Dark Angel, All the Stars (Immortal Pleasures, #2)

Dark Angel, All the Stars (Immortal Pleasures #2)

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  12 reviews
The Archangel Lucifer falls in love with Aeryn, a mortal, in the Middle Ages. Aeryn is caught painting erotic art. The Inquisition catches Aeryn and condemns him to burn at the stake. The Inquisitor is being used by a Nephilim who has been seeking vengeance against Lucifer for thousands of years. Six hundred years later, Lucifer finds Aeryn reincarnated in the present They...more
Published May 28th 2011 by Silver Publishing

Serena Yates
The second story in the Immortal Pleasures series is just as touching and fascinating as the first. Having Lucifer as one of the main characters and 'make' readers like him isn't easy - but Ryssa Edwards manages the 'evil' aspects of him very well. In fact, the whole setup with the archangel brothers (including the fallen one) works really well. Like in the first story, a large part of what makes this series work for me is the fresh look at some of the concepts and the combination of some of the...more
potterican
So good! This one was better than the first. It was a bit creepy at first but then I got over it.
Patricia
This is the second book of the Immortal Series.

I have a tendency to get involved with the characters of a book. So, Lucifer & I hung out for the evening. Oh, the things I learned about him...don't want to spoil the story.

This series is just getting better and better. I really loved reading Dark Angel, it has it all with great main characters and the secondaries are just as wonderful.

Highly recommend picking up this book and spend the evening with Lucifer. He has a dark side but he's becoming...more
Sadonna
I actually enjoyed this story more than the first. Lucifer loses the Aeryn, an artist and the love of his life during the Inquisition. He's waited over 600 years to be reunited with him and he may have broken a rule or two to locate him. He enlists the aid of his brothers Michael and Rafael as well as Michael's mate Raine, all of whom we met in the first book. Eventually even Azriel shows up to help by protecting Zane, Aeryn's best friend. Lucifer needs to mark his mate so that he can never lose...more
Violet Hour
I swear I ate this up with a spoon!! The opening segment with Aery being carted off and Lucifer powerless to stop what has going to happen had me biting my nails with frustration. And the reconciliation and subsequent marking was so hot! Lucifer is a wonderfully drawn character - love him the most out of all three of these books!
Josie
I loved this book, as much if not more than the first one. I can't wait to read more. Ryssa Edwards is now firmly in my 'must read immediately' set of authors, her books are just so delicious.
Kevin Orth
This was a pretty good story, pretty much fomulaic and predictable. There were some interesting and engaging scenes but overall neither outstanding nor dismal.
LaShonta
I read this while in court today and I loved it!!! I liked it better than the first one and I loved that one too! I can't wait to read the next one.
Carrie
May 27, 2012 Carrie rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
Aeryn/Aaron really didn't register as a character. He seemed more of a prop for Lucifer. However Lucifer was a very enjoyable character.
Ashley Cox
I really enjoyed this second installment and I'm hoping that the next book features Zane and Azriel :D
Betryal
**** 3.5 ****

I enjoyed it more than the first. I hope there's more though.
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Teresa Sartori
Teresa Sartori marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
Emily Louise
Emily Louise marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2014
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2013
Keith Hirsch
Keith Hirsch marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2013
Premjith Ajith
Premjith Ajith marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2013
H.
H. marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2013
Danielle Upton
Danielle Upton marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2013
Shirley Fernandez
Shirley Fernandez marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2013
Sandra Hawken
Sandra Hawken marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2013
Tracey Tooley
Tracey Tooley marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2013
Jordan
Jordan marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2013
Peggy
Peggy marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Ryssa Edwards is a writer of paranormal romance that takes place in other worlds, some of them just around the corner.
More about Ryssa Edwards...
Spinner Warrior Angel, Heart's Desire (Immortal Pleasures, #1) Rogue's Christmas (Deep Sky Pirates #1) The Moon House Hunter Angel, Midnight Gamble (Immortal Pleasures, #3)