Mother of the Groom

Mother of the Groom (Mother of the Groom #1)

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Priscilla Roderick is a conservative, straight-laced woman. But during the weekend of her son's wedding, she will find herself tempted like never before...by someone who really shouldn't be tempting her.
Kindle Edition
Published May 9th 2011

To ask other readers questions about Mother of the Groom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mother of the Groom

Carolyn F.
I'm giving this first book 3 stars just because I feel that the stories would have been brought together as one book. The story itself was 4 stars but again, with the cliffhangerish ending, this could easily have been made into a larger book. Yes, I'd like some cheese with my whine.

As an older woman, I think I would have been more critical of my own body next to this young and fresh man. Even with her keeping her figure, there still is the sags that come from having children (she's had at least...more
Heather in FL
Well wow. This was a nice, short, hot story. Brandon knew what he wanted and went for it. He sure is brazen, considering how repressed she is, lol. I can totally understand why she felt used. He was kind of mentally brusque with her. First, pretending she wasn't even there the day of the wedding, and then later, once they'd actually gone through with it, he's shoving her out of the hotel room. And then no contact? What if he'd unleashed her inner vixen and she was now going to go fill her needs...more
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
Well, Hot Dayum! And I do mean hot! This is an excellent quickie that is sure to get your blood pumping in all the right places!

Priscilla gets the thrill of her life when "someone who shouldn't be tempting her" does just that! I kept cheering for him to take it further and further still. I was damn jealous, I'll tell you that!

______________________________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic...more
Trish
Apr 05, 2012 Trish rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2011
2.5 stars/Fiction; Erotica

One of the groomsmen makes out with the grooms mother. It was okay but a little disturbing when I really thought about it. I would be mortified if it was my mother.

Rachael
A great quick read!
I wanted to be her! Doing something you think isnt quite right but doing it anyway. Yep - I wanted to be her.
John
John marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2014
Dos Exis
Dos Exis marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
Mattie Carlson
Mattie Carlson marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2013
Mizzez Pattinson
Mizzez Pattinson marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2013
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2013
GMB
GMB marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2013
Janedoe
Janedoe is currently reading it
Jul 08, 2013
Talat
Talat marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2013
Carmen  Rae
Carmen Rae marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2013
Crazy Bond
Crazy Bond marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2012
chasey
chasey marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2012
Justin
Justin added it
Aug 15, 2012
Dan
Dan marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2011
Blue Eyed Vixen
Blue Eyed Vixen marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2011
booklover49
booklover49 marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2011
Helena Beat
Helena Beat marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2011
Erica Sloane is a journalist and freelance writer. She spends most of her free time writing fiction, which has always been and will always be her first love. When not working she also enjoys spending time on the beach, usually with her two dogs.
More about Erica Sloane...
And Holly Makes Three The Buyer's Agent Mother of the Groom 2 The Young and the Topless  (Bad Daughters #1) Virgin Cruise (Bad Daughters, #2)