Start by marking “Beloved LifeMate” as Want to Read:
Beloved LifeMate

Read eBook* *Different edition

Beloved LifeMate (Song of the Sídhí #1)

Paranormal Romance

~ ~ ~ ~

What happens when a powerful elvish monarch opens a doorway from Sídhí to Earth?

He stumbles upon a beautiful halfling who may spell doom for his entire world. When she turns out to be his predestined lifeMate, he knows without a shadow of doubt, his day has gone from bad to worse. Full-bloods, especially royals, never mate with halflings.

~ ~ ~

Nook, 0 pages
Published April 25th 2011 by Jodie B. Cooper

To ask other readers questions about Beloved LifeMate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beloved LifeMate

Jonel Boyko
Feb 24, 2013 Jonel Boyko rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I always love reading Cooper’s work. She works cultural differences, prejudices, misunderstandings, and inclusivity into her work without ever actually mentioning it. Through the magical supernatural world that she has created, Cooper very tactfully incorporates these touchy subjects into very captivating and exhilarating stories. Beloved Lifemate is no exception to this rule.

Copper employs brilliant, vivid descriptions to help build her world. Everything has a purpose and a place, helping this
Jodie B. Cooper’s Beloved Life-Mate: Song of the Sidhi, starts with a lengthy glossary creating a fully-imagined world and background to the author’s Sidhi series. This short story is complete in itself, taking place in a time long after the war that left strange creatures trapped in “second dimensional” valleys about the earth. Portals separate this mysterious world from our own, and elves and vampires, plus other assorted creatures, live almost-human lives under the rule of their own Chi’Kehra ...more
Jessica Bronder
Aug 30, 2011 Jessica Bronder rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A gateway from Sidhi caused all the races to get relocated to Earth with o way home. Miranda is part elf and part vampire, a half blood monarch. The story starts with her out for a quiet night walk when a gateway is opened up. First she is worried that the elvish monarch is planning on invading Earth.

Chi’Kehra would like nothing better than to read one of his romance books but has a meeting with one of his generals from Earth. He keeps spies on Earth to monitor the activities of the Sidhi. Basic
Vanessa Booke
Oct 07, 2011 Vanessa Booke rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jodie B Cooper's book Beloved LifeMate: Song of the Sidhi #1 is a fantastic start for a new series! I loved the fantastical world Cooper created around Miranda and Colin. Her concept of having a LifeMate is unique and refreshing. I thought the change of emotions between Miranda and Colin was an extremely interesting idea. Although I do wish Cooper would've made Colin & Miranda's feelings for one another a little more subtle, I still found it engaging. I look forward to reading the following ...more
Dec 10, 2012 Sara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012, r2r
I particularly enjoyed this instalment of the series, as it was a little different by being set mainly in Sídhí.

It was a very short read - which is a bit of a shame as I think both lead characters have more than enough about them to warrant a longer story. However, it was very well written, and totally engaging!

I really have loved this series and can only hope you take the leap of faith and read them :)
Christie Silvers
Aug 25, 2011 Christie Silvers rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this story. The details were exquisite with characters you can love. Wish it was longer, as I'd love to know more about Miranda & Colin. :)
Really enjoyed Temptation so I am really looking forward to this one...
Jodie Cooper
Jun 15, 2011 Jodie Cooper added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya-favorites
As the author I can't objectively give a rating, but I will attempt to provide a brief review.

The story begins in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Miranda is a vampire/elf halfling who finds herself confronted by an elf who has just stepped out of a gateway connecting Earth to Sídhí, a gateway which should not be possible.

Colin is a royal full-blood elf who is enchanted by the halfling he finds after opening a gateway to Earth. Unfortunately, she might spell doom for his world.

At 17,000 this novella is fast pac
Sep 03, 2014 Savannah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I bought this book on a whim and am so happy I did! I loved the contrast between the characters as well as the obvious conflict. It was incredibly endearing and just made me wanna squeeze my pillow and yell "SEE! True love Does exist!! I'm not crazy!". I want more.
Sandra "Jeanz"
Sandra "Jeanz" rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2012
KellyJo rated it liked it
Mar 20, 2013
Laura rated it liked it
Aug 08, 2011
Lily Aguilar
Lily Aguilar rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2011
Lara rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2014
Katherine Faust
Katherine Faust rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2014
Chelsea rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2013
Angela rated it really liked it
Jul 23, 2012
Whitney rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2011
Patty rated it it was ok
Jan 17, 2014
Sugarcat rated it it was amazing
May 06, 2013
ML rated it it was ok
Nov 13, 2011
Becky Zart
Becky Zart rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2012
Hannah rated it really liked it
Nov 25, 2011
Penguin rated it liked it
Apr 17, 2015
Amanda rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2012
Aurora rated it really liked it
May 22, 2015
Amanda Morcomb
Amanda Morcomb rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2011
Erika rated it really liked it
Mar 04, 2012
Zoey rated it liked it
Nov 30, 2011
Jonathan rated it it was ok
Jun 09, 2011
I write YA paranormal romance where lifeMates find love, adventure, and danger amid elves, vampires, dragons, shapeshifters, & fairies.

Blog: Sídhí World News

I would love to have you as a friend on Goodreads!
More about Jodie B. Cooper...

Song of the Sídhí (4 books)
  • A Dragon's Dream of Love
  • Stolen Love
  • Guardian's Beloved Mate (Song of the Sídhí #4)

“She touched something deep in his soul. He didn't believe in love at first sight, but the thought of hurting her made his chest ache.” 36 likes