Start by marking “Makuta's Revenge” as Want to Read:
Makuta's Revenge

Makuta's Revenge (Bionicle Chronicles #3)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  176 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The Toa have triumphed over the Bohrok hordes. They have battled the mighty Makuta. It should be a time of great joy and celebration. And yet the land of Mata Nui remains shrouded in darkness.
Published August 1st 2003 by Perfection Learning

To ask other readers questions about Makuta's Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Makuta's Revenge

Adelaide Metzger
Ooh, the evil Makuta. We finally meet the ultimate villain of the series. The Toa Mata got an upgrade, but so did the vermin Bohrok that they thought they defeated in the last book. This has to be my favorite of the BIONICLE Chronicles because we are just now starting to learn how the Toa really feel about each other and they are all learning how to take care of each other as well.
I love how the girl Toa are always the ones to have affection toward their "brothers" but there's something about
Another iffy Bionicle tale, the villains in his one are just slightly more powerful versions of the ones from the last. Still, Hapka does a fine job fleshing out the various characters. As usual, the message has an emphasis on friendship and teamwork.
I thought that it was a great book for ages 10 and up but there was a couple of places in the book that confused me. My favorite part was when the borok-kal were being killed by there own powers. I loved this book because the author used lots of descriptive words. I would rate this book 10 out of 10.
Me Me
This book was really good. I read it when I was younger, so I don't remember much about it. Sorry! They all run together! But I remember that it was good!
(This is a secret for Louis.) ok Louis, here it is, Makuta's
Favorite series in elementary school
Fran marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2015
Jaswanth Royal
Jaswanth Royal marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Renee Rearden
Renee Rearden marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Jeremy marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Freyos marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Andreas Kvammen
Andreas Kvammen marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
Zachary Hand
Zachary Hand marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Mahri marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
  • Tales of the Masks (Bionicle Chronicles, #4)
  • Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith: Novelization
  • The Snow Day from the Black Lagoon
  • Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs. the Jurassic Jackrabbits from Jupiter (Ricky Ricotta, #5)
  • Transformers: The Veiled Threat
  • Mrs. Jeepers' Monster Class Trip (The Adventures Of The Bailey School Kids Super Special, #5)
  • Ancient Rome and Pompeii (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #14)
  • Flat Stanley's Worldwide Adventures #9: The US Capital Commotion
  • Lego Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary [With Mini Figure]
  • Charge Of The Triceratops (Dinosaur Cove, #2)
  • Stanley's Christmas Adventure (Flat Stanley, #5)
Catherine (Cathy) Hapka has written more than one hundred books for children and adults, as a ghostwriter for series as well as original titles, including the Romantic Comedies Something Borrowed, The Twelve Date of Christmas, and Love on Cue. She lives in Pennsylvania.
More about Catherine Hapka...

Bionicle Chronicles (4 books)
  • Tale of the Toa (Bionicle Chronicles, #1)
  • Beware the Bohrok (Bionicle Chronicles, #2)
  • Tales of the Masks (Bionicle Chronicles, #4)