Start by marking “The Secret Life of Mitch Spinach” as Want to Read:
The Secret Life of Mitch Spinach

The Secret Life of Mitch Spinach

Mitch Spinach seems to be an ordinary kid, but his classmates have begun to suspect something. The notes in his custom-made, temperature controlled Nutripak™ lunchbox appear to have been written in code. While other kids eat chicken fingers and pepperoni pizza, he mixes up his meal in a battery-powered blender before their curious and envious eyes. He is the smartest, ...more
Nook, 32 pages
Published October 1st 2010 by Mitch Spinach Productions, Inc. (first published August 2nd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Secret Life of Mitch Spinach, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Secret Life of Mitch Spinach

Peacegal
Oct 24, 2013 Peacegal rated it liked it
Shelves: library-gifts
Mitch is an elementary school student whose special fruit-and-veggie smoothies give him superpowers. He uses these powers to solve mysteries around his school.

Mitch Spinach is a gentle superhero story with no villains; rather, the mystery centers around a supply closet that keeps getting messed up overnight. Mitch uses his powers to discover a family of kittens that has been sneaking into the supply room each night. The school janitor agrees to adopt the kittens, and everyone is happy.

I wasn't
Shez
Dec 25, 2013 Shez rated it did not like it
I bought this book a few years ago when I was teaching my children about good nutrition. Since the book received great reviews on the Eat-to-Live forums, I had high hopes of it.

The book was a disappointment. It provided little to no education, a miserable storyline and a unbelievable heroes and villains.

Children aren't stupid, it's going to take a lot to convince them that bad guys are the ones who eat fast food and the good guys, who can achieve anything, are the ones who eat veggies. My kids,
Luz Herrera
Jan 29, 2012 Luz Herrera rated it liked it
I think this is a good book for my younger crowds. They obviously all like to eat candy and junk food but maybe this book will motivate them to eat their healthy foods too! Mitch is giving a good example of what veggies can do for you and it is definitely a plus! :)
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2016
Annette Taylor
Annette Taylor rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2012
Blyvan
Blyvan rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2014
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2016
Anthony
Anthony rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2014
Vegetarian
Vegetarian rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2014
Heather De
Heather De rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2012
Bonnie Myers
Bonnie Myers marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Josh Tegart
Josh Tegart marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Rob Stefan
Rob Stefan marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Cheryl Leland
Cheryl Leland marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
Marta Borowska
Marta Borowska marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2016