Start by marking “All About Eve” as Want to Read:
All About Eve

All About Eve

Eve has always seen dead people, ever since she was little. She has always kept her gift hidden, even from her family. That is, until she uncovers a terrible secret from her past. All About Eve is a prequel to my upcoming novel Under A Starlit Sky.
Nook, 45 pages
Published April 16th 2011 by Caitlin McColl, via Smashwords (first published April 2011)

To ask other readers questions about All About Eve, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All About Eve

Tammy Owens
Weird but kind of cool. This story is about a girl that sees and talks to the dead. Since she was very young. Its about how she deals with such a talent/curse along with how her family tries to deal with it. The story itself is ok. Moves a bit fast at times, which is alright, but I felt like it was rushed in some cases. I usually fuss about books that have an overkill of information and bog the story down with useless details but I think this story could have used a little more detail.
It takes
Sarah (Workaday Reads)
This short story is an interesting take on guardian angels and ghosts. Eve is a unique character who seems younger than her 25 years. She has a gift/curse that has grown and developed with her since she was a child.

The story ended a bit abruptly for me. There is quite a lead up to the actual action, with lots of background about Eve and her childhood. But once she reaches adulthood, and the main part of the story, everything just rushes by and ends.

This is a prequel to a novel that isn't schedul
Wish the storyline would have been more developed.
Nikki
Mar 19, 2012 Nikki rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a beautiful, easy to read story that gently introduces you to the spiritual world of the paranormal. The way the Eve and her gifts are portrayed is just right, especially as to how a child of such a young age first begins to develop spiritual gifts. I think the storyline was also very good and didn't give too much away at any time so it had you wanting to read more to find what is going on with Eve. This is a prequel to an upcoming novel; and i can't wait to read it to see what journey E ...more
Cheyenne Carden
Dec 28, 2014 Cheyenne Carden rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
The only thing I don't like about this books is as she got older, the author still made it seem like Eve was still a little girl. It made it a little confusing to me, but other than that I really likes this book, however the ending I wish told more than what it did. Since there is no book after this. Maybe she'll make more? You never know..(jk just found out there's another book)
Rena
Jul 22, 2012 Rena rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is supposedly a prequel to a new coming series, but I haven't actually checked that for accuracy. I really liked it because the character seemed interesting. A little bit whiney, but I have read way worse. I simply want to see where this story is going to go.
Toni
Apr 27, 2012 Toni rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012
Nice story about psychics and seers. Bit of an abrupt ending though.
Pamela
Sep 16, 2012 Pamela rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't really like this story. I find it was too rushed and didn't explain much.
Mary Beeson
Jul 02, 2011 Mary Beeson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is awesome and although it is a short you have closeure at the End although Caitlin says the story is no where close to ending just yet!
Justine
Feb 02, 2012 Justine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was good but I wanted to know what happens to Eve.
Sarah Ropson
Nice story. Ended too abruptly though.
Jessica
Sep 26, 2011 Jessica rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought this was a great book. It kept my interest the whole time. I do wish the ending wasnt quite so abrupt. It left me wanting more.

Stephanie
Jan 16, 2012 Stephanie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012
This was an interesting story sad that it ended very abruptly but Maybe the next book will shine some more light on the story
SEMI PRECIOUS JADE
I thought it was kinda sad but interesting although there could have been a better ending
Kat Andrade
Kat Andrade rated it really liked it
Jun 23, 2012
Elizabeth Harris
Elizabeth Harris rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2013
Write More Publications
Write More Publications rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2012
Caoimhe Griffin
Caoimhe Griffin rated it it was ok
Jul 07, 2012
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Jun 20, 2012
Sarah Mcqueen
Sarah Mcqueen rated it liked it
Mar 18, 2012
Eden Steffey
Eden Steffey rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2012
Mikayla
Mikayla rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2013
Stefanie
Stefanie rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2013
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it liked it
Jun 27, 2012
Jai Williams
Jai Williams rated it liked it
Oct 21, 2012
Amie
Amie rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2012
Nancy
Nancy rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2012
Ashley
Ashley rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2013
Cassidy
Cassidy rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2012
Jule Mcewen
Jule Mcewen rated it liked it
Jun 11, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Alana Weatherbee (Alana Weatherbee, #1)
  • Pets in a Pickle
  • Watching Her Every Move (Wolf’s Seduction, #1)
  • Reality Check
  • The Avatars: Beginnings (The Avatars, #0.5)
  • Christmas in Time
  • Harvest Moon
  • Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb
  • Charmed: A Sugar Maple short story (Sugar Maple, #3.5)
  • Dead Drop: A Lawson Vampire Bonus Story
  • Forever Young
  • PETER AND THE VAMPIRES (Volume One) (PETER AND THE MONSTERS Book 1)
  • Vampire Assassin (Jane #1)
  • Partners In Crime (Hubbert & Lil, #1)
  • Freedom Incorporated
  • The Dream Spell
  • Sold in Savannah (Priates of Savannah, #1)
  • Intuition (Intangible, #0.5)
Caitlin McColl has been writing stories as soon as she learned how to read and write. As a young girl and in her teenage years she wrote many short stories, mostly fantasy - with dragons and wizards and other fantastical monsters.

She still loves fantasy and in her most recent works, The Dark and Shadowy Places, is a collection of fantasy and sci-fi short stories.

Caitlin lives in beautiful Vancouv
More about Caitlin McColl...