Start by marking “Only Human (Missing Link, #2)” as Want to Read:
Only Human (Missing Link, #2)

Only Human (Missing Link #2)

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  106 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Christie and his friends continue their search for the missing link in the faraway Himalayas, where the answers may be found with the elusive and mysterious Yeti.
Their journey leaves Danny battling his overwhelming longing for the sea, and Danny's half-sister Sandy fighting for her father's approval. The experience will bring out the best and worst in the group and eventu
Published April 18th 2006 by Bloomsbury USA Childrens (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Only Human, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Only Human

J.Elle
I object to the basis of this book on moral grounds. However, even leaving that aside, it's still not a great book. I found I had alot of trouble remember who people were and what had happened in the first book and I hadn't read the first book all that long ago. I was feeling unhappy with the way the book was going and put-off by the writing style and I had decided not to continue on with the trilogy, but something got me at the end that changed my mind. I couldn't tell you what it was for sure, ...more
Danny Karmin
The book Only Human is such a great book! If you like a book filled with science you will like this science adventure book. Christie and his friends travel to the Fourth World o visit the Yeti looking for the missing link. I could never put this book down, every chapter has something new and exciting! This book has very unique science in it, their is some Human's that have animal genes, and animals who have human genes!
Sophia
I liked this a lot. The first one was like an elaborate introduction paragraph, simply explaining and trying to get over the amazingness of it all. In this one Christie's kind of acknowledged that this is the real deal and you know the characters better,so the story kind build more.
Lee
I like this one too, the follow up to The Missing Link. It was interesting and nice to see the character evolve. Im really looking forward to the last book on the series.
Magda
Just as strange as the first book. I keep thinking that these aren't all that great, but I keep reading.
Erin Thomson
I found this book Ok. It dragged on a bit and I found it boring to the end.
Paige
I like the science part of things....not too bad
Roshni
Second book, decent series
Richard
Richard marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Beverly
Beverly marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
Erika
Erika added it
May 06, 2015
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Paul
Paul marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Makayla
Makayla marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Velvet
Velvet marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Declan
Declan added it
Jan 07, 2015
Debarya
Debarya marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Does anyone have this?? 1 5 Jun 18, 2008 05:06PM

Kate Thompson is an award-winning writer for children and adults.She has lived in Ireland, where many of her books are set, since 1981. She is the youngest child of the social historians and peace activists E. P. Thompson and Dorothy Towers. She worked with horses and travelled in India before settling in the w
More about Kate Thompson...

Missing Link (3 books)
  • Fourth World (Missing Link, #1)
  • Origins (Missing Link, #3)
The New Policeman (New Policeman, #1) Switchers (Switchers, #1) Creature of the Night Midnight's Choice (Switchers, #2) The Last of the High Kings (New Policeman, #2)