. It was a bit creepy at first but then I got over it.
Patricia
Jun 09, 2011 Patricia rated it really liked it
This is the second book of the Immortal Series.

I have a tendency to get involved with the characters of a book. So, Lucifer & I hung out for the evening. Oh, the things I learned about him...don't want to spoil the story.

This series is just getting better and better. I really loved reading Dark Angel, it has it all with great main characters and the secondaries are just as wonderful.

Highly recommend picking up this book and spend the evening with Lucifer. He has a dark side but he's becoming
Sadonna
Jan 06, 2012 Sadonna rated it liked it
Shelves: pdf, mm, angels
I actually enjoyed this story more than the first. Lucifer loses the Aeryn, an artist and the love of his life during the Inquisition. He's waited over 600 years to be reunited with him and he may have broken a rule or two to locate him. He enlists the aid of his brothers Michael and Rafael as well as Michael's mate Raine, all of whom we met in the first book. Eventually even Azriel shows up to help by protecting Zane, Aeryn's best friend. Lucifer needs to mark his mate so that he can never lose ...more
Violet
Nov 09, 2014 Violet rated it it was amazing
I swear I ate this up with a spoon!! The opening segment with Aery being carted off and Lucifer powerless to stop what has going to happen had me biting my nails with frustration. And the reconciliation and subsequent marking was so hot! Lucifer is a wonderfully drawn character - love him the most out of all three of these books!
Josie Goodreads
Jun 19, 2011 Josie Goodreads rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, as much if not more than the first one. I can't wait to read more. Ryssa Edwards is now firmly in my 'must read immediately' set of authors, her books are just so delicious.
Kevin Orth
Sep 13, 2011 Kevin Orth rated it liked it
This was a pretty good story, pretty much fomulaic and predictable. There were some interesting and engaging scenes but overall neither outstanding nor dismal.
LaShonta
Jun 06, 2011 LaShonta rated it it was amazing
I read this while in court today and I loved it!!! I liked it better than the first one and I loved that one too! I can't wait to read the next one.
Carrie
Jan 21, 2015 Carrie rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, romance, paranormal
Aeryn/Aaron really didn't register as a character. He seemed more of a prop for Lucifer. However Lucifer was a very enjoyable character.
Ashley Cox
Jul 08, 2011 Ashley Cox rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
I really enjoyed this second installment and I'm hoping that the next book features Zane and Azriel :D
Betryal
May 29, 2011 Betryal rated it liked it
**** 3.5 ****

I enjoyed it more than the first. I hope there's more though.
Nick Brewer
Nick Brewer marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2015
Crystal
Crystal rated it liked it
Nov 13, 2015
KarrieJax
KarrieJax rated it really liked it
Oct 09, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2015
Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2015
OkayKim
OkayKim marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Johan Jordaan
Johan Jordaan marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Jess
Jess rated it did not like it
Mar 02, 2015
Wara
Wara added it
Jan 26, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Jenny Southern
Jenny Southern marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Shakal
Shakal rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2014
Sev
Sev rated it really liked it
Dec 08, 2014
Zagid
Zagid marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Kattie Martin
Kattie Martin marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Bety Mishu
Bety Mishu marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
texasmoocow
texasmoocow marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Ryssa Edwards is a writer of paranormal romance that takes place in other worlds, some of them just around the corner.
More about Ryssa Edwards...

Immortal Pleasures (3 books)
  • Warrior Angel, Heart's Desire (Immortal Pleasures, #1)
  • Hunter Angel, Midnight Gamble (Immortal Pleasures, #3)