Start by marking “Shattered Legacy (Legacies, #1)” as Want to Read:
Shattered Legacy (Legacies, #1)

Shattered Legacy (Legacies #1)

3.78  ·  Rating Details  ·  458 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
The battle has been long and hard, the evil relentless, unending. And out of their hauntingly erotic dreams and into the lives of the battle-weary Shadow Warriors come four beautiful women -- sisters, not only of the flesh, but of the soul and the Earth. Her mistresses -- each possessed of a power and love to equal that of their warrior.

But consuming passion, undying love
Trade Paperback, 314 pages
Published June 30th 2006 by Ellora's Cave (first published September 21st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Shattered Legacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shattered Legacy

Saunders
Apr 12, 2015 Saunders rated it really liked it
i read this book a long time ago and what I liked about it was that LL still gave you the erotica that she is renowned for but also a story in a different time zone.

The problem was that I got to book three and it ended - just like that and it needed a follow up - at the time LL said there would be one but could say when it would be released and with that i left it alone.

Only just found out that there is a book 4 so it will give me (hopefully) the conclusion to this sereies that I was looking for
Melissa
Apr 18, 2013 Melissa rated it really liked it
Here it is 2:30 in the morning and I stayed up because I just couldn't put this book down. This book for me is sooo much more different from the other books that Lora Leigh has written. Really way different. I have alot of her series and I love all of her books. I had trouble in the beginning getting into this read. I think maybe it was just that I wasn't used to this kind of a book from her. But as I read more and more I started to feel it. I started to understand the characters. And let me tel ...more
Dee Carney
Aug 12, 2014 Dee Carney rated it it was ok
WTF did I just finish reading??!!! Hours of my life that I'll never get back...
Jo Notary
Feb 15, 2016 Jo Notary marked it as to-read
314pgs, Romantica, Ellora's Cave, Shattered Legacy is not a "Happily Ever After". Rather it is the beginning, the history, of what is to come.
Sarah K
Feb 12, 2008 Sarah K rated it really liked it
This book was a little hard to get into at first. It has alot of Science Fiction in it, but has a great love story as well. The book is the first in the series, and left me hurrying to buy the next ones.
The book has alot of erotica in it, but the story of the war and love stories of the couples seemto tame it down.

I would recommend this series to anyone.
Rachel Webb
Jul 12, 2013 Rachel Webb rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
I think I liked this...It was basically a really long prologue that will lead up to the other books, but last I checked she had only written 2 books after this for the sisters and there are 4 sisters, so I'm just not sure if I want to get invested and she doesn't finish the series.
Mara
Oct 28, 2012 Mara rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pnr, freebies
Plenty of sex to be up to par with Ellora's Cave. Fortunately for readers, Ms Leigh has higher standard than most of their authors and always writes very interesting stories. This is a sad but gripping one.

As a side note, pity she never finished the full series.

Darcy
Dec 20, 2012 Darcy rated it did not like it
I normally like this author, however her older books are hit or miss for me. This one was a big miss. I was turned off right away, took me 45 minutes to read the first 30 pages, not a good sign. In the end this one just wasn't for me.
Mskychick
Nov 16, 2012 Mskychick rated it did not like it
Wow, this book was terrible!
It didn't even make sense some of the time. Don't waste your time in this backlist book
Cheryldetrick
Feb 15, 2011 Cheryldetrick rated it it was amazing
I really liked this series and wish she'd write more but according to her site, it will be a while.

Lindsay
Oct 08, 2012 Lindsay marked it as to-read
Amazon Freebie 10/8/2012
Sexyladi Barnes
Sexyladi Barnes rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2016
S L
S L rated it liked it
May 10, 2016
Laura Compton
Laura Compton rated it liked it
May 01, 2016
Denise Nelson
Denise Nelson marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016
Wanda Demas
Wanda Demas marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2016
Sherry Coulbrpugh
Sherry Coulbrpugh marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2016
Rhapsody Phoenix
Rhapsody Phoenix rated it liked it
Apr 23, 2016
April
April added it
Apr 09, 2016
Michele Hudson
Michele Hudson rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2016
Kristina
Kristina marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2016
CandyCrusher
CandyCrusher rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2016
Lisa Fanton
Lisa Fanton rated it liked it
Mar 16, 2016
Chenoa
Chenoa marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2016
Jennav
Jennav added it
Mar 09, 2016
  • A Wish, a Kiss, a Dream (Cowboys and Captives, #2; Dream, #4)
  • The Twelve Quickies of Christmas - Volume 1
  • Manaconda (Trek Mi Q'an #6) (Horde Wars #4)
  • Ties That Bind (includes: Bound Hearts, #1)
  • The Club
  • Beyond the Dark (Includes: Tale of the Demon World, #5; Breeds, #13)
  • Lord Kir of Oz (Return to Wonderland, #1)
  • Rescue Me (Includes: T-FLAC, #11.5; Tempting SEALs, #6)
  • WereSlave (Were Legends, #1)
  • Surrounded By Crimson (Sumeria's Sons, #4)
  • Neko-laus (Neko-laus #1)
  • Hot Spell (Demon World, #2; Breeds, #6; The Guardians, Prequel)
  • Seducer (Sensual Captivity, #1)
  • The Fire Within (Storm Lords #1)
  • Daryk Hunter (Daryk World, #1)
  • Foreseen Hunger (Ra's Chosen, #6)
  • Bonded by Need (Shifting Bonds, #1)
  • Skye's Trail (The Angelini, #1)
Lora Leigh lives in the rolling hills of Kentucky, often found absorbing the ambience of this peaceful setting. She dreams in bright, vivid images of the characters intent on taking over her writing life, and fights a constant battle to put them on the hard drive of her computer before they can disappear as fast as they appeared. Lora’s family, and her writing life co-exist, if not in harmony, in ...more
More about Lora Leigh...

Legacies (4 books)
  • Shadowed Legacy (Legacies, #2)
  • Savage Legacy (Legacies, #3)
  • Dragon Prime (Legacies, #4)