Beloved LifeMate
read ebook* *Different edition

Beloved LifeMate (Song of the Sídhí #1)

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Paranormal Romance

~ ~ ~ ~

What happens when a powerful elvish monarch opens a doorway from Sídhí to Earth?

He stumbles upon a beautiful halfling who may spell doom for his entire world. When she turns out to be his predestined lifeMate, he knows without a shadow of doubt, his day has gone from bad to worse. Full-bloods, especially royals, never mate with halflings.

~ ~ ~

What'...more
Published April 25th 2011 by Jodie B. Cooper

To ask other readers questions about Beloved LifeMate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beloved LifeMate

Jonel Boyko
I always love reading Cooper’s work. She works cultural differences, prejudices, misunderstandings, and inclusivity into her work without ever actually mentioning it. Through the magical supernatural world that she has created, Cooper very tactfully incorporates these touchy subjects into very captivating and exhilarating stories. Beloved Lifemate is no exception to this rule.

Copper employs brilliant, vivid descriptions to help build her world. Everything has a purpose and a place, helping this...more
Jessica Bronder
A gateway from Sidhi caused all the races to get relocated to Earth with o way home. Miranda is part elf and part vampire, a half blood monarch. The story starts with her out for a quiet night walk when a gateway is opened up. First she is worried that the elvish monarch is planning on invading Earth.

Chi’Kehra would like nothing better than to read one of his romance books but has a meeting with one of his generals from Earth. He keeps spies on Earth to monitor the activities of the Sidhi. Basic...more
Sheila
Jodie B. Cooper’s Beloved Life-Mate: Song of the Sidhi, starts with a lengthy glossary creating a fully-imagined world and background to the author’s Sidhi series. This short story is complete in itself, taking place in a time long after the war that left strange creatures trapped in “second dimensional” valleys about the earth. Portals separate this mysterious world from our own, and elves and vampires, plus other assorted creatures, live almost-human lives under the rule of their own Chi’Kehra...more
Vanessa Booke
Jodie B Cooper's book Beloved LifeMate: Song of the Sidhi #1 is a fantastic start for a new series! I loved the fantastical world Cooper created around Miranda and Colin. Her concept of having a LifeMate is unique and refreshing. I thought the change of emotions between Miranda and Colin was an extremely interesting idea. Although I do wish Cooper would've made Colin & Miranda's feelings for one another a little more subtle, I still found it engaging. I look forward to reading the following...more
Sara
I particularly enjoyed this instalment of the series, as it was a little different by being set mainly in Sídhí.

It was a very short read - which is a bit of a shame as I think both lead characters have more than enough about them to warrant a longer story. However, it was very well written, and totally engaging!

I really have loved this series and can only hope you take the leap of faith and read them :)
Christie Silvers
I really enjoyed this story. The details were exquisite with characters you can love. Wish it was longer, as I'd love to know more about Miranda & Colin. :)
Chris
Really enjoyed Temptation so I am really looking forward to this one...
Jodie Cooper
Jun 15, 2011 Jodie Cooper added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya-favorites
As the author I can't objectively give a rating, but I will attempt to provide a brief review.

The story begins in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Miranda is a vampire/elf halfling who finds herself confronted by an elf who has just stepped out of a gateway connecting Earth to Sídhí, a gateway which should not be possible.

Colin is a royal full-blood elf who is enchanted by the halfling he finds after opening a gateway to Earth. Unfortunately, she might spell doom for his world.

At 17,000 this novella is fast pac...more
Kitten wolf
Kitten wolf marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
Aaisha
Aaisha added it
Sep 29, 2013
Ab2y
Ab2y marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2013
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2013
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2013
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2013
Cassandi Annabell
Cassandi Annabell marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2013
Marli Pretorius
Marli Pretorius marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2013
Breena Patterson
Breena Patterson marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2013
WickedLovely1
WickedLovely1 marked it as to-read
May 19, 2013
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2013
Annah
Annah marked it as to-read
Krysta Banco
Krysta Banco marked it as to-read
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Brittany Utley
Brittany Utley marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I write YA paranormal romance where lifeMates find love, adventure, and danger amid elves, vampires, dragons, shapeshifters, & fairies.

Blog: Sídhí World News

I would love to have you as a friend on Goodreads!
More about Jodie B. Cooper...
Forbidden Temptation of a Vampire: Sidhi Summer Camp Series Stolen Love Christmas in Vampire Valley A Dragon's Dream of Love Vampire's Forbidden Territory (Sídhí Summer Camp #2)

“She touched something deep in his soul. He didn't believe in love at first sight, but the thought of hurting her made his chest ache.” 27 likes