Start by marking “Red Light Specialists” as Want to Read:
Red Light Specialists

Red Light Specialists

Three sexy secret agents. Three even sexier missions…

Bianca, Sonja and Trinity were given a choice—become RLS-69 special agents or continue to serve out their prison sentences at the Restigatio Woman’s Correctional Facility. Trained to complete their mission by any means necessary, these women aren’t afraid to pull out all the stops. With their freedom on the line, they’ll
Published (first published June 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Red Light Specialists, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red Light Specialists

Monica
Mar 23, 2015 Monica rated it it was amazing
I wasn't sure I'd like this. The stories were different than I normally read. OMG I loved this book! Loved all the stories. I couldnt put this down. I stayed up til 4am finishing it. LOL. First thing I wanna say. Simon...what a freakin perv lol. I found it very humorous that he spied on his agents masturbating. LOL. I guess he's hard up LITERALLY! He's a good guy though. I love the first part there when Trinity asks him to take over because the dummy was dickless. HEHE. Priceless!

Bianca's story
Clarke
2.7-3.2 Stars. Free Book 1/11/15. This adult book is set in the future where supernatural beings use female felons in their match making and breeding program to repopulate/save human lineage without their knowledge. The book is broken into different parts. Part one we meet the man behind RLS and a few of the specialists in training. Simon is from a supernatural race that has been around a long time but his race is dying out. Don't worry humans from Earth is the answer to his peoples problems. ...more
Nikki Brooks
This is sci-fi erotica with a difference - an actual storyline!!!! Simon Thornton is in charge of the Restigatio Women’s Correctional Facility for criminals from different galaxies. However those with the right amount of human DNA are selected for RLS(Red light specialist) 69 agent training. They are trained to complete their missions by any means necessary, from seduction to combat.

Bianca, Sonja, and Trinity are the women whose stories are told in this book. However the missions they are sent
TheCrazyGranny
Given to me by authors for a honest review
Restigatio Women’s Correctional Facility.--- a place for women criminals from different galaxies.
Some women are pulled out of the general prison population to become RSL-69 special agents. They are trained to complete their missions by any means necessary, from seduction to combat. Their mentor, Simon Thorton, has his own personal reasons for selecting the women for the program.
Bianca, Sonja, and Trinity are just three of those women. Unbeknownst to t
Robyn
Jun 19, 2015 Robyn rated it it was amazing
Two very talented and wonderful authors got together and created an Amazing story. I very much enjoyed Red Light Specialists! Michelle M Pillow and Mandy R Roth are SUPER Geniuses! Bringing, space, time and great eroticism and having the story flow well is great. The history and set up of the timeline of events was well thought-out. The authors did a wonderful job of setting the stage for the history of Earth and mankind. The heroines of the story are wicked smart, adventurous and sexy. These ...more
Ann
May 18, 2015 Ann rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book....each chapter was a different girls story and all 3 in this book were fantastic. I am really looking forward to more in this series....and seeing how Abbi grows in the future and handles each girl leaving her protective circle. I was somewhat skeptical when I got this book as to whether I would enjoy it or not, but once I started reading I could not put it down. The thing that made me unsure of this book when I got it was how all the girls are trained in ...more
Tina
Feb 02, 2015 Tina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found that I really like this book. The character are, well, characters. The story is well told and it does play out in your mind like a good movie.

The only thing I really didn't like was the last part, re: Trinity. I was so mad! How could she not finish Trinity's story.

Spoiler Alert! OK, so Trinity was bonded with both Waylon and Rupert, she gets attacked and next thing you know, they are back at the prison and Simon and Rupert are planning the next mission. What happened with the dual bond
Donna Hokanson
Jan 01, 2015 Donna Hokanson rated it it was amazing
Out of this worldly good

Very interesting concept, taking women who are in prison for small crimes or in some galaxy's no really crime, and training them. This is a volunteer position, the woman are not forced and can earn their freedom. But they don't know the bigger picture and what the freedom truly is. And that's because they all have some human blood in them making them able to be mate to a very special supernatural most think a myth. This book contains the story of three different female an
Unapologetic_Bookaholic
3.5 of 5 really. While the characters, sex and plot of each part served the story well. I would not have minded reading a bit longer story. Or just reading 1 of the 3 stories separate. I like this 2 team author pair and look forward to reading more from them together and separately.

However quick the read the author's conveyed an awesome amount of believable enough emotional connection between the h/h, for me, that the quick sexual encounters were beautiful and made the craving the characters fe
Leslie Sanchez
Jun 19, 2015 Leslie Sanchez rated it it was amazing
Terrific rehabilitation process!

At a time where humans are hunted and exterminated and prisons are spread throughout the universe, we are treated to a look at a program to repopulate using the few women with human DNA. I really was impressed with the training these women are given to accomplish their missions. They have no idea that eventually their mission will lead to their own happiness and a new life.
Sally Hannoush
Feb 09, 2016 Sally Hannoush rated it really liked it
This book is set up in parts so it is different stories in one book. Each section was fun to read and full of imagery. This is full of steamy and hot action so if it offends you then this is not for you. If you enjoyed it then there's a lot of it for you to enjoy. The supernatural world set up in each section were fantastic and I wanted to know more about each world the stories took place in. Very entertaining read.
Jennifer Mcneill
Awesome, Awesome and Awesome. The best of both worlds. Erotic Romance meets Paranormal. I'm loving the kick ass heroines of Red Light Specialists. They are each on a mission to save species by selection from Simon with their own individual talents. Mandy Roth and Michelle Pillow......more please.. Paranormal Romance at its finest. I can't wait for more.
Larisa Edwards
Sep 21, 2015 Larisa Edwards rated it it was amazing
Truly loved it

This is a great book and hopefully beginning to a continuing series. Three individual stories dealing with different people and situations with only the RLS 69 connection. I loved the combination of sci-fi, human, shifter and alien humanoid species. Full of adventure. I look forward to reading more.
Rhonda
Aug 13, 2015 Rhonda rated it liked it
Interesting concept

Earth exists no more. Others in the galaxy hate humans. Being the arrogant race that we are, and after colonizing on other planets we made bitter enemies with those planets. Full blooded humans are few in numbers and they are the only ones that can mate with the supernatural beings from earth.
Barbara Suralik
Jan 06, 2015 Barbara Suralik rated it it was amazing
Very clever and unique!

5 stars, one you shouldn't miss reading. A twist on all the immortals you have ever read about.
Fun, fast read that will keep you captivated to the end.
Another great read from Mandy M. Roth.
First time read for Michelle M. Pillow, catchy name though and will look into more of her releases.
Krig1m
Feb 12, 2015 Krig1m rated it it was amazing
Great Book

Loved this book...this story is so different about agents from a female prison. You just have to love them.....hope that it becomes a series...would love to read about all the other girls...Mandy and Michelle are my two favorite authors...love all there books suspense, strong women, romance and sex...what more can you ask for
Dee
Jun 04, 2016 Dee rated it liked it
i almost wish each of the stories had been their own separate one - the last one was my favorite because it was the best developed of the three - but would have loved more - i'm really curious about the world Mandy and Michelle created...
Rosa Maria Garcia
Jan 06, 2015 Rosa Maria Garcia rated it it was amazing
Awesome

The book was awesome, story line was well-written, and the characters were great. I like how each of the agents found their mates and how it explain a little bit of their situation. Very enjoyable book and hope to read more about the Red Light Specialists.
Dena
Hmm super secret agents

I like this however I fell bad for Simon knowing things and having the weight of the world on his shoulders. The girls are kick ass and I'm glad this was an intriguing series because I would have been bored.
Denise Mcnamara
Nov 04, 2015 Denise Mcnamara rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing book and it's like getting three books in one. Mandy's writting keeps you on the edge of the seat through the whole book as each girl goes on a mission. It is full of sexy men and some panty melting sex. A recommended read
Cindy
May 23, 2009 Cindy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A quick read - think futuristic Charlie's Angels with lots of sex. That said the characterization was good and the plots slim but consistent. Obviously set up for the possibility of [many:] future installments. Definite touch of the paranormal also. A good read-once.
Becky Gates
Feb 19, 2016 Becky Gates rated it it was amazing
Great series of stories

Not normally a futuristic sci-fi fan, this was a fun series of books. Enjoyed each stand alone story, even though they were based from the same base of operation. Highly entertaining!

K
Kirsten Cowie
Apr 08, 2016 Kirsten Cowie rated it it was amazing
Great book

From the start I did not know what to expect and was a bit taken aback by the new twist to this novel but it did progress into a totally great read. I look forward to other books by the author and the continuation of this series. Great work Mandy & Michelle.
Cassandra Lenhart
Saying these books rocked still doesn't do them justice.. I love it when they have us chicks kicking butt in a book! Also got to love the warden with a heart of gold.. I am impatiently waiting more books in this series!!
Jenn Herrick
great read about three different ladies and their journey.. Lots of hot sexy alpha guys very fast read..
but a must read recommendation. and what about the sexy leader??
Michele bookloverforever
good concept but I prefer sex as a side dish and plot as the entree. also, a little witty repartee and a touch of romance before the nitty gritty would help. reread today. same opinion.
Kimberly Walter
Red Light Specialists was different but a good book to read. I hope there is going to more in this series.
Brittany
Review to come: I just wanted to get my numbers for the year updated but fighting the flu and not in my right mind. Lol, anyway review to come!
Ceirra Smith
Dec 17, 2014 Ceirra Smith rated it it was amazing
love love love!!!

Strong characters, good story lines, and hot scenes...oh yeah, this book is the one. Read it. You won't be sorry.
Renee
Apr 06, 2015 Renee rated it really liked it
Different

Wasn't what I expected from the short blurb but entertaining all the same! Will check out more when released.
Enjoy
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Seasons of Seduction I
  • Stop Dragon My Heart Around (Stop Dragon My Heart Around, #1-2)
  • Warlord's Bounty (Barbarian Claims, #1)
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Seasons of Seduction III
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Tales from the Temple I
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Jewels of the Nile I
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Dreams of the Oasis Volume II
  • Hotter on the Edge (Hotter on the Edge #1)
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Dreams of the Oasis Volume I
  • Secrets: Volume 1
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Seasons of Seduction II
NY Times & USA Today Bestselling Author Mandy M. Roth is a self-proclaimed Goonie, loves 80s music and movies and wishes leg warmers would come back into fashion. She also thinks the movie The Breakfast Club should be mandatory viewing for…okay, everyone. When she’s not dancing around her office to the sounds of the 80s, she’s busy writing sexy paranormal operatives. Mandy lives in Oxford, ...more
More about Mandy M. Roth...