Start by marking “God's Unspeakable Favor: One Woman's Struggle Through an Ectopic Pregnancy” as Want to Read:
God's Unspeakable Favor: One Woman's Struggle Through an Ectopic Pregnancy

God's Unspeakable Favor: One Woman's Struggle Through an Ectopic Pregnancy

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  11 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Do you know that God favors you? Is it easy to remember that when trouble strikes? No, but when author Brandy Bullock had to have emergency surgery for an ectopic pregnancy, she saw God's favor in her physical, spiritual, emotional, and even financial life firsthand. God shows his favor to his children daily by blessing us abundantly and keeping us safe. When we walk by fa ...more
Published June 28th 2011 by Tate Publishing & Enterprises

To ask other readers questions about God's Unspeakable Favor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about God's Unspeakable Favor

Faith Tydings
May 18, 2011 Faith Tydings rated it really liked it
This book was a quick and easy read but the message that you will get out of it is amazingly clear, wonderfully written and filled with a powerful testimony of God’s love and Unspeakable Favor. Quoting Mrs. Bullock – “I am forever thankful that I know him, love him, and have him in my life. If you are reading this, and you don’t know God for yourself, please make today the day to accept him and get to know him for yourself. He wants to love you and show you exactly who he is and what he can do i ...more
Jim Hughes
Jun 04, 2011 Jim Hughes rated it it was amazing
In, God’s Unspeakable Favor, you will be touched deep in your heart by author Brandy Bullock’s unshakeable trust in her Lord during one of the most trying times of her life. Time after time you will be caught up in Brandy’s story of a God who cares and loves for his children through his word, family, friends, and others who just “happened” to be in the right place at the right time. If you need to be reminded of God’s love and favor on those who love him, God’s Unspeakable Favor, will certainly ...more
Lakia Brandenburg
Jul 02, 2011 Lakia Brandenburg rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed the author's testimony. It's amazing how God speaks to all of us through others. Now, I haven't personally experienced an ectopic pregnancy, but the message reminded me of how, regardless of what we go through, that God's favor rests upon us. The book is a quick read and straight to the point. Amazon readers, if you ever need a reminder of how good God's favor is, this is "unspeakably" the book for you!
Charmain Griffiths
Jun 15, 2011 Charmain Griffiths rated it really liked it
What a wonderful read. A tower of strength for anyone going through and seeking to trust God more. The step by step account of God's favor in the author's life, will uplift you and give you a point of reference as you also perserve. A must read. Great for anyone under medical care looking for comfort and a witness that God's Favor is indeed available. Very concise and written to express the love of God, family and friends. Great job, Brandy.
Darlene
May 16, 2011 Darlene rated it it was amazing
Encouragment sometimes comes from the most unlikely of places. Bullock's experience is endured with strength that only God can provide. While lying in a hospital bed, still not fully recovered, she pens this story that will help others find the courage to endure when asked to go through valleys in this life. All through this short book, she gives glory and honor where it is due, to God our Father.
Crystal Flanagan
Aug 06, 2011 Crystal Flanagan rated it really liked it
Gods’ Unspeakable Favor is a personal testimony by author, Brandy Bullock, which illustrates her personal health challenges and faith in God. It is a quick read and illustrates how we can overcome touch situations with faith and trusting God’s will for our lives. Brandy’s faith is applied in every situation and in doing so she recognizes her favor in each outcome.
This is a great little book of testimony.
Elaine Littau
Jun 03, 2011 Elaine Littau rated it really liked it
God's Unspeakable Favor by Brandy Bullock is a testimony of how a relationship with God should be. Even though Brandy experienced a life threatening condition, the Lord ordered her every step during a time when she was unaware of the seriousness of the pain she was experiencing. Step by step, the reader sees how God took care of her every need. This book is a real faith builder.

April
April rated it it was ok
Sep 02, 2011
Katie Ansley
Katie Ansley rated it liked it
Feb 22, 2012
Akinee
Akinee rated it really liked it
Aug 31, 2011
Brandy Bullock
May 11, 2011 Brandy Bullock rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Mukkove Johnson
Mukkove Johnson marked it as to-read
May 12, 2011
Marja Meijers
Marja Meijers marked it as to-read
May 13, 2011
Lisa Tortorello
Lisa Tortorello marked it as to-read
May 14, 2011
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
May 16, 2011
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
May 16, 2011
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
May 17, 2011
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
May 20, 2011
Toni Nelson
Toni Nelson marked it as to-read
May 21, 2011
Dennis
Dennis marked it as to-read
May 25, 2011
Haresh Daswani
Haresh Daswani marked it as to-read
May 26, 2011
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2011
Michael Mccray
Michael Mccray marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2013
Skye
Skye marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2013
Wendy Edelen
Wendy Edelen marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2016