Draw 50 Horses: The Step-by-Step Way to Draw Broncos, Arabians, Thoroughbreds, Dancers, Prancers, and Many More... (Draw 50)

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Arabians, Pintos, Morgans and Clydesdales: jumping, bucking, rearing, grazing and kicking -- all are in this collection of 50 drawings.
Published April 2nd 1986 by Watson-Guptill (first published August 14th 1984)

Dolly
Sep 01, 2013 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars Recommends it for: children who want to learn to draw
This is one of the many drawing books in the Draw 50 series by Lee J. Ames. Our girls have borrowed a lot of these books from their school library and our youngest was excited to find this one at our local public library.

The book contains pages of sketches of horses. With different breeds, poses and perspectives to choose from, there are plenty of options and techniques that people who are learning more about drawing can try to copy.

By following the step-by-step instructions on each page, chil...more
Kat
The first drawing book I tried using as a child. Very nice and pretty simple, even for a beginner.
Dark-Draco
As it says on the cover, this shows you how to draw horses in 50 different styles - from foals to veterans, jumping to grazing, clydesdales to shetlands. I was bought this by my Great Aunt on a holiday in Northern Ireland. I have treasured it as a child and looked at it fondly as an adult.
Banana
I loved this book! It's actually easy to understand the drawing steps it shows you. I drew a few of these horses and showed my friends in Whitstran, and after that they all started getting these books!
Anna Robertson
This drawing book was definitely helpful in my skill in drawing horses. I would absolutely recommend this guide to anyone who wishes to improve on drawing horses.
Theresa
a good drawing instruction book for kids
Amanda
Amanda added it
Mar 18, 2014
Islam Tharwat
Islam Tharwat marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Olivia
Olivia added it
Mar 12, 2014
Ximena Collao
Ximena Collao marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2014
Rachel
Rachel added it
Oct 25, 2013
Daniel
Daniel is currently reading it
Oct 11, 2013
Francipants52
Francipants52 marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2013
Alana
Alana marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2013
Leena Zihlif
Leena Zihlif marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2013
Keanna
Keanna added it
Jun 19, 2013
Edgar Linares
Edgar Linares marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Draw 50: Animals Draw 50 Dogs Draw 50 Flowers, Trees And Other Plants (Draw 50) Draw 50 Cats: The Step-by-Step Way to Draw Domestic Breeds, Wild Cats, Cuddly Kittens, and Famous Felines Draw 50 Endangered Animals (Draw 50)