Stormcaller, Vol. 2

Stormcaller, Vol. 2

4.57 of 5 stars 4.57  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Stormcaller continues the adventures of Corpus Christi police detective Kat Morales and her elven partner Tevis in P.L. Blair's second book in her "Portals" series. They travel to the Otherside to battle an ancient Aztec god to save the Texas gulf coastline from a hurricane.
Published May 1st 2008 by Studio See Publishing, LLC

Sandy Wolters
Book: Stormcaller
Series: Portals, Book 2
Author: P.L. Blair
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure
Length: Approximately 312 Pages

P.L. Blair has done it again! Wow!

STORMCALLER, the second book in the PORTALS SERIES by P.L. BLAIR, had me just as enthralled as the first book, SHADOW PATH. I just can't get enough of these books! If you are not a fantasy buff, please don't let the fantasy genre scare you off. Ms. Blair has completely hooked me with her wonderfully creative Portals series books. I was just as captiv...more
Mistress of the Dark Path
In this second book of the Portals series, an old God known as the Stormcaller (also called Tlaloc) comes to Corpus Christi with evil intent. He misses the old days when the Aztecs worshiped him and wants to start fresh with all new subjects. After some odd, ritualistic murders occur, Kat Morales (a human detective) and her partner Tevis (an elf) are called in to deal with the problem. It doesn't take long to figure out this is one bad guy who isn't going to simply hold his hands out to be cuffe...more
Ch'kara SilverWolf
Stormcaller is another awesome book by P.L.Blair. I loved the first book in this series Shadow Path

Once again Tevis the elf and Kat Morales have another set of murders to solve. This time it involves the ancient god Tlatoc who wants to rule the world and make Kat his concubine.

Kat, Tevis, Arvandus the wizard, Gairth the love talker (who realizes he is in love with Kat) and Achmed the Djinn must travel to the other world to defeat Tlatoc.

In the otherworld, Kat discovers she has developed an abili...more
Rachel Scott
Another fantastic book by PL Blair! Instead of happening in Corpus, they travel to the Otherside in this book and you get to see an entirely different world. Think Lord Of The Rings meets today's world. Fabulous addition to the series!
Holly Barbo
Holly Barbo marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2013
Lisa Williamson
Lisa Williamson marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2013
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2012
Teena Reid
Teena Reid marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2012
4120113
Born and grew up in Texas, have lived in Sheridan, Wyo., for 20-plus years. After playing Winter Texan down in Rockport (where I used to live) for a while, I am now a full-time Sheridanite. I am companion to three dogs, and slave to one cat.
Spent most of my life writing for newspapers, but in 2006 decided it was time to write the fantasy/detective novels that were nagging at me. Shadow Path was th...more
More about P.L. Blair...
Shadow Path Sister Hoods Deathtalker, Vol. 3 Deathtalker (Portals) Sister Hoods (Portals)